Celebration Japan... can we see a show of hands?

Reaction score
Re: Celebration Japan... can we see a show of hand

Does anyone know when the panels will take place ?

I would hate to miss them

Reaction score

French_Sidious said:
Does anyone know when the panels will take place ?

I would hate to miss them
Yep, 2:00 to 6:00 on each day

Reaction score

Damn
I asked to be volunteer that time

Oups, I almost forgot : Thanks for the Info

Reaction score

I'll be at CJ at least one day (the 19th)! Looking forward to seeing folks there!

Reaction score

I posted this in the ticket section but I wanted to make sure people saw it.

I asked some questions of the organizers. Show start is 9AM on the 19th. Will call for tickets starts 9AM on the 19th If you've been to any convention or celebration before you'll recognize the huge problem with this process.

Ross

Reaction score

OK I saw the updated schedule. Show starts at 10am, will call 9am. This to me will still be problematic.

Ross

Reaction score

Ugh even more problematic is I'm staying in Tokyo (west side) so it will take me 1 hr+ to get to the con site.

It's all good - I love taking trains in Japan. I'll probably get some work done on the way to Chiba LOL...

Reaction score

agreed Vaccaros! Hey, I'm in Japan now!! Does that mean we have to get our tickets at will call and then get in line to get inside? That'd really suck.

Reaction score

Musasa, where are you gonna be staying? I'm here on the west side as well (sort of). I'm over by Ooji. Let me know. Maybe we can meet up on the way!

Reaction score

Hayabusa said:
agreed Vaccaros! Hey, I'm in Japan now!! Does that mean we have to get our tickets at will call and then get in line to get inside? That'd really suck.
Im at work inappropriately using the internet now, but no access to my e-mail to look for any responses re this issue. I would assume that you wait in line to get your tickets, then wait in line to get in. If you're in Japan now why not start a line right away.

Ross

Reaction score

Did some snooping, found on the japanese site they list some items available at the shop. I can't understand anything but the prices, which I wish I did'nt

star wars shop CJ

Ross

Reaction score

Ok just did the babel fish translation...yes thats a $68 bath towel and $200 hoodie.

Ross

GBH

Reaction score

i fly out tomorrow morning WOOHOO,c all you crazy cats on sunday

Reaction score

I'm also just about to head off!

Reaction score

Sounds like we're all coming together. I'll be heading to the site tomorrow to check things out, take pics before the rush, and make sure I know where I'm going
Can't wait!!

Reaction score

Vaccaros said:
Ok just did the babel fish translation...yes thats a $68 bath towel and $200 hoodie.

Ross
Wow, they have the Marc Ecko Fett Hoodies. I guess they weren't limited?

Also the trooper hoodie is a Marc Ecko. Hope they release them here or at SW shop....

I can read a little so if you need some translating.....

Reaction score

Landed yesterday and all setup in Shinjuku.

It's crazy here, and everyone is very friendly. Never felt so foreign in my life with the language barrier though :p I went to KFC this morning with my friend and it was American only by name. Ham and egg sandwiches were smothered in mayo, and some older woman chainsmoked 3 cigarettes in the course of 5 minutes. You definitely can't get this experience in the states. lol

Guess we'll see some scummers tomorrow at the convention.

Reaction score

I took the overnight bus last night (about 9 hours on the road) and have just arrived this morning. Was nice and cool when I got here but the heat has already settled in for the day.

The convention center is pretty big and even has an ag show on today in a separate area. It took me a while to find the CJ set-up (sections 1-3 if anybody sees this before heading out there).

Reaction score

DarthInwah said:
Vaccaros said:

Ross
Wow, they have the Marc Ecko Fett Hoodies. I guess they weren't limited?

Also the trooper hoodie is a Marc Ecko. Hope they release them here or at SW shop....

I can read a little so if you need some translating.....
The Hoodies were limited (600 pieces of each). It's mentioned on the inner lining of the hoodie.

Uncle Gundy

Reaction score

Uncle_Gundy said:
The Hoodies were limited (600 pieces of each). It's mentioned on the inner lining of the hoodie.

Uncle Gundy
Very cool. I didn't realize they were limited, but I passed anyway. They did drop the price to around $140 the last day of the convention. I was honestly shocked to see people wearing the hoodies outside in the 90+ degree heat and crazy humidity.