Celebration Europe: Tickets

Reaction score
Yes bought them immediately, like the absolute moment they went on sale. I am very excited to go, and we are staying an extra 2 weeks in Europe afterwards!

Reaction score
Well 3-day tickets are now sold out....... I was waiting on buying them (wanted to book the flights first) but now I will need to buy individual tickets if I want to go all 3 days. Didn't think they would sell out this fast.

Reaction score
Well 3-day tickets are now sold out....... I was waiting on buying them (wanted to book the flights first) but now I will need to buy individual tickets if I want to go all 3 days. Didn't think they would sell out this fast.
Just seen that myself. I am very surprised it's sold out so soon. I won't be paying for separate tickets, too costly, so i'll give it a miss this time.

Reaction score
I know this a little off topic, but I just wanted to say that after attending C7, which sold out Friday, Sat and Sun, and seeing how fast these VIP and 3 passes sold out for this one. It really does my heart good to see the crowds this franchise still brings in and the fever it generates. We the exception of a few rude fans (scalpers) that I've encountered, I'll take the large crowds, long lines and the expense to attend these without complaint! After 38 years, Star Wars truly is FOREVER!

Reaction score
I will go down for one of the days.
I know the 3-day passes are sold out, but how do you see the sales of the one-day tickets going?
Is it worth securing one now just in case.

I went to Celebration Japan and bought my ticket a week or so in advance. It was a busy day with a steady flow of people but I never had the feeling that it was jam-packed.

Reaction score
never thought it would sell out so fast. got me a sunday ticket...

Reaction score
After the sea of humanity that was Celebration Anaheim... it's a little scary to see this one selling out so fast. Still more than 10 months out.

Jez

Reaction score
I've got me a ticket for Friday and Sunday. I am desperately after 2 tickets for the Saturday. If you know of anyone who has some and can't go anymore please let me know. Thank you

Reaction score
Tickets are sold out for all days now, glad I got my weekend pass early!

Reaction score
Wow... 8 months to go and completely sold out. I sure hope it's not the sea of humanity that we experienced in Anaheim but sounds like that might be the case.

Reaction score
I missed out on this one.
Couldn't confirm due to work commitments.

What does anyone think the chances are of them issuing more tickets or even pay on the door?

Reaction score
What does anyone think the chances are of them issuing more tickets or even pay on the door?
Very slim I would have thought, only chance you would have is if any fans can no longer attend, but I bet you would have to pay more than the ticket price.

Reaction score
Due to the overwhelming response from Star Wars fans who want to be a part of
Star Wars
Celebration Europe this coming July, we have added more tickets!
Single day tickets for Star Wars Celebration Europe will be available starting January 14 at 8:00 PM GMT, 3:00 PM EST, 12:00 PM PST at www.starwarscelebration.com.

Reaction score
Due to the overwhelming response from Star Wars fans who want to be a part of
Star Wars
Celebration Europe this coming July, we have added more tickets!
Single day tickets for Star Wars Celebration Europe will be available starting January 14 at 8:00 PM GMT, 3:00 PM EST, 12:00 PM PST at www.starwarscelebration.com.
You beat me to it, as I just saw that email!

Reaction score
Wonder what the original number sold was and how many additional tickets they'll be offering. I'm sort of starting to dread the crowds. Anaheim was the first time I've felt it was too many people. The crowds in Orlando were only intense during the morning line-up and then occasionally a panel was crowded thanks to the Star Tots giveaways. But in Anaheim it seemed like it was a constant sea of people and there were lines for some things that were so long it wasn't even worth bothering.

Reaction score
If you wasn't lucky enough the first time, don't forget tomorrow:
Single day tickets for Star Wars Celebration Europe will be available starting January 14 at 8:00 PM GMT, 3:00 PM EST, 12:00 PM PST

Reaction score
I've been checking the numbers and we decided that it will be just to expensive to do this trip.

With that being said, I checked with Chris before posting this.

I have three weekend tickets for CE for sale. I have checked with Reed in regard to this (sent Chris a copy of the email) and they told me that I can transfer the tickets to another person. I just need to email the Customer Service person back with the new info. I will copy the buyer in with the email to Reed.

I am going to sell them what exactly what I paid for them. The first two have a lot of the extras if you want them. The third is just the ticket with no lanyard and guide. That one is 84 Pounds (70+VAT of 14).

I think the best way to handle this is if someone wants it is either set up a private EBAY auction and send the buyer the link and pay through PAYPAL to protect both sides or just a straight transaction through PAYPAL if that is what the buyer wants.

I will do these as a group or singles with first come first serve at my email address Navarr@aol.com

Thanks
NICK

2Star Wars Celebration Europe Lanyard
£6.00 Each
£12.00£0.00£12.00
1Star Wars Celebration Europe Teaser T-Shirt - 2X-Large

£20.00 Each
£20.00£0.00£20.00
1Star Wars Celebration Europe Teaser T-Shirt - Small

£20.00 Each
£20.00£0.00£20.00
1Star Wars Celebration Europe Commemorative Guide
£15.00 Each
£15.00£0.00£15.00
Delivery (Will Call)
COBO/All tickets for Star Wars Celebration 2016 will be picked up at the ticket counters at the event (Will Call).
Fee£0.00
Product Tax £13.40
VAT£28.00
Grand Total£248.40

Tickets
QTYTicketsPriceService FeeSubtotal
1 3 Day Adult
£70.00 Each
£70.00£0.00£70.00
Delivery (Will Call)
COBO/All tickets for Star Wars Celebration 2016 will be picked up at the ticket counters at the event (Will Call).
Fee£0.00
VAT£14.00
Grand Total£84.00

Reaction score
Nick, just sent you pm regarding the 3day pass with NO lanyard/program....let me know...thanx curt ;)

Reaction score
I still have the 2 weekend badges for sale. According to Reed, since they are on the same order I have to sell the 2 together. I am selling them for what I paid.

The solo badge has been sold.

I'll wait a couple of days and then put the 2 up on some of the FB groups.

Reaction score
can offer one saturday and one sunday ticket if anybody is interested

Reaction score
still have an ticket for sunday for sale, give it five cheaper

Reaction score
I have 2 VIP passes that I am not gonna be able to use. A family emergency is keeping from going. If any one has any ideal on how to transfer these I will be happy to sell them for face value. I just don't want to be out $1000. PM me if interested

Reaction score
Already got a ticket for Friday but starting to think that might not be enough time there now, so I might be interested in picking up a Saturday ticket if anyone is selling?

Reaction score
One of my friends may not be able to go now so I might have a spare 3 day pass for sale. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

If anyone's interested please PM me or just reply below.

Collection will be easy as I'll be at Excel from Thursday night.

Reaction score
Selling 2, adult 3 day passes... Cheap! Selling them for a friend.. Send me an offer

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I have a spare ticket for the Friday if someone wants to make an offer on it pm me, I'm still going with a few others but one has pulled out...

Reaction score
I have an extra Friday and Saturday. Would love to sell both as a priority. Let me know

Reaction score
One of my friends may not be able to go now so I might have a spare 3 day pass for sale. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

If anyone's interested please PM me or just reply below.

Collection will be easy as I'll be at Excel from Thursday night.
Still have this 3 day pass available, PM me an offer if interested. Thanks.

Reaction score
Unexpected layover in London on Saturday. Anyone have a cheap Saturday or 3 day pass they could sell for paypal or USD and could meet in the overnight queue hall?