Celebration Europe: Swag

Reaction score
Who is going to celebration europe? Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip but I still have swag to trade if anyone is interested, want to know if anyone else is doing anything! I know last year at Anaheim there were tons! Very quite this year.

Reaction score
I'll have some. I just need to get them from the manufacturer to make sure they turned out alright. Hopefully next week.

Jez

Reaction score
Plenty of amazing swag and quality giveaways on The Vintage Rebellion fan table.

We've all out this year!

Reaction score
How do you get away with making pins? No Disney wrath?
Its been my experience that there are tons of fan made stuff at each celebration. A lot of it is hand made and in super small numbers. I remember a guy several years ago that handmade A Lobot Action Fleet figure in packaging. He only made something like 20 and you had to find him in the showroom floor to get one. Also none of it is sold, no money exchanged. So I don't think Disney cares. They'd be missing out on something like $100 total.

Reaction score
First time going to one of these celebrations, would love to hear a bit more about fan-made content trading and how/where you guys make pins and the process behind it. I'd love to create something myself, just need to be pointed in the right direction really!

Reaction score
Here are my two pins for CE3, I'll have them on my lanyard. If you see me, come up & say hi and we'll do some tradin'! Cheers!

-- Shawn

Reaction score
Here are my two pins for CE3, I'll have them on my lanyard. If you see me, come up & say hi and we'll do some tradin'! Cheers!

-- Shawn
Nice, is it me or is has the first one got the writing like the Def Leppard logo!

Reaction score
I won't be going to CE3, but if anyone is interest in trading extras after the show, I've got a pin bag of extras and leftovers from my personal button at celebration Anaheim for trade

Reaction score
Love that Norse Legion R2 patch. I needs me one! ;)

I'll be passing out All Things R2 buttons.

Reaction score
Anyone doing there own trading cards for CE?

I expect the 501st and Rebel Legions will be handing out theirs

Reaction score

This Button is for trade against your Swag stuff or Beer 😄
German Kenner Logo with German Flag behind and a very limited Edition of 10 each day with UK Flag behind.
Thanks a lot to Marcus for the help.

Reaction score

Hey guys, I'm getting everything packed up for the trip to London. I've got these pins to trade and you can identify me because I'll be wearing one of these shirts! I'm pretty tall so you probably will see me at least once on the showroom floor. I'm looking forward to trading for all the cool stuff I've seen others made.