Celebration Europe: Tickets

Reaction score
So I can't get an answer from Reed pop and was wondering if anyone here would know. If I were to send my confirmation code to someone would they be able to pickup the tickets without me being there?

Reaction score
So I can't get an answer from Reed pop and was wondering if anyone here would know. If I were to send my confirmation code to someone would they be able to pickup the tickets without me being there?
Not sure as when I picked my weekend pass up today, they asked for my ID to check that it was actually me picking the passes up.

Reaction score
Not sure as when I picked my weekend pass up today, they asked for my ID to check that it was actually me picking the passes up.
:\ shoot. I was hoping someone would get to use my tickets since I'm stuck in Florida.

Reaction score
I transferred my pass earlier this week. You have to email reedpop at starwarsinquiry@reedexpo.com and give them the name of whoever is picking up your ticket. Copy the new ticket holder in the email. Reed will email you back a new QR code with the new name

Reaction score
Now that the event is over, does anyone have a VIP or other badge/pass they don't want anymore? I've got a Friday and Saturday already and might consider picking up some others if they're reasonable prices! PM me and hopefully we can work something out!

Reaction score
Now that the event is over, does anyone have a VIP or other badge/pass they don't want anymore? I've got a Friday and Saturday already and might consider picking up some others if they're reasonable prices! PM me and hopefully we can work something out!
i have a full set of Friday - Sunday badges that I would be willing to trade for a 3 day pass.

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a badge set fro Celebration Europe, and one for Celebration Europe II. I want to trade to anyone who have a badge set for Celebration Europe 2016