Celebration IV: in our own back yard!

Reaction score
"Destination: Star Wars" May 2007

They're saying it'll be an entire week of Star Wars goodness with some mystery-events leading up to Celebration! I can't wait to see what's in store!

So who here in the OC area is planning on going?

Reaction score
Wait.. what is this? and where can I find out more about it.. it might be something I would be interested in.

--edit-- Nevermind, I found it on starwars.com, I am definetly gonna try and go to this next year.

Reaction score
Definitely in! Best news of the year...no full days of travel and bad layovers to get to some midwestern town for C4! Let's hope everyone complaining on the other (Conventions/Prop Replicas) threads decide not to come...less lines for us!!

Reaction score
For those OCer's going to CIV - Are you planning to commute every day or are you staying in a hotel?
I have my 4 day pass ans was planning to dirve back and forth each day but now I'm wondering if that will be a mistake. I'd really like to know your thoughts!

Reaction score
I'm going to commute each day. I'm really only worried about getting there early on the first day for exclusives, after that I'll just cruise in as soon as I can.

Reaction score
I am there for sure, and will be commuting every day. Have anyone consider carpooling?