Celebration Orlando: Guests

Reaction score
Damnit. I'd rather have Saturday but don't want to order and then can't cancel friday :/

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It is quite annoying you cant cancel and buy for another day considering how long it took them to release schedules for everything.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they give refunds? I purchased a Thursday Hayden photo op since Friday interferes with the TLJ panel. I don't need Friday's anymore.

Reaction score
I'm really surprised they have anything scheduled during the TLJ panel. I guess since it's taking place on Friday instead of Thursday, they think it's OK. :wtf:

Reaction score
They are. Email them and give both order numbers so they see it's an 'exchange'
That's good to hear! Do you have their e-mail?

Also, with the TLJ panel finishing at 12:30. What are the odds I can make it to the Sarah/Freddie photo op at 12:45-1pm?

Reaction score
Wow, I spend my whole afternoon near the computer waiting for Hayden updates and when its not business hours his sales appear out of nowhere, and I miss the new day. So frustrating. This isn't hard, but these companies make it so.

And please don't tell me demand is high. Other people in demand too, but not sold out yet. Sigh.

Reaction score
For those you ordered tonight did you get an email confirmation? I ordered a photo op with Hayden tonight and didn't get an email confirmation. When I ordered auto's and photo's prior to today I received a confirmation right away? Any thoughts. Thanks

Reaction score
For those you ordered tonight did you get an email confirmation? I ordered a photo op with Hayden tonight and didn't get an email confirmation. When I ordered auto's and photo's prior to today I received a confirmation right away? Any thoughts. Thanks
I got confirmation within a minute.

Reaction score
That's what I thought should happen since I received emails for prior others. I checked my account and it shows the order as paid but I will send them an email anyway. Thanks for your input.
I think as long as it shows up under your account and you have a confirmation number you should be okay. You may want to verify you've been charged on your card

Reaction score
I dunno, first time at Celebration and for many people the PT was their starting point. Not a great actor for sure, but in the PT its hard to tell for anyone.

I find it amazing that the worst actor in the prequels is so popular.

Reaction score
Do we know if they'll have any of those 8x10 hard cases available at Celebrations to protect the autographs?
I only use those for shipping. They are cumbersome and the sigs can adhere to the plastic. Use an 8x10 Itoya case instead.

Reaction score
Why does the photo op schedule list "Hagon, MacInnes, Lawson (Combo)" on multiple days? I'm not aware that there is a combo photo op for them. Am I missing something?

Reaction score
Why does the photo op schedule list "Hagon, MacInnes, Lawson (Combo)" on multiple days? I'm not aware that there is a combo photo op for them. Am I missing something?
I'm guessing it will go up today. They also have Eckstein listed, but she's not available yet either.

Reaction score
I have contacted a representative at Topps Authentics regarding the Rebel Pilots triple photo opportunity. I will post the reply should I receive a response.

Reaction score
I have received a response regarding the triple photo op. It wouid appear that Topps will not be accepting pre-orders for this photo op and that attendees will be required to purchase tickets at the show prior to one of the times listed on the current schedule (which is subject to change).

Reaction score
I have received a response regarding the triple photo op. It wouid appear that Topps will not be accepting pre-orders for this photo op and that attendees will be required to purchase tickets at the show prior to one of the times listed on the current schedule (which is subject to change).
I wonder what the price will be on that? For the Boba Fett group photo, it's more expensive than buying them individually.

Reaction score
I wonder what the price will be on that? For the Boba Fett group photo, it's more expensive than buying them individually.
As of yet, I have received no response regarding the price of the triple photo op and at this juncture I do not believe one will be forthcoming. I do wish to state that Matthew Tomasco (the representative I have been corresponding withbat Topps Authentics) has been very professional, prompt and accomodating with the plethora of questions and difficulties with my photo op/autograph tickets. This type of customer service experience is unfortunately few and far between these days.

Reaction score
As of yet, I have received no response regarding the price of the triple photo op and at this juncture I do not believe one will be forthcoming. I do wish to state that Matthew Tomasco (the representative I have been corresponding withbat Topps Authentics) has been very professional, prompt and accomodating with the plethora of questions and difficulties with my photo op/autograph tickets. This type of customer service experience is unfortunately few and far between these days.
Agreed.I had the same experience.

Reaction score
I'm glad I bought ian, daniels, and park after schedules were posted to prevent selling out and get better queues. So far I'm group A for everything! :)

Reaction score
I'm glad I bought ian, daniels, and park after schedules were posted to prevent selling out and get better queues. So far I'm group A for everything! :)

I am in "A" for five out of six. The outlier is "B". Overlapping times will make it interesting.