Celebration Europe: Rebelscum.com Forum Member Badges

ZX3

Reaction score
I'm I too late for this? Because I'll be there it I wouldn't mind having one if it's not too much trouble.

Reaction score
Please add me to the list, but I'll only be there on the Sunday :-(

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm I too late for this? Because I'll be there it I wouldn't mind having one if it's not too much trouble.
You are on the list! We'll see you at the show.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
And with this post...Rebelscum.com Forum Member badge orders are officially closed. Thanks everyone and we'll see you at booth S442 Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016! As a reminder, you must pick up your badge in person at some point or you won't be allowed to request a badge for future Celebrations.

Reaction score
Damn-have I missed out? Say it ain't so! Chris, would you be able to help me out-sorry to be a pain-as you may remember I asked you to reset my password at the weekend so I missed this.

Reaction score
And with this post...Rebelscum.com Forum Member badge orders are officially closed. Thanks everyone and we'll see you at booth S442 Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016! As a reminder, you must pick up your badge in person at some point or you won't be allowed to request a badge for future Celebrations.
Hi Chris, sorry but missed the deadline, I know its a longshot any chance I could get a badge? I joined Rebelscum after attending the last one and it would be very cool to catch up with all fellow Scummers, PS that Han Solo statue I purchased off you 6 years ago still has pride of place in my collection :)

Reaction score
Hi Chris, I know I missed the deadline by a longshot, is there any chance I could get a badge, please? I normally have ' Paul Gallant ' on my badge and have collected & worn Rebelscum.com Celebration Badge since 2013

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Please make sure to stop by the Rebelscum.com/TheForce.net booth (#S442) during show hours for Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016 to pick up your badge. As a reminder, any screen names that are left over will not be eligable for badges at future Celebrations. Tell your friends.

Thanks and we'll see everyone next weekend!

Reaction score
Just a quick 'thank you' for the badge Chris - picked mine up and came by the stand again later but you were off at the time. Hope you had fun!

Reaction score
Had a quick but great chat with the RS guys. Keep up the good work, especially the No 1 SW podcast there is.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Great meeting you guys and thanks for sporting your Rebelscum badges!

We had about 7 members that never showed up despite several reminders including a private message during the event. While disappointing, this is a much lower number than usual, so thanks for that.

Reaction score
Name and shame! :weeabooface:

Great meeting you and Courtney finally.

Reaction score
Yeah was good to meet you and chat for a few minutes. Thanks again for doing the badges :)

Reaction score
Thanks for doing the badges. I wore mine all three days but the only other one I saw was Gus Lopez's and he was n the middle of something so couldn't chat. Would have liked to have met a few more scummers but I did meet plenty of other people instead.

What I did find interesting was the number of people who asked me what rebelscum was! I duly explained but it does highlight that there are many different ways to get into and talk about Star Wars. For me Rebelscum was the first place i found.