Celebration Orlando: Exclusives

Reaction score
pretty disappointed in hasbro the 2 luke x-wings i got were beat up so i asked for 2 different and they were the same. i was watching the employees flexing and tapping the figures on the counters the whole time i was in line. i planned on getting at least one graded but i know neither will grade out. one other point the card shows every finger print on it so do t handle them

Reaction score
The 2 that I got were perfect. Annoyed I was not able to get a single pop figure however... glad I was able to grab some online at least.

Reaction score
The 2 that I got were perfect. Annoyed I was not able to get a single pop figure however... glad I was able to grab some online at least.
Their 2pm line seemed to get worse every day. Glad I got what I did on Thursday and had a hookup for the other 2 on Friday. The demand is there Funko! Make more! Or at least consider prepay pick up at Celebration!

Reaction score
Anyone know if anything is sold out at the store? I'm hoping to get the Yavin and the Han lanyard.

Reaction score
I ended up snagging the Princess Leia card with the 40th on it... How many others are there?
Lol it is numbered out of 200...

And don't let them go under $100. These are in demand already without a ton of people knowing they even exist since TOPPS never made an announcement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Lol it is numbered out of 200...

And don't let them go under $100. These are in demand already without a ton of people knowing they even exist since TOPPS never made an announcement.

I saw that Topps had them on thursday. So I went there every morning and picked up my card. It seemed like nobody new about these cards at all. I too wouldn't let them go for no less than $100 each. They gave out Leia on Thursday, Han on Friday, Vader on Saturday and Luke on Sunday. You had to spend $50 and you got a card free.

Reaction score
Anybody go after the store exclusive pins? I've obtained 16 of them. I have
R2
C3PO
Sabine
Rey
Leia
Vader
BB8
Ashoka
Kylo
Zeb
Thrawn
Chewie
Scout Trooper
Bossk
Fett
IG 88

I have an extra of Vader and BB8 Id like to trade...

Reaction score
Anyone have extra star tots?

Off the top of my head I need:
Weequay
Nikto
Gammorean guard
B-wing pilot

And there's a fifth I can't recall right now. It's a minor character for sure though

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
was able to get a few of the exclusives from the Disney Store, avoided the Celebration store all together. I did walk away with 2 different Disney name badges, the RO Chopper figure, the R2/3PO 2 pack and the droid 4 pack as well as the 40th Anniversary pin.

I also scored the Anovos Stormtrooper Commander helmet as well, and a complete Vintage Kenner POTF Sand Skiff still with box and planetary map on my last day.

Reaction score
If anyone is selling the following badges for the show, i would be interested:

special guest, crew, media

Reaction score
Anyone have extra star tots?

Off the top of my head I need:
Weequay
Nikto
Gammorean guard
B-wing pilot

And there's a fifth I can't recall right now. It's a minor character for sure though

I have Nikto. I was looking to trade him.

I also have rebel commando,Nien Nunb,and the rancor keeper to trade.

I need most of them. In addition to those previously mentioned, I only have Leia Boosh and Bib Fortuna.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I actually just bought Gam Guard and Nikto off someone.

Down to needing B-Wing Pilot, Nien Nunb, and Weequay.

Reaction score
I have an extra Akbar, Jar-Jar, Tarkin, 2 choppers and Ezra I'd love to trade for a Greedo and Kylo. I will also throw in a complete set of my buttons and both postcard prints I was passing out onsite.

Reaction score
I have the following extra Star Tots: B-Wing Pilot, Lando Skiff Guard, Gamorrean Guard x2, Rancor Keeper x2, Nien Nunb, Emperor.
I need all the CE2 Tri-logo ones.

Reaction score
I have the following extra Star Tots: B-Wing Pilot, Lando Skiff Guard, Gamorrean Guard x2, Rancor Keeper x2, Nien Nunb, Emperor.
I need all the CE2 Tri-logo ones.
Interested in selling bwing and nunb? Theyre two of the final 3 I need for a set from this year.

PM me plz

Reaction score
Was Nikto one of the more common ones? I also ended up with an extra of him and would trade for any of the others. The one I wanted most was the Royal Guard.

Reaction score
Was Nikto one of the more common ones? I also ended up with an extra of him and would trade for any of the others. The one I wanted most was the Royal Guard.
They were all the same qty, 500ea.

The reason some sold out faster in the leftover bins was due to panel attendance for a given tot.

Reaction score
I pretty much have doubles of every toy, pin, patch, etc. from SWCO, if anyone needs something I can sell for going feebay rate less 10%. Just PM me

Reaction score
didn't do collecting track this time around, did that in past and that is all I accomplished the entire con so passed on tots

Reaction score
Anybody go after the store exclusive pins? I've obtained 16 of them. I have
R2
C3PO
Sabine
Rey
Leia
Vader
BB8
Ashoka
Kylo
Zeb
Thrawn
Chewie
Scout Trooper
Bossk
Fett
IG 88

I have an extra of Vader and BB8 Id like to trade...
I was able to complete one set with only a duplicate of BB-8 and Chopper...
It was a lot of work especially with Funko and Gentle Giant operating in the way they did.

Reaction score
didn't do collecting track this time around, did that in past and that is all I accomplished the entire con so passed on tots
I can't imagine doing it solo.

My girlfriend and I did a few panels and were able to go thru the line 4 times the last day for extras, could've probably gone a fifth but were exhausted so we left.

I walked away with 16 tots and am picking up the last few online.

Reaction score
I can't imagine doing it solo.

My girlfriend and I did a few panels and were able to go thru the line 4 times the last day for extras, could've probably gone a fifth but were exhausted so we left.

I walked away with 16 tots and am picking up the last few online.

It is tough to do solo, but I did it at CE2. I think I missed 5 of the collecting panels, but I picked up three of the Star Tots I had missed during the leftovers giveaway and ended up buying the last two. I had a VIP badge for that show though, so I got in early to do some stuff before the panels each day and didn't have to waste a lot of time in autograph lines.

Reaction score
I need pins! I'll pay for them if you're willing to part with them. I need the following:
R2
C3PO
Sabine
Rey
Leia
Vader
Kylo
Hera
Greedo
Thrawn
Chewie

Also I didn't realize they were giving away TFN/Rebelscum 20th Anniversary pins or else I would've grabbed some. Do you have any of these?

Let me know, Thanks!

Reaction score
I pretty much have doubles of every toy, pin, patch, etc. from SWCO, if anyone needs something I can sell for going feebay rate less 10%. Just PM me
I need pins! I'll pay for them if you're willing to part with them. I need the following:
R2
C3PO
Sabine
Rey
Leia
Vader
Kylo
Hera
Greedo
Thrawn
Chewie

Also I didn't realize they were giving away TFN/Rebelscum 20th Anniversary pins or else I would've grabbed some. Do you have any of these?

Let me know, Thanks!

Reaction score
Looking for some help on two items. I need a Luke Jedi Star Tot and A Kylo Ren pin from the Funko booth. Those are all I need to complete my sets.

I have for trade or to sell if anyone is interested:

C3PO / R2D2 pin trading shirt size XL
Luke / Yoda pin trading shirt size XL
Lando / Ackbar pin trading shirt size L
Deathtrooper pin
Darth Vader pin
Luke pin
Bib Fortuna star tot
Complete 6 piece collector clubs 40th anniv. cake patch
various pieces to the collecting track websites patch
various pieces to the collector clubs cake patch
Daily exclusive Cartamundi cards
Han Hoth star tot from celebration Anaheim

Shoot me a PM if anyone can help or has interest in any of these items.

Reaction score
Does anyone have an extra Death Trooper pin that they are willing to sell? Please PM if you have one.

Thanks!