Celebration Orlando: Beforehand, Afterhours & Afterwards

Reaction score
Even though $120 is ridiculous, I bought tickets this morning. I didn't make it past "Ewok Encounter" before my wife started squealing with joy.

There had better be stinkin' ewoks.

Reaction score
After a short debate with myself over the high price of the event, I gave in and bought a ticket to the Disney event. I really enjoyed the Last Trip to Endor Party way back when, so I expect the same.

I wonder if Disney will supply shuttles buses at the convention center like they did for the last SW event. I'd rather not have to drive.

Reaction score
I don't think I want to spend another $130 plus transportation on the Disney event. Plus depending on the panel schedule that day, I'll probably be at Celebration until 7:00. I hope you guys that go have a blast. Give us a report on how it goes!

Reaction score
I want to do it but I just don't know. What would make this must attend is if they had a path to take guests near SW Land and get a peek at it from a distance. Also some exclusive merch would be nice. That price tag though!

Reaction score
Latest updates. If you'd like to add something, please PM me and I'll add it in a future update.

Wednesday 4/12
Rebelforce Radio Celebration Bash - Hilton Orlando - 7PM-12AM - SOLD OUT

Thursday 4/13
Star Wars Collector's Archive Bash - Hyatt Regency - 7-10PM - $25
Rebel Legion Dinner (Members Only) - Maggiano's at Point Orlando - 7-10PM

Friday 4/14
501st Celebration Banquet (Members Only) - Hyatt Regency - SOLD OUT
Star Wars Galactic Nights - Disney World Hollywood Studios - 7PM-12AM - $129
A Celebration of Worship hosted by Hero Ministries - Hilton Orlando - 7:30-8:30PM - FREE

Saturday 4/15

501st Celebration Bash - Hyatt Regency - 8PM-2AM - $100

Reaction score
Debating doing the Galactic Nights event, but need to wait until after get taxes back next month. I can realistically do only one special event, so it's either 501st Bash or Galactic Nights.

Reaction score
If i go i have a rental car and staying at hyatt place 3/4 from celebration....could fit 2 people to save on transportation to hollywood studios...let me know....going to decide by tomorrow night...

Reaction score
And so after thinking long and hard lol...i purchased 2 tickets for galactic nights for the wife and i...as i said before we rented a car for the week and are staying at the hyatt place convention center and can drive 2 people from there to studios and back if needed....very excited about this trip....bought these quickly as with anything...if its available get it now or regret it later...wooohooo

Reaction score
New event added

Wednesday 4/12

Thursday 4/13
Star Wars Collector's Archive Bash - Hyatt Regency - 7-10PM - $25
Drowning in Moonlight: A Carrie Fisher Memorial - Rosen Centre - 7:30-10:30PM - $40

Friday 4/14
A Celebration of Worship hosted by Hero Ministries - Hilton Orlando - 7:30-8:30PM - FREE

Saturday 4/15

Reaction score
Just received my galactic night tickets today...kind of disappointed they werent special for the event but rather cirque and the mad tea party...will be going on magic bands but still kind of shocked.....

Reaction score
Just received my galactic night tickets today...kind of disappointed they werent special for the event but rather cirque and the mad tea party...will be going on magic bands but still kind of shocked.....
I think they will be special credentials you pick up at the event showing your able to stay after 7 PM. They do this for Disney After Hours event and will probably do it at this as well.

Reaction score
Archive party sold out and added vintage collector night.

Wednesday 4/12

Thursday 4/13
Star Wars Collector's Archive Bash - Hyatt Regency - 7-10PM - SOLD OUT
Drowning in Moonlight: A Carrie Fisher Memorial - Rosen Centre - 7:30-10:30PM - $40

Friday 4/14
Vintage Collector's Sales/Swaps - Rosen Centre - 11PM - 2AM - FREE (Time not finalized yet)

Saturday 4/15

Reaction score
[youtube]https://youtu.be/_c_pPustluw[/youtube]

Check out the commercial for the 501st Bash! Tickets are moving faster now. Get yours at 501stBash.com!

Scott

Reaction score
Sorry - link didn't work! Click here to see the commercial: https://youtu.be/_c_pPustluw

Scott

Reaction score
The Archive party was able to increase attendance size a bit after they sold out so fast, so you can still get tickets at this link: http://blog.theswca.com/p/celebration-orlando-2017-details-date.html

Archive party sold out and added vintage collector night.

Wednesday 4/12

Thursday 4/13
Star Wars Collector's Archive Bash - Hyatt Regency - 7-10PM - SOLD OUT

Friday 4/14
Vintage Collector's Sales/Swaps - Rosen Centre - 11PM - 2AM - FREE (Time not finalized yet)

Saturday 4/15

Reaction score
Im hoping that i dont have to buy the party tickets since i will be staying at disney for the celebration and disney for a week and half. If i remeber the last ride to endor they had the people who stay at the resort there and didnt cost them extra.

Reaction score
If i go i have a rental car and staying at hyatt place 3/4 from celebration....could fit 2 people to save on transportation to hollywood studios...let me know....going to decide by tomorrow night...
Just to let everyone know and a heads up our car is full for disney galactic nights...see you all soon!!!

Reaction score
Im hoping that i dont have to buy the party tickets since i will be staying at disney for the celebration and disney for a week and half. If i remeber the last ride to endor they had the people who stay at the resort there and didnt cost them extra.
This is like the halloween party and christmas party. It's a separate ticketed event that you have to pay for no matter where you are staying.

Reaction score
Btw, for those of you going, anyone going to the Disney Parks after the convention? If so, where did you get your tickets?

Reaction score
I just wanted to point out the small print disclaimer in the above link so that people don't buy the "late entry" pass and think they can use it during Celebration.

All 1 Day After 3 PM tickets are blocked out for use during the following dates: April 9 - 16

Reaction score
Sucks about those blackout dates. Usually that week is blacked out because of Spring Break around those counties, but Spring Break is a couple weeks before that I believe. Even the 3 day Florida Residents ticket has this week blacked out. DISNEY!!!!

Reaction score
I know a few schools with spring break weeks that start first week of April, but I think the week leading up to Easter Sunday, which happens to include our belovéd Celebration, is the "official" Spring break.

Reaction score
Easter week is the second most expensive week at Disney for the entire year so i'm not surprised it's blacked out.

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it absurd that this Galactic Night costs more for 4 hours than a regular 1 day park ticket? The mouse can shove it. I will spend my money at the con.

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it absurd that this Galactic Night costs more for 4 hours than a regular 1 day park ticket? The mouse can shove it. I will spend my money at the con.
Its Disney though. They've been doing it forever. Single day park ticket to Magic Kingdom is something like $112 now. It's still tempting to do the event to have the chance to maybe run into SW actors/VIPs. I'll prob skip it but it still tempting...

Reaction score
I believe you get entertainment value per hour than spending $450 for Felicity Jones photo and autograph that can last just over a minute.

Reaction score
MAX REBO PIN IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
Forcechella is a LIVE BAND Karaoke event Celebration Eve at the Rising Star @ Universal City Walk
18+ (21 to drink)
But even if you are not going, you can get the pin for your collection!

Follow the link to the Forcechella page and click buy now (you won't need a PayPal account, just a Credit or Debit Card)!
http://www.starwars20.net/ or for Mobile: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shop...7693191385_7f7bb81651d25#/checkout/openButton
Limited to 200 so don't get locked out!
$7 Pre-Order ($10 at event if any are left).
If you can't make Forcechella and want the swag, still order! We will either meet up with you at Celebration or have it mailed to you.

Reaction score
MAX REBO PIN IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
Forcechella is a LIVE BAND Karaoke event Celebration Eve at the Rising Star @ Universal City Walk
18+ (21 to drink)
But even if you are not going, you can get the pin for your collection!

Follow the link to the Forcechella page and click buy now (you won't need a PayPal account, just a Credit or Debit Card)!
http://www.starwars20.net/ or for Mobile: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shop...7693191385_7f7bb81651d25#/checkout/openButton
Limited to 200 so don't get locked out!
$7 Pre-Order ($10 at event if any are left).
If you can't make Forcechella and want the swag, still order! We will either meet up with you at Celebration or have it mailed to you.
Will this include shipping? Before or after Celebration?

Reaction score
Will this include shipping? Before or after Celebration?

Hi Jimmy--
No Pin will be shipped prior to Celebration but if you are wanting one and will be there, we will make arrangements to meet up with you. If it is after, figure standard shipping costs to be added so less than $1 within the US?

Reaction score
yea it crossed my mind. On top of it that, 17$ in tax, i pay for a fri tix to the convo which I'm planning on leaving at 3 to be at SWGN by 5, and I bought tickets for Hollywood Studios for Wed. i know the park will be packed wed and want a chance to ride the SW ride 4/5 times to see the different endings as well as see the rest of the park.
I have pretty high expectations for this event, I'm hoping the projections are stellar and that there are cool give aways for the scavenger hunt. It is Disney so...Too bad the ticket doesn't come with a meal and drink perk or something, but oh well. Id much rather spend my $ here than on an autograph.(I live in SF have Joe Montanas autograph, signed to me and it sits in a drawer for the past +30 years)
Its me and my son(23) going and we wanted to do something fri eve. Hanging out for a screening of SW after the conv, or the 501 Banquet just doesn't sound as appealing to us. Much rather go trip around here...

Reaction score
Hi Jimmy--
No Pin will be shipped prior to Celebration but if you are wanting one and will be there, we will make arrangements to meet up with you. If it is after, figure standard shipping costs to be added so less than $1 within the US?
Ordered one so we looks like we will be meeting at Celebration !