Celebration Orlando: Beforehand, Afterhours & Afterwards

Reaction score
Is it me, or does the Dark Side Grotto event seem a bit late in the game? I didn't end up getting GN tickets, and DSG is relatively close to the hotel, but just wondering when it was first advertised and whether or not is gonna be half empty considering all of the options for that night.
During Celebration Anaheim, I did manage to go to Club Cosplay event at the House of Blues which was pretty cool, but that had been advertised for a while and was wider in scope in the cosplay characters.

Reaction score
Is it me, or does the Dark Side Grotto event seem a bit late in the game? I didn't end up getting GN tickets, and DSG is relatively close to the hotel, but just wondering when it was first advertised and whether or not is gonna be half empty considering all of the options for that night.
During Celebration Anaheim, I did manage to go to Club Cosplay event at the House of Blues which was pretty cool, but that had been advertised for a while and was wider in scope in the cosplay characters.
I was thinking the same thing. I have been debating buying tickets for the last 2 days. I did go to the Dark Side Grotto party back in 2012 the last time Celebration was in Orlando and it was packed and had a great time. Just wonder if it will be empty this time as you said.

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. I have been debating buying tickets for the last 2 days. I did go to the Dark Side Grotto party back in 2012 the last time Celebration was in Orlando and it was packed and had a great time. Just wonder if it will be empty this time as you said.
Yeah, might just play it by ear then, decide the night of.

Reaction score
Went to the dark side grotto @ C6, it was PACKED and amazing. Definitely an amazing night that year.

Reaction score
Can someone please be my hero and tell me you have an extra pass for the Friday "Galactic Nights" event at Disney? I'll pay, trade, buy you a churro....whatever!

Reaction score
Did you guys ever finalize a plan for Millers Ale house? I'd like to meet some of you and buy a round on me if my schedule allows.

Reaction score
It's always the Wednesday before. 7pm should be ok. I'll prob be making my way over from Hollywood Studios. After dinner/drinks We can make our way over if that's fine by you guys. Wouldn't mind being with a group so we can watch after our spots in line. I ha e a game called Superfight that we could play to pass the time....or catch a nap. If anyone's gonna have their swag and wants to do a little trading I'll bring some of my buttons.