Celebration Orlando: Art

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Russell Walk will have his own booth? If you look at the exhibitor info on the celebration site it says that ThinkGeek will be selling his print. Can that be right? I just want to make sure I know where to go as I want to pick up his print first thing. I tried emailing him through his website but haven't heard anything.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Cat's holding place is no longer on the site. Any word if it has been dropped or will only be available in Orlando?

Reaction score
Cat's holding place is no longer on the site. Any word if it has been dropped or will only be available in Orlando?
Unsure exactly, but a few days ago someone from the dark ink site said it was pending approval from Lucas Film...but on Cats facebook page she said "It will be available at celebration like all the other prints it just is t officially part of the art show."

I don't think she was selected for the art show officially this year but it sounds like she's bringing a non swco "official" print. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Reaction score
I did! Judging from his instagram detail shots this piece will be epic in quality as in size... Soooo looking forward to picking this up:)

Reaction score
I did! Judging from his instagram detail shots this piece will be epic in quality as in size... Soooo looking forward to picking this up:)
I am thinking of getting it too. Holding out until next week to see if I can swing it.

I remember his Amidala one was gorgeous.

Reaction score
Those I'm helping I got a few prints today but not all! Meriwyn that Walks is AMAZING! I had to grab one myself and need to grab another for another scummer. Jerry's is amazing as always!

Reaction score
So yesterday when I hit the floor I was ALL over the place. Couldn't find Vanderstelt's booth for a while. Had my Trevas first thing then as I was checking out the Fan tables and left it!! Luckily I ran back and it was sitting there!! W...H...E...W!!

Reaction score
Wow! Huge stoke of luck there! Glad you found it! Let me know when you have my Walks in hand please! :)

Reaction score
Yours is IN HAND as is another for the Scummer who contacted me! I need to pick up 2 more prints and I'm done and can roam around!

Reaction score
Helmet and Hutt,

I'm really not sure. Since it's titled "For Carrie" and has the "Hope" symbolism from Rogue One, I'm thinking he got permission to change his idea?

Reaction score
Fr those who I picked up prints for I'll try to get to them and have them out Thursday. I got sick yesterday but it was the normal Con crud. I hate something that DID NOT agree with me! It hurt so bad like all in my stomach.

Reaction score
It seems like a lot of these artists these days are doing the old Dave Dorman trick of the endless AP's. Kind of makes the numbered versions pointless.
There was one artist in particular at celebration (well his booth was there) that had an unlimited supply of AP's of all of his past celebration prints.

Reaction score
It seems like a lot of these artists these days are doing the old Dave Dorman trick of the endless AP's. Kind of makes the numbered versions pointless.
There was one artist in particular at celebration (well his booth was there) that had an unlimited supply of AP's of all of his past celebration prints.
This is part of the reason I'm not a fan of prints in general. I think most artists are ethical about this sort of thing, but the perception caused by a few who "game the system" has made me leary of buying prints unless I cinsider them absolute must haves.

Reaction score
there are dirtbags in every industry.

I tend to get in before they are turned. Very few good ones left.