Celebration Orlando: Exclusives

Reaction score
It wasn't at the store. A vendor had it. I think it was $12-15
I figured that. I just knowingly paid WAY TOO MUCH on eBay for one. And it'll probably end up at Disney parks for $15... I should've been saving money for 40th purchases for the last 2 years!

Thanks for your help. :)

Reaction score
I have an extra Leia Tribute poster. I would be willing to trade for official pins from Celebration. PM me if interested.

Reaction score
Looking for some help on two items. I need a Luke Jedi Star Tot and A Kylo Ren pin from the Funko booth. Those are all I need to complete my sets.

I have for trade or to sell if anyone is interested:

C3PO / R2D2 pin trading shirt size XL
Luke / Yoda pin trading shirt size XL
Lando / Ackbar pin trading shirt size L
Deathtrooper pin
Darth Vader pin
Luke pin
Bib Fortuna star tot
Complete 6 piece collector clubs 40th anniv. cake patch
various pieces to the collecting track websites patch
various pieces to the collector clubs cake patch
Daily exclusive Cartamundi cards
Han Hoth star tot from celebration Anaheim

Shoot me a PM if anyone can help or has interest in any of these items.
I also forgot that I have the ThinkGeek exclusive Jabba/Salacious Crumb pin if anyone is interested.

If anyone can help with my needs or is interested in any of my trade items, please PM me. If I don't hear anything in the next day or two I'm just going to go to ebay with everything.

Reaction score
The only thing I got was the 2 patches from the 501st party. Petty cool looking, one of Ponda Baba and the other was his severed arm. Never got any of the patches from past Celebration. Never really was looking for them.

Reaction score
Please keep me in mind, for the Thrawn pin. I have several of the Funko Pops (Chopper / Leia / Han) from Celebrations. plus Smugglers Bounty Capt Rex / Darth Maul / Darth Vader Tarkin. I have a Kotobukiya R4-M9 droid exclusive
Also have a Leia Tribute poster (1021/8000) and Any Road to Celebration Shirt in L or XL. I can also do combination of Cash / Original art commission by Jim Mehsling. Need this pin, i have 39/40 of the set, and EvilBay is ridiculous.

Reaction score
I've got Death Trooper and Dooku pins from the store and the Leia pin from the Disney 40th Anniversary blind boxes. Also a complete set of tots.

Looking for others from the 40th Anniversary pin set.

Reaction score
Now that some of the dust has settled, I have a Thrawn pin for trade and I am looking to obtain the Cartamundi McQuarrie Playing Cards Deck. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Reaction score
Still bummed I could not snag a Thrawn con exclusive book. I did have an opportunity on Thursday to get one but didn't think they would sell out that fast (assume Del Rey had printed enough copies).

Debating on pulling the trigger on a copy on eBay...

Reaction score
Still bummed I could not snag a Thrawn con exclusive book. I did have an opportunity on Thursday to get one but didn't think they would sell out that fast (assume Del Rey had printed enough copies).
After getting burned at Celebration Europe for the limited edition Aftermath: Life Debt novel, I knew better this time. Got it right away.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was very disappointed in how the Thrawn exclusive went down. Del Rey clearly wasn't prepared at all for the demand, and they chose not to allocate some copies for each day of the convention.

Reaction score
We were able to snag a copy of the celebration book via the Barnes and Nobles booth which also handed out a certificate for the pin. All we had to do was walk over to the del rey booth and hand them the certificate. The weird part was that the line at Del Rey was extremely long while the Barnes and Nobles booth was only a 5 minute wait. Weird.

Reaction score
After getting burned at Celebration Europe for the limited edition Aftermath: Life Debt novel, I knew better this time. Got it right away.
I was lucky enough to get the CE Life Debt exclusive version (got the second to last copy). Funny story, I got that edition signed by Chuck Wendig at this years Celebration and before he signed it, he quickly did a look over the book and asked which edition it was since he had never seen that one before.

Does anyone know the edition size for the Thrawn book? I had heard only 1000 copies were printed but I am not sure if that is correct.

Reaction score
We were able to snag a copy of the celebration book via the Barnes and Nobles booth which also handed out a certificate for the pin. All we had to do was walk over to the del rey booth and hand them the certificate. The weird part was that the line at Del Rey was extremely long while the Barnes and Nobles booth was only a 5 minute wait. Weird.

The Del Rey booth was giving out a book bag that wasn't available at the B&N booth.
Possibly this was the cause of the long lines.

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get the CE Life Debt exclusive version (got the second to last copy). Funny story, I got that edition signed by Chuck Wendig at this years Celebration and before he signed it, he quickly did a look over the book and asked which edition it was since he had never seen that one before.

Does anyone know the edition size for the Thrawn book? I had heard only 1000 copies were printed but I am not sure if that is correct.
Pretty sure it's 1,000 since that's how many pins they had as well. Maybe 1,500 at the most

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Nice i got as many as i could i think the posters are the best thing to get signed
[/URL][/IMG]

Reaction score
The artist stopped by the VIP lounge Wednesday night for the shopping party. He signed posters/badges for us.
I was there for the VIP shopping night and check-in. It was awesome to see the artist signing. I did get him to sign my poster.

Honestly, I completely forgot I had that done. Would've been surprised when I pulled it out to hang it up in a frame. With my very slow attempt at putting the collectibles away, I completely forgot about getting it signed. The longer all the wonderful items I brought back are out in plain view, the longer Celebration lasts. That's what I tell myself.

Reaction score
That's all 40 pins. Now I need to figure out how to frame them so I can hang them on the wall...

Like the Celebration 3 pin set.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit

Reaction score
so i saw someone walking around with the example large size wicket star tots on sunday any idea how he got ahold of that?? did they give all of the large examples away after the collector panels were over??

Reaction score
Each Tot was sponsored by a person, and that person was gifted the large TOTs you saw on display. They are not generally available or given away.

so i saw someone walking around with the example large size wicket star tots on sunday any idea how he got ahold of that?? did they give all of the large examples away after the collector panels were over??

Reaction score
How many different 40th logo pins were there? Perusing eBay, I count three: gold, silver and silver/white.

Reaction score
It was just two different ones. Silver and gold.
I know lighting can be very misleading on actual item photos, but I've seen numerous listings that definitely look a great deal like there's white paint in the recessed background.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-CELEBRATION-Orlando-2017-40th-Anniversary-Silver-Pin-Lapel-Pin-/382055469107?hash=item58f447d033:g:goAAAOSwvKtY~VLA&nma=true&si=Q2QSFBkT08UJVZxqGFmoUf9T3nE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Celebration-orlando-2017-40th-anniversary-lapel-pin-silver-pin-/322491526552?hash=item4b15fe2d98:g:6j8AAOSwcdRY9GqE&nma=true&si=Q2QSFBkT08UJVZxqGFmoUf9T3nE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I bought two of the silver ones from Toynk, and they're raw metal. Those two above sure look painted to me...? Thanks for your help.

Reaction score
LOL I took a pic of my silver pin, with the flash on and it looks as stark white as the above. I was convinced that was paint!

Reaction score
Did anyone pre order any shirts from the store that they didn't have in stock? You could order and they said they would send in the mail to you after the show.
I did and I still haven't received them in the mail yet.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered the Nerd Block exclusive Celebration box and have an extra Yavin medal lanyard to trade if anyone is looking. box also had the Celebration T-Shirt, coffee mug, inflatable Death Star and I believe the Space Slug oven mitt as well

Reaction score
Did anyone pre order any shirts from the store that they didn't have in stock? You could order and they said they would send in the mail to you after the show.
I did and I still haven't received them in the mail yet.
They still owe me a C-3PO and R2, and a Luke and Yoda shirt. I have e-mailed Reed Pop but have not heard back...