Celebration Europe - Official Artwork

Reaction score
They mention on Dark Ink that if you are buying the art yourself but having someone pick it up for you, put the person's name in the comment section at checkout. I ordered four items and a Scummer is helping me out since I can't attend. I also sent my confirmation email to the guy helping me out as additional proof for pick up.

Reaction score
They mention on Dark Ink that if you are buying the art yourself but having someone pick it up for you, put the person's name in the comment section at checkout. I ordered four items and a Scummer is helping me out since I can't attend. I also sent my confirmation email to the guy helping me out as additional proof for pick up.
Wow ok. My help ordered it for me, but that's nice they're allowing this.

Reaction score
I posted this info in my art thread, but thought I would share here also.

First off I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the kind words about my print. I am very excited to be part of the Celebration Art Show. It is truly a dream come true!

The pre-order ends tomorrow at noon. Acme is allowing people to pick up preorders for others as long as they enter the name "pick up person" in the notes during the order process. I actually have a friend attending that is willing to pick up the print if anyone is interested. Just shoot me a PM.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm artist Robert Hendrickson. I wanted to thank those of you that have had kind words about my Celebration Europe print "I'm no one" and have pre-ordered it. I look forward to seeing you in London! Also wanted to let everyone know that there is less than 24 hours left to pre-order whichever print you are interested in. There's a lot of great work this year and the artists love the support. Here's a link to my print - "I'm no one"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Robert! Thanks for creating this amazing art! I won't be attending CE but I've pre-ordered your piece and will have a fellow Scummer pick it up for me. Your art invokes for me that same feeling of Luke watching the twin sunsets with those thoughts of wondering what the future will bring. :)

Reaction score
Last hour to preorder!!!! Hope everyone gets what they are after!!!!
cough cough....like the one titled "wretched hive"....cough cough
ha ha! :)

Reaction score
So will any be sold at the Con? I noticed all the preorders are sold out.

Reaction score
So will any be sold at the Con? I noticed all the preorders are sold out.
Wait, they actually sold out all the preorders? That's never happened before. I think at most one or two artists have sold out of preorders in the past.

Reaction score
I think it's just past the date so they show sold out? I really doubt all the pieces sold out unless scalpers are in full force.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I think it's just past the date so they show sold out? I really doubt all the pieces sold out unless scalpers are in full force.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can confirm this for everyone. The site just shows "sold out" because its past the deadline to preorder. As far as I know I don't think anyone sold out of the 200 put up for preorder....so every artist will have the 50 not inlcuded in the presale plus whatever is left over from the 200 preorders.

Reaction score
Yep don't panic! All the artists will have prints available at the show.

Pre-orders are really there to avoid the chaos of C4 and C5 when due to a combination of high demand, 40+ artists and only one working cash register, people keen to get stuff on the first day were queuing for 4 or 5 hours to pay. This way they can be picked up any time over the whole weekend.

If you're keen to get something that might be popular, then if you pop down on the Friday and you should have no problem.

Reaction score
Hi Robert! Thanks for creating this amazing art! I won't be attending CE but I've pre-ordered your piece and will have a fellow Scummer pick it up for me. Your art invokes for me that same feeling of Luke watching the twin sunsets with those thoughts of wondering what the future will bring. :)
Thank you, you pretty much nailed what I was going for! Can't wait for you to see it in person!!

Last edited: