Celebration Europe: Rebelscum.com Forum Member Badges

Reaction score
I'm with you too.
Coming to all three days so I'll be sure to stop by and grab one. Thanks for doing this.

Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would like one too please!!!

just let use know where to pick up. last European celebration it was hard to find you guys.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just found out that our booth number is #S442 and that's where you'll be able to pick up your badge during the show.

Reaction score
One for me please, thanks for doing it again, Dunk

Reaction score
It's my firxt Celebration, and I want my first badge. Thank you!

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Good thing I checked as I thought I had responded already.

I'll take one! Thanks!

Michael Ritter

Jez

Reaction score
Great! I'll take another please if that's ok.
My Essen and Anaheim ones were great!
Thanks again for doing these.

Reaction score
Count me in please :)

Rebelscum.com is pleased to offer *current forum members a complimentary Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016 name badge. To order yours, please chime in below. All members in good standing will be able to request and pick up their name badge from the Rebelscum.com/TheForce.net fan table (#S442) during the 3-day event. The badge will have your screen name listed so other forum members can recognize you.

This offer is only for members that plan to attend the event in person. They will not be mailed or saved. It seems that every time we offer these, a large stack remains unclaimed. It takes quite a bit of time and effort to produce these and they certainly aren't free for us to do, so unless you plan to stop by and get your badge, please refrain from requesting one. If you don't pick up your badge, you won't be eligible to receive one at any future Celebrations.

We will take orders through Saturday, June 25th only.

If you are interested in getting badges for family or friends that are not current forum members, these can be purchased for $3.00 each via PayPal. Send payment with your requested name in the notes to paypal@rebelscum.com.

*Current forum members include anyone that had an account before 10:00pm (Eastern) on Monday, May 30th, 2016.

Reaction score
I'd greatly appreciate it if I could have one too. Thank you so much for doing this. Loved my last one from Anaheim.

Reaction score
Yes please!
I think I'm going to have to create some sort of itinery - if only we knew what was going there!
I just hope we can find you - the Last UK one was Jam packed - getting round the place it times was literally like trying to swim upstream.
My wife did face painting and I worked on the Lucasarts stage last time - this time we are just joe public.
Jon