Celebration Orlando: Beforehand, Afterhours & Afterwards

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
MAX REBO PIN IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
Forcechella is a LIVE BAND Karaoke event Celebration Eve at the Rising Star @ Universal City Walk
18+ (21 to drink)
But even if you are not going, you can get the pin for your collection!

Follow the link to the Forcechella page and click buy now (you won't need a PayPal account, just a Credit or Debit Card)!
http://www.starwars20.net/ or for Mobile: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shop...7693191385_7f7bb81651d25#/checkout/openButton
Limited to 200 so don't get locked out!
$7 Pre-Order ($10 at event if any are left).
If you can't make Forcechella and want the swag, still order! We will either meet up with you at Celebration or have it mailed to you.
KyloSpence, let's keep this thread clear of sale or trade posts, please. If you want to mention an after hours event, that's fine, but we have other threads dedicated for things like pins.

Reaction score
There is going to be a event held in honor of Carrie
http://comicbook.com/starwars/2017/01/20/carrie-fisher-charity-memorial-gala-planned-for-star-wars-celebr/

as for myself, I'll put glitter on anyone who wants to during the event and that gala.

Forcechella- Celebration Eve Karaoke
April 12, 2017
9-2am
18+ (21 to drink with proper ID)
Rising Star Karaoke Universal CityWalk Hollywood
$7 entry

Be a rockstar and sing with a live band!
https://www.facebook.com/events/235153173562983/
the perfect song to sing at this would be the saga begins,

Reaction score
EA announced there will be a Cantina Tour for the Old Republic today, so as soon as it's revealed where I'll update the list again.

Wednesday 4/12

Rebelforce Radio Celebration Bash - Hilton Orlando - 7PM-12AM - SOLD OUT
Forcechella - Rising Star Karaoke Universal CityWalk Hollywood - 9PM-2AM - $7

Thursday 4/13
Star Wars Collector's Archive Bash - Hyatt Regency - 7-10PM - SOLD OUT
Rebel Legion Dinner (Members Only) - Maggiano's at Point Orlando - 7-10PM
Drowning in Moonlight: A Carrie Fisher Memorial - Rosen Centre - 7:30-10:30PM - $40

Friday 4/14
501st Celebration Banquet (Members Only) - Hyatt Regency - SOLD OUT
Star Wars Galactic Nights - Disney World Hollywood Studios - 7PM-12AM - $129
A Celebration of Worship hosted by Hero Ministries - Hilton Orlando - 7:30-8:30PM - FREE
Vintage Collector's Sales/Swaps - Rosen Centre - 11PM - 2AM - FREE (Time not finalized yet)

Saturday 4/15

501st Celebration Bash - Hyatt Regency - 8PM-2AM - $100

Reaction score
Just a heads up for those going to thinking of going to the 501st Bash. It's been capped at 3000 tickets (Down from 4000). Less than 550 tickets left!

Reaction score
They need to start ordering things. So they will be budgeting everything on 3000 tickets sold.

Reaction score
some glitter at the gala would be nice.
I'll be having the glitter for the gala for sure, and I'll be cosplaying as Leia so it will be easier to just keep the outfit on for the gala as well. I just hope I buy enough,

Reaction score
Just confirmed it with disney , since im staying there and have the park hopper I dont have to buy tickets to the disney event. Its a good thing i called and found out, the guy said I spending enough on my disney vacation they dont need to charge me for anything more . I have to say they really bend over backwards for you .

Reaction score
Just confirmed it with disney , since im staying there and have the park hopper I dont have to buy tickets to the disney event. Its a good thing i called and found out, the guy said I spending enough on my disney vacation they dont need to charge me for anything more . I have to say they really bend over backwards for you .
You may want to confirm that..at least get it in writing. I've never heard them doing that for a separate ticketed event.

Reaction score
You may want to confirm that..at least get it in writing. I've never heard them doing that for a separate ticketed event.
I agree with this and it really doesn't make any sense??? How does this justify your entry into Galactic Nights? I agree that your park hopper will get you into the park earlier in the day and they might not kick you out right at 7PM, but I don't think you can expect to get on any rides or see any attractions after 7PM!!

Reaction score
100% agree and many folks called and spoke to folks at Disney on our FB group too. They did have to buy the GN Ticket as its a special event. Some did have park hoppers and some are members of some fancy club. still needed a ticket.

id make a few more inquiries.

I agree with this and it really doesn't make any sense??? How does this justify your entry into Galactic Nights? I agree that your park hopper will get you into the park earlier in the day and they might not kick you out right at 7PM, but I don't think you can expect to get on any rides or see any attractions after 7PM!!

Reaction score
100% agree and many folks called and spoke to folks at Disney on our FB group too. They did have to buy the GN Ticket as its a special event. Some did have park hoppers and some are members of some fancy club. still needed a ticket.

id make a few more inquiries.
I agree with everything above. I am a Disney Vacation Club member and I frequent the parks several times a year. They never accept a standard park hopper ticket for a special event. They will clear the park check everyone who is inside to ensure that they have paid for the special ticket. They have to squeeze every penny out that they can.

Reaction score
On the GN's ticket page, it says vacation club members and annual pass holders have special ticket pricing for the event, so id think with a park hopper its not included.

Reaction score
On the GN's ticket page, it says vacation club members and annual pass holders have special ticket pricing for the event, so id think with a park hopper its not included.
Yes, this is true. DVC Members can save $10/ticket.

Reaction score
Btw, the Orlando Visitor's Bureau has tickets as well. Pretty decent prices too for convention attendees.
Thanks spideymike, but according to the Visitors bureau, these tickets are not available during this time. I guess
its the easter break/ "All 1 Day After 3 PM tickets are blocked out for use during the following dates: April 9 - 16,"

Reaction score
I have tickets for the Star Wars Galactic Night on the Friday the tickets says 7pm but is it possible to get in earlier on that ticket?. I want to d some rides before all the action starts. Any help wil be great.

Reaction score
It would be great if there were shuttles from the convention center to Hollywood Studios for the event, like Last Tour to Endor at Celebration V.

Reaction score
It would be great if there were shuttles from the convention center to Hollywood Studios for the event, like Last Tour to Endor at Celebration V.
I'm really surprised there hasn't been any mention of shuttles from Disney. I had no problems with the shuttle pickup for the Last Tour to Endor event. I can't believe Disney wouldn't have shuttles available for those with tickets who are not down by the resort. But times are a'changing...maybe this is out of Disney's comfort zone.

Reaction score
Cantina tour announced and RFR Bash added more tickets.

Wednesday 4/12

Rebelforce Radio Celebration Bash - Hilton Orlando - 7PM-12AM - $55

Thursday 4/13
Drowning in Moonlight: A Carrie Fisher Memorial - Rosen Centre - 7:30-10:30PM - $40

Friday 4/14
Star Wars Galactic Nights - Disney World Hollywood Studios - 7PM-12AM - $129
Old Republic Community Cantina Tour - Hilton Orlando - TBD - FREE
A Celebration of Worship hosted by Hero Ministries - Hilton Orlando - 7:30-8:30PM - FREE
Vintage Collector's Sales/Swaps - Rosen Centre - 11PM - 2AM - FREE (Time not finalized yet)

Saturday 4/15

501st Celebration Bash - Hyatt Regency - 8PM-2AM - $100[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Cantina tour time added, RFR Bash and Star Wars Galactic Nights sold out, added Dark Side Grotto 3 and Coffee with Kenobi meetup

Wednesday 4/12
Rebelforce Radio Celebration Bash - Hilton Orlando - 7PM-12AM - SOLD OUT

Thursday 4/13

Friday 4/14
Star Wars Galactic Nights - Disney World Hollywood Studios - 7PM-12AM - SOLD OUT
Old Republic Community Cantina Tour - Hilton Orlando - 7PM - FREE
Dark Side Grotto 3 (Adults only) - 3Nine Lounge - 9PM-2AM - $35
Vintage Collector's Sales/Swaps - Rosen Centre - 11PM-2AM - FREE (Time not finalized yet)

Saturday 4/15

501st Celebration Bash - Hyatt Regency - 8PM-2AM - $100 (less than 100 tickets left)
Coffee with Kenobi Podcast Meetup - Disney Springs - 8:30-11:30PM - FREE

Reaction score
Galactic Nights

Anyone selling a Galactic Nights Disneyland ticket for April 14th? Looks like it's sold out now and I missed the boat :/

Reaction score
Anyone selling a Galactic Nights Disneyland ticket for April 14th? Looks like it's sold out now and I missed the boat :/
I waited too long also. Anyone know if they will be selling tickets during Celebration at the Disney booth like they did for the Last Tour of Endor?

Reaction score
I waited too long also. Anyone know if they will be selling tickets during Celebration at the Disney booth like they did for the Last Tour of Endor?
The Disney system doesn't hold back tickets. Once they're sold out, the event is sold out.

Reaction score
ForceChella Max Rebo Limited Edition Pin Spoiler Alert!

If y'all pre-order and buy 3 pins for $21, instead of 2 pins at the event for $20...you're almost getting one limited edition pin for free.

Order today at www.starwars20.net

Reaction score
Forcechella Pins are almost sold out!
Even if you don't go to Forcechella, pick up a limited edition Max Rebo pin. We will meet you at Celebration to deliver!
Only $7

www.starwars20.net