Celebration Europe

Reaction score
I remember when CVII was a year away! Time will just fly by, for you guys going.

Reaction score
For those that have been to previous Celebrations in Europe and the U.S., do they do anything differently than U.S. Celebrations?

Reaction score
For those that have been to previous Celebrations in Europe and the U.S., do they do anything differently than U.S. Celebrations?
I don't know about in London, but the one thing that I noticed that was different at CE2 in Germany - the Americans were, for the most part, the only ones who lined up early in the morning.

Once I was inside I wouldn't have been able to tell it from a US Celebration.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was checking airline ticket prices to London and right now the price is almost 3800 for my wife and I. Travel agent said that the prices will drop a little but prob not more than 300 each. We talked it over and prob will not be making this trip. :(

Reaction score
We went last summer and I think it was about $5,000 for three of us by the time all the fees and taxes and things were added in. It's definitely not an inexpensive trip.

Edit: Prices will come down a bit. I just priced two tickets for next July and it was about $1,900/person. The same flight six months from now is $1,500. So a little bit better than what your agent suggested. It came out to just over $3,000 for two.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Been checking every so often and the prices have actually increased so now with taxes and fees its over $4,000 as of this past wednesday.

I have my tickets and hotel so I can wait and see what happens for a while.

Reaction score
Sort of amazing isn't it? Oil/fuel prices are cheaper than they've been in years - airlines are making profits - and prices are going up????

Reaction score
I will give it a while and see if there is a lag in the falling fuel prices and future airline ticket prices. If not I am stuck with 3 full weekend passes. In the meantime I bought tickets tot he Star Trek 50th anniversary show in Vegas a few weeks later.

Reaction score
Starwars celebration London 2016

Hi scummers!

anyone here exhibiting or attending the event?

Hoping we get a full rogue one trailer and a episode 8 teaser!