Celebration Europe: Meet Up & Drinks

Reaction score
As a Star Wars Celebration virgin, I wondered who else is flying solo and fancied getting a group together for drinks while they in town?
It would be good to meet some similar minded fans and collectors as this is my first time at an event of this scale.
I am from London so I am happy to show people around or suggest venues for drinks or a night out.

Get in touch!

Kylo

Reaction score
Started researching this part of the trip this week, haha!

What are some good places for cocktails? What about for grabbing a beer? Anything good around the convention center?

Sorry for all of the questions! Hopefully we can all meet up, one big rebelscum party!

-Eliseo

Reaction score
I'm up for this. Stayed with a ISDAvenger from the forum in Anaheim and it was great meeting people from the forum.

Reaction score
I've never done a forum meetup, sounds like a great idea. I've got a three-day press pass and I'm hoping to interview some of the talent while I'm there, but no one is confirmed yet.

I'll be travelling over from Ireland and may be flying solo ... which could be a bit lonely!

Reaction score
I'm going all 3 days. I suppose almost everyone that's going on here will be going for the duration of Celebration. Hopefully a meetup happens.

Reaction score
Social hour?

Someone knows if there'll be a "social hour" during the next Celebration Europe?