Celebration Orlando: Exclusives

Reaction score
It's an absolute disgrace that after this many Celebration events, they still haven't figured out how to consistently run the store experience smoothly.

Reaction score
It's an absolute disgrace that after this many Celebration events, they still haven't figured out how to consistently run the store experience smoothly.
I wasn't there, but I thought I read that the store ran pretty smoothly in London last year with the lightspeed pass.

Reaction score
I wasn't there, but I thought I read that the store ran pretty smoothly in London last year with the lightspeed pass.
The store in London was ok. I didn't use the lightspeed pass though. I was in line with some friends when they came down through the line and told ud about it, but we decided to remain in line.
You had to be very quick about it though. An hour or so after opening and the lightspeed passes was all gone for the day.
And checkout was still a nightmare to get through.

Reaction score
Ooookay. Have questions. Haven't been to a Celebration since Celebration III. Haven't chased con exclusives for almost as long. For all intents and purposes, I'm a noob when it comes to modern day exclusive obtaining. So...

Funko: Don't they require some sort of pre-show online signup for their con exclusives? A friend of mine was essentially shut out at this last New York Comic Con due to their reportedly disorganized and/or vague queue requirements. What do I need to do to snag their stuff in Orlando?

Hallmark: I know they do the SDCC exclusive thing, as well as D23 Expo exclusives. Is their set up a first come/first served type of thing?

Mattel: I know they do a preorder option for SDCC for those attending that show. Would a similar system be in place for Celebration?

All I used to have to do is show up early and expect to wait in a line to get an autograph or buy an item of exclusive nature. What else do I need to know?

Moff 'Tarpals, back from the Unknown Regions

Reaction score
Funko has been doing an online lottery for their recent cons. They haven't said their doing that for Celebration, but it's certainly possible. Last year, the Celebration "exclusives" were released in stores as well and they weren't real hard to find. It appears they'll make it to stores this year as well.

Reaction score
Funko: AS starwarsisgood said, they did a lottery for NYCC but no word yet for Celebration. I didn't pay attention to what they did for Anaheim but I don't recall a lottery prior to the convention.

Hallmark: Line up when you get there, first come, first served. At least that's how they've done it as recently as NYCC 2016.

Mattel: Also a FCFS line. Anaheim was their first Celebration and there was no pre-order.

Gentle Giant ususally does a pre-order for Premier Guild Members but it's just a line at the show. Sideshow and Hasbro haven't done exclusives for the past couple of Celebrations. Kotobukiya usually sells their exclusives online ahead of the show and then a line at the con.

Lego, show up early and get a ticket then you can buy any time during the day. At previous Celebrations you went to their booth to get the ticket, FCFS. At SDCC they do a ticket but it's not handed out at the booth and for the 2016 NYCC they did the same thing so not sure how it'll be at Celebration this year.

E...

Reaction score
Funko has done lottery at all shows lately, and since its expected to be 4-6 Pops!, 1 Deluxe, 1 Hikari and maybe some mystery minis, they likely will do the online lottery. 1 ticket 1 item. if there is daily product left after the daily lottery, they open up for mass sales.

Hasbro did a ticket system at the last 3 big cons, id expect it to follow suit again.

The rest, FCFS.

Reaction score
Funko has done lottery at all shows lately, and since its expected to be 4-6 Pops!, 1 Deluxe, 1 Hikari and maybe some mystery minis, they likely will do the online lottery. 1 ticket 1 item. if there is daily product left after the daily lottery, they open up for mass sales.

Hasbro did a ticket system at the last 3 big cons, id expect it to follow suit again.

The rest, FCFS.
Is the lottery for a specific item or just to get in their booth?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The pin shirt is sold out, did you actually log in and see that the last jedi shirt is also sold out?

Reaction score
The Last Jedi shirt is still available.
I'm sure since there's up to 10 per order, these will be printed to order at least thru start of celebration, and then a ton for for the con.

I ordered the Rebo plush since I'm not paying $8 for shipping, that's stupidly high.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just placed an order for my shirt! Really glad they're doing a preorder this time, as the TFA ones were next to impossible to get in Anaheim.

Reaction score
Just placed an order for my shirt! Really glad they're doing a preorder this time, as the TFA ones were next to impossible to get in Anaheim.
I ordered a shirt as well, but needed some help from Customer Service, since my password didn't work.

At Celebration Anaheim, I kept hearing the TFA shirts would be coming in off the truck sometime later in the day, on day 1 and 2, whenever that was. I gave up waiting for it and stalking the store, so I never got a shirt. Glad to see this one is easier to acquire.

Reaction score
As reported on the front page of Rebelscum, Hasbro appears to be rereleasing a Luke X-Wing figure as one of their Celebration exclusives... bummer if this is just a repackaged Black Series figure...

Reaction score
It is, :(. . . .

As reported on the front page of Rebelscum, Hasbro appears to be rereleasing a Luke X-Wing figure as one of their Celebration exclusives... bummer if this is just a repackaged Black Series figure...

Reaction score
Anyone pick up the last jedi celebration tshirt on preorder at reedpop supply...just preordered a couple....

Reaction score
Anyone pick up the last jedi celebration tshirt on preorder at reedpop supply...just preordered a couple....
I bought one, and I hope they don't run small. I didn't preorder a shirt with my Celebration tickets (since I didn't know what they looked like) and kind of regretted it. Now at least I have this one with The Last Jedi logo, as well as the Celebration Orlando dates on the sleeves. I might get another Celebration shirt if I get in to the store, but I heard it's mayhem so I'm glad I at least got this shirt just in case.

Plus TLJ is what I'm most excited about at SWC this year, even though all of it will be awesome!

Reaction score
Derek Laufman, Road to Celebration Trading Pin Artist
Possible Artwork, or close approximation

Reaction score
I bought one, and I hope they don't run small. I didn't preorder a shirt with my Celebration tickets (since I didn't know what they looked like) and kind of regretted it. Now at least I have this one with The Last Jedi logo, as well as the Celebration Orlando dates on the sleeves. I might get another Celebration shirt if I get in to the store, but I heard it's mayhem so I'm glad I at least got this shirt just in case.

Plus TLJ is what I'm most excited about at SWC this year, even though all of it will be awesome!
I feel the exact same way...its a cool souvenir shirt and the last jedi panel all i want to be a part of....

Reaction score
Im going to miss OPX running the autograph hall this time. They always gave great swag for the volunteers. But on that note not seeing much on anything this year, no rebelscum badge or hearing about what patches from the collector clubs bringing or doing. It makes me wonder if reed and disney really going to bring the celebration down. Cause i remember the old ones where great. And last show in california was the worst for the celebration store, they ran out of everything almost the first day so the only ones that got what they want was the vip's. But has anyone heard anything on any give a ways at the show.

Reaction score
Facebook, its all on facebook. :) They did a decent job with the store in London, so I expect it will be fine for Orlando.

Im going to miss OPX running the autograph hall this time. They always gave great swag for the volunteers. But on that note not seeing much on anything this year, no rebelscum badge or hearing about what patches from the collector clubs bringing or doing. It makes me wonder if reed and disney really going to bring the celebration down. Cause i remember the old ones where great. And last show in california was the worst for the celebration store, they ran out of everything almost the first day so the only ones that got what they want was the vip's. But has anyone heard anything on any give a ways at the show.

Reaction score
join the SWCO FB group. info is posted within a few minutes or less of annoucements of anything.

Reaction score
I finally found the group wish i had something to offer to give away. But this is my last celebration as i said since i found out the cancer grew to my lungs and doing this trip will be the last i can afford. Just hoping to make this one the best one out of the 7 shows ive done here in the us.

Reaction score
I finally found the group wish i had something to offer to give away. But this is my last celebration as i said since i found out the cancer grew to my lungs and doing this trip will be the last i can afford. Just hoping to make this one the best one out of the 7 shows ive done here in the us.
God bless you, man. I hope you have a special experience.

Reaction score
MAX REBO PIN IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
Forcechella is a LIVE BAND Karaoke event Celebration Eve at the Rising Star @ Universal City Walk
18+ (21 to drink)
But even if you are not going, you can get the pin for your collection!

Follow the link to the Forcechella page and click buy now (you won't need a PayPal account, just a Credit or Debit Card)!
http://www.starwars20.net/ or for Mobile: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shop...7693191385_7f7bb81651d25#/checkout/openButton
Limited to 200 so don't get locked out!
$7 Pre-Order ($10 at event if any are left).
If you can't make Forcechella and want the swag, still order! We will either meet up with you at Celebration or have it mailed to you.

Reaction score
Anaheim was horrible. The whole experience was bad. Lines for everything were ridiculious. Floor had less vendors. Store sold out of pins in under 10 minutes. Other things by 1 hour in. Horrible