Celebration Orlando: Exclusives

Reaction score
They still owe me a C-3PO and R2, and a Luke and Yoda shirt. I have e-mailed Reed Pop but have not heard back...
I have an extra of each of those shirts. I only have the matching pins for the luke, Yoda shirt though. They are XL and I'll let you have them at cost plus shipping if you want.

Reaction score
I never even saw those, I got the big folding pin.
Toynk.com has the silver one for only $11.99. A lot of people seem not to know that; they're still selling for 30 to 40 bucks on eBay! And Toynk is selling them on their site and on eBay. LOL Go get a couple!

Reaction score
Toynk.com has the silver one for only $11.99. A lot of people seem not to know that; they're still selling for 30 to 40 bucks on eBay! And Toynk is selling them on their site and on eBay. LOL Go get a couple!
Hmm, I am not seeing the pin posted above on Toynk, just a circular Silver one?

Reaction score
I guess my question still stands, this pin in the parks only or can you get it somewhere else?

Reaction score
Hmm, I am not seeing the pin posted above on Toynk, just a circular Silver one?
I guess my question still stands, this pin in the parks only or can you get it somewhere else?
https://www.toynk.com/products/star-wars-40th-anniversary-limited-edition-pin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-40th-Anniversary-Limited-Edition-Pin-/401314444393?hash=item5d70347469:g:6ZcAAOSwSypY~yt~

The circular gold and silver ones were sold at Celebration last month. I didn't attend and have no idea of the particulars of the exclusivity. I'm also wondering if any are available at the parks? I kind of doubt the gold ones are still available as they're limited to 1000 produced. I would guess they sold out at Celebration. I bought one on eBay.

Reaction score
There was a guy from Canada that wanted the 501st dog tag and the Cantina Showdown pin. I accidently deleted him PM. if you are reading this they guy's last name was Cuddie.

Reaction score
MAX REBO PIN IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
Forcechella is a LIVE BAND Karaoke event Celebration Eve at the Rising Star @ Universal City Walk
18+ (21 to drink)
But even if you are not going, you can get the pin for your collection!

Follow the link to the Forcechella page and click buy now (you won't need a PayPal account, just a Credit or Debit Card)!
http://www.starwars20.net/ or for Mobile: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shop...7693191385_7f7bb81651d25#/checkout/openButton
Limited to 200 so don't get locked out!
$7 Pre-Order ($10 at event if any are left).
If you can't make Forcechella and want the swag, still order! We will either meet up with you at Celebration or have it mailed to you.
Never did meet up with this guy, paid for a pin and it has never shown up. is ignoring messages...

Reaction score
Can someone from Rebelscum.com hook me up with a gold 20th anniversary pin? Please? :D

I have the two blue ones and need to complete the set. Thanks!

Reaction score
I have an extra X-Wing Luke I picked up. I'm not trying to get rich off a scummer, but my wife will kill me if I don't get something for making her wait in line for hours. I will let it go for $90 shipped.

Also have an extra Hallmark Blue Snag for $30 shipped.

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in selling their lanyard? I wish I could have gotten it but I really wasn’t trying to stay in line for 6 hours for the store lol

Reaction score
hey all - looking to buy the GOLD 20th Anniversary Rebelscum/TFN pin from SWCO! Willing to pay $$ for it. let me know if you have one to sell. Thanks!

Reaction score
I have a celebration orlando Yavin lanyard for sale! $50 shipped if anyone is looking for one!