Celebration Europe: VIP Tickets

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Were you able to score VIP tickets to next years event?

Reaction score
VIP tickets were not available when the tickets went on sale...it seems they were somehow grabbed up beforehand. Too bad, we were considering getting them.

Reaction score
VIP tickets were not available when the tickets went on sale...it seems they were somehow grabbed up beforehand. Too bad, we were considering getting them.
Not true. Picture this.....there are only 200 vip badges available, and probably thousands of people online gunning for them. That means they will be snagged up literally in fractions of a second by the lucky 200 who clicked first.

It might seem to you that they weren't available, because you clicked as soon as they were up, but 200 allocations are gone in no time.

As you might have guessed, yes, i was one of the lucky ones. Bring on CEIII, YEAH!

Reaction score
I understand that many people did the same thing-but we were in the queue immediately-among the first people trying to get them...I have been to MANY conventions since the the early 80's but I was still very surprised to see these pricey tickets go so fast.

Congrats BTW for getting some!

Reaction score
If anyone has one or finds themselves having to sell a VIP ticket let me know, I'm interested.

Reaction score
If anyone has one or finds themselves having to sell a VIP ticket let me know, I'm interested.

When we purchased our tickets it stated that these were non-transferable or refundable and they would not send them to us, we have to pick them up at the convention with ID. I don't think people can sell tickets for this one.

Reaction score
They always say they are nontransferable yet you can get them officially transferred. At worst you can hand off in person at the event.

When we purchased our tickets it stated that these were non-transferable or refundable and they would not send them to us, we have to pick them up at the convention with ID. I don't think people can sell tickets for this one.

Reaction score
They always say they are nontransferable yet you can get them officially transferred. At worst you can hand off in person at the event.
Thought about that, but a lot of people are traveling to Europe and they aren't going to go there just to hand someone their ticket after they pick it up. We only got 2 of the three day badges ourselves but when we bought them we considered what if at the last minute we couldn't go, we would just be out the cost of the tickets...but we haven't actually called to ask if we could officially transfer them to someone else s name. Figured rules are rules but for that much money they may actually bend if you called them and spoke to someone. Good call Ross_C.

Reaction score
There will be locals going as well. For C7 I had a VIP transfered to me. That might change but it's occured since C5.

Thought about that, but a lot of people are traveling to Europe and they aren't going to go there just to hand someone their ticket after they pick it up. We only got 2 of the three day badges ourselves but when we bought them we considered what if at the last minute we couldn't go, we would just be out the cost of the tickets...but we haven't actually called to ask if we could officially transfer them to someone else s name. Figured rules are rules but for that much money they may actually bend if you called them and spoke to someone. Good call Ross_C.

Reaction score
There will be locals going as well. For C7 I had a VIP transfered to me. That might change but it's occured since C5.

Of course there are, I was just referring to the people that weren't. Anyways good luck with getting some passes Ross_C.

Reaction score
I was able to snag 2 tickets the day after anaheim. I was boarding my flight home when tickets went on sale. thank god GOGO in-flight was working! 31 secs was the number i heard from the ticket folks I know how fast they were "queued" up for the buying process once live. It took my 6min to buy mine as my wells fargo card would not allow me to purchase in euros and had to find my other CC in my carry on. i was freaking out.

anyway, you can transfer just by contacting the ticket company. I had to change my plans a month ago and was worried they 2 i had would be wasted. All you have to do is let them know the actual name of the person picking up tickets at Will Call and thats it. little too simple imo. i'll assume there will be some people changing their minds and marking up tickets just like they were for SWCA.

good luck to those looking. ill keep my ears peeled for folks bailing and point them to this forum.

Reaction score
2 VIP passes need help with transfer

I have 2 VIP passes that I am not gonna be able to use. A family emergency is keeping from going. If any one has any ideal on how to transfer these I will be happy to sell them for face value. I just don't want to be out $1000. PM me if interested

Reaction score
After you find someone to purchase them.. You must email reedpop and let them know your situation and that you have the names of the person/persons you are transferring them to. They will make note of it and tell you to have them bring your original receipt to will call with their id's where they will be able to pick them up. Good luck👍

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reaction score
So sorry to hear about your family emergency. I've PM'd you about the tickets if they're still available.

Reaction score
I have 2 VIP passes that I am not gonna be able to use. A family emergency is keeping from going. If any one has any ideal on how to transfer these I will be happy to sell them for face value. I just don't want to be out $1000. PM me if interested

Hi,

PM sent

Rgds

Reaction score
If any VIPs are interested in selling their badge and a large shirt (pretty sure it will be the Luke art same as the badge) after the show then please PM me.

Reaction score
Hey, if any VIP members have autograph passes left they aren't going to use I'd be forever in your debt if you let me use it. I'll compensate you too. Just contact me here and Ill get back asap.

Reaction score
Now that the event is over, does anyone have a VIP or other badge/pass they don't want anymore? I've got a Friday and Saturday already and might consider picking up some others if they're reasonable prices! PM me and hopefully we can work something out!