Malcolm Tween

Matt Busch

Randy Martinez

Russell Walks

Scott Harben

Stephen Hayford

William O'Neill

Reaction score
I was not able post Alex Buechel & Brian Miller. Their pics aren't coming up.

Also, Drew Baker...he had that at CVII. Don't know if it was an actual print though.

Reaction score
definitely going to bring my poster tube!!! i have it narrowed down to at least three i'm getting

Reaction score
Got a link for hers?
So EXCITED and thankful to be a part of this year's Star Wars Celebration Art Show!!
Pre-Orders are now open for "Searching the Stars" by Adrianna Vanderstelt. My Star Wars Celebration Fine Art Giclee.
If interested in purchasing PLEASE EMAIL me via vandersteltadrianna@gmail.com to receive your pre-order invoice. Please include name and address upon requesting an invoice.
Pick up all pre-orders in person at VANDERSTELT STUDIO, BOOTH 2913 on the main show floor.
* $60.00
* FINE ART PAPER GICLEE
* PRINTED ON ARCHIVAL OPTICA ONE PAPER by Breathing Color
* SUPERIOR 12 COLOR REPRODUCTION
* 16 x 24 INCHES
* SIGNED AND NUMBERED
* INCLUDES A SQUARE CARRYING BOX TUBE
Signed and Numbered by artist Adrianna Vanderstelt
Limited to 250 copies, a true one time print run. This piece of artwork will not be available as another fine art print. Only 200 are available for pre-order, any prints that are not sold during pre- order will be sold live at the event. When picking up your print at Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017, please show ID and the email receipt of your pre-order purchase. If you are sending a friend or relative to pick up your prints please include their name of the person picking up the print.
PLEASE NOTE, PRINT NUMBERS WILL BE ASSIGNED IN NUMERIC ORDER, FROM #1 - #250 AS YOU ARRIVE FOR PICK UP AT MY BOOTH

Reaction score
Jason W. Christman

Brad Hudson

Brent Woodside

Brian Miller: http://oktopolis.com/.../19206373-swco-exclusivestar-wars...

Brian Rood: http://brianrood.3dcartstores.com/Star-Wars-Celebration...

Lee Kohse:

Chris Reiff:

Cryssy Cheung:

Scott Harben:

Drew Baker:

Brian DeGuire:

Erik Maell

Russel Walks: http://russellwalks.com/.../pre-order-for-carrie-a-star...

William ONeill

Danny Haas

Joe Hogan

Jason Palmer

Jeff Carlisle

Joshua Smith

Lin Zy

Katie cook

Malcom Tween

Matt Busch

Randy Martinez: Pre- sale scheduled for March 31

Jake Murray

Adrianna Vanderstelt: https://www.facebook.com/434794309957424/photos/a.434811426622379.1073741827.434794309957424/917112335058950/?type=3&theater

Stephen Hayford

Chris Trevas

Chris Dee

Joe Corroney: http://joecorroney.storenvy.com/products/19331119-i-rebel-star-wars-celebration-orlando-2017-limited-edition-print

Reaction score
After seeing everything I was unimpressed and ready to save some dough... Then they fixed the link for Brian Millers art. That one hooked me. Pre-order complete. It will fit in my theater room very nicely.

Reaction score
The artists print that caught my eye unexpectedly is the Jake Murray print. I'm not really familiar with his work, but I like the action/motion that is portrayed. I like the gritty feel. It lends itself well to the whole desert scavenger theme. It seems almost mad max-ish. ...and I'm a sucker for speeder bikes.

I was really hoping one of the pieces of art was going to have two-tubes in it, even in the background. He is my new favorite alien. No such luck.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
I need to seriously cut back on my art purchases but I need to get Adrianna's print. It will go great with Jerry's R2 print. I see talent does not fall far from the tree. :)

Mike

Reaction score
Dang. Was not planning on picking up many prints this time around but these are calling me:
Adrianna Vanderstelt
Chris Trevas
Danny Haas
Jason W Christman
Joshua Smith
Katie Cook
Matt Busch

Already out of wall space so I'll likely try to narrow that list to 3 or 4.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered Matt Busch's print from his website. I love collecting and I love looking at things and finding something new each time. Two winners here.

Lots of amazing choices this Celebration. Gonna be tough to pass on any of them.

Reaction score
The artists print that caught my eye unexpectedly is the Jake Murray print. I'm not really familiar with his work, but I like the action/motion that is portrayed. I like the gritty feel. It lends itself well to the whole desert scavenger theme. It seems almost mad max-ish. ...and I'm a sucker for speeder bikes.
My fav of the bunch too!

Reaction score
Just picked up Trevas and Cook! Too many good ones to choose from this year but wanted to get those asap and will now decide on others.

Reaction score
Also picked up Trevas. Still deciding on the Jason Christman one. Really digging it though.

Reaction score
Dang. Was not planning on picking up many prints this time around but these are calling me:
Adrianna Vanderstelt
Chris Trevas
Danny Haas

Jason W Christman
Joshua Smith
Katie Cook
Matt Busch

Already out of wall space so I'll likely try to narrow that list to 3 or 4.

Ended up grabbing the ones above in bold for now.

Reaction score
Grabbed Trevas and Coom to go along with Jerry's. I would like to grab Corroney, Adrianna, and maybe one or two more but we'll see!

Reaction score
Russell Walk's is already sold out. Wow.
Most impressive. It is a gorgeous piece. Wouldn't it be safe to say that only the preorders are sold out. I would imagine some might be available at the show, say 50 or so of the total. Or is that what some of the artists do but not with this one?

Jez

Reaction score
The Tween image on page 5 is a bit blurred (even the logo looks blurry). I've seen a much better proof and it's wonderful. The detail in it is exceptional. The shallow water, the figure on the rock, the rainbow, I love it. I'll definitely be adding this to the collection.

Reaction score
Really bummed about this as his is the only print I'm interested in. I just found out today that prints went up for preorder. The last date I saw was April 3rd for preorder, so I missed out.
He'll still have some at the show. Just make his booth one of your first stops and you should be able to get it.