Celebration Europe Video

matt76

Lieutenant
Reaction score
Brilliant video I had a great time and that brought it all flooding back!! Cheers

Kollect_O_maniaK

Line Captain
Reaction score
Wow well done nick great vid and just checked out your very cool web site , nice work

matt76

Lieutenant
Reaction score
Could you send me the video as I want to show the lightsabre duel on the bridge to my mates. I totally missed Saturday nights fun as I watched the boxing. If anyone can sort it out for me please feel free to message me also if anyone has photos of the duel again if you would be so kind. Thanking you in advance

Nick_Macarty

Grand Moff
Reaction score

I've placed the video onto DVD, and it's super big and clear. It's also 14 minutes long, but superb to see on the big screen.

-Nick

PS: There's some great footage of it here on Youtube, along with some other great clips of Mark hamill & Ian McDermott etc

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nick, do you have the clip of Dan explainign the sign (with the audio intact)?

Jeremy

Nick_Macarty

Grand Moff
Reaction score
Jeremy said:
Nick, do you have the clip of Dan explainign the sign (with the audio intact)?

Jeremy
Sure do mate, do you want me to send it to you?

-Nick

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Got it, thanks.

Jeremy

matt76

Lieutenant
Reaction score
Nick_Macarty said:

I've placed the video onto DVD, and it's super big and clear. It's also 14 minutes long, but superb to see on the big screen.

-Nick

PS: There's some great footage of it here on Youtube, along with some other great clips of Mark hamill & Ian McDermott etc

That is a fantastic photo!! Thanks for the info about them being on YouTube just that I want to take the videos to show my mates (transfer it onto my phone so I can show them in the pub). I don't want to take without peoples permission so if anyone is willing to let me use there clips please send me a message so that I can advise you my email address. Thanking you in advance Matt

Nick: I've just tried sending you a private message to ask permission to use the photo (save it/print it/stick it with my collection) and you don't accept private messages. So apologises for asking here.

matt76

Lieutenant
Reaction score
Nick, would be kind enough to email me the photo of the bridge battle that was posted yesterday as I think its a great photo and would love to add it my collection of pics from the weekend. My email address is: mevens@blueyonder.co.uk

Also if anyone has got a video clip of the now famous 'Bridge Lightsabre Duel' would you be so kind to email it to me.

Thanking everyone in advance
Matt

Nick_Macarty

Grand Moff
Reaction score
Hi Matt.

The picture was screen grabed from the DVD I made. It would be easier for you to save the picture above, than me email it to you. Let me know if I can hep further.

-Nick

matt76

Lieutenant
Reaction score
OK cool mate. I just don't like taking without permission

TA

Nick_Macarty

Grand Moff
Reaction score
great stuff. Can anyone mix the footage with actuall lightsaber FX?

I can imagine it sounding like the battle of genosis.

-Nick

Jose_Fiuza

Moff
Reaction score
Hey Nick, I starred in that video with my son!

Nice footage, BTW. Miss CE already. Dearly...