Celebration Europe II: Volunteering

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Who's signing up to volunteer in Germany? There will no doubt be many tasks to perform between Reed Pop and Official Pix.

Reaction score
Volunteers are now being recruited for the Official Pix Autograph Hall at Star Wars Celebration II in Messe Essen, Germany. The convention takes place July 26th-28th. Duties include line control, helping customers with auto ticket sales and photo sales, and assisting guests.

Volunteers are responsible for their own travel and admissions. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.

If you are interested in volunteering in the autograph hall, please contact Tracy Kelly at opxvolunteers@gmail.com. Please send your name, address, phone number, shirt size, con/work/volunteer experience and anything else you think I need to know.

I am looking forward to working with you!

Sincerely-
TK

Reaction score
Volunteers are now being recruited for the Official Pix Autograph Hall at Star Wars Celebration II in Messe Essen, Germany. The convention takes place July 26th-28th. Duties include line control, helping customers with auto ticket sales and photo sales, and assisting guests.

Volunteers are responsible for their own travel and admissions. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.

If you are interested in volunteering in the autograph hall, please contact Tracy Kelly at opxvolunteers@gmail.com. Please send your name, address, phone number, shirt size, con/work/volunteer experience and anything else you think I need to know.

I am looking forward to working with you!

Sincerely-
TK
Damn, I'm not old enough to volunteer. I was considering volunteering but it looks like I'll be passing this time. Maybe sometime in the future if there's a third Celebration Europe down the line.

Reaction score
I've volunteered both me & my buddy; more than willing to pitch in for the chance of having a cup o' tea with Peter Mayhew! Lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
I also volunteered for OPX as soon as it was open. I have to send my huge thanks to OPX old volunteers, since they nicely answered all my questions :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad to have Vossk and razagul aboard!

Info / FAQs e-mail coming soon!

Tracy

Reaction score
Glad to help Tracy & don't forget my buddy will be mucking in as well; his only request is a cup o' tea with Billy Dee Williams...so please give him a call to see if he's coming! ;)

Reaction score
Glad to help also Tracy and thanks for your answers via email. I hope if all goes well to be in the next US Celebration, whenever that is (2014, see that coming? :) )

Reaction score
Lots of room for more volunteers especially on Sunday. I see A LOT of names on the "who's going" thread - e-mail me if you are interested in volunteering!

Thanks to those that have already given their time - it's going to be great fun!

TK

Reaction score
Lots of room for more volunteers especially on Sunday. I see A LOT of names on the "who's going" thread - e-mail me if you are interested in volunteering!

Thanks to those that have already given their time - it's going to be great fun!

TK
Like I said before, I would've loved to do volunteering if I wasn't one year too young for the volunteering age-limit. Hope you get some more volunteers though. :)

Reaction score
I will be recruiting volunteers on site so if you decide you want to try something different, fun, and rewarding, come see me in the autograph hall at volunteer headquarters!

Safe travels to everyone and have a great time!

TK

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Tracey,

if everything goes to plan on Friday and Saturday and I get all my autographs and exclusives I might be up for volunteering on the Sunday - would this be ok??

Reaction score
I volunteered for Reed and OPX for CV, great experiences with both organizations. Took my enjoyment of the event to a whole other level. Have fun everyone! See you in a few days.

Reaction score
So very proud of all the volunteers! Everyone did a great job. Words cannot express my gratitude; I am so happy to have met you all. It was truly an honor to work with you!

Sincerely,
Tracy

Reaction score
Now that the week is over...I will post a extended recap in a couple days in the auto section for the future, but being my first experience in a Celebration, and moreover, being in OPX, I have to say it was one of the funniest experiences of my life. All the OPX staff are top of the class people, and I really liked worked with them. It was also very nice to meet some of other scummers in the auto section, maniac, Vossk, etc. Special thanks go to Tracy, particularly for having my girlfriend and me there, and for having me in the same place the three days (Tim Rose is a really nice guy), and to Chris, for helping me with my fellow scummers autos. So, see you in Celebration 2015 Anaheim (really, why can't they call them CVII), if you want us in the volunteer group, Tracy, we will be there :)

Last edited: