Celebration Europe II: VIP Tickets

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There are only 225 VIP tickets being sold for Celebration Europe II. Who's going after them?

Here's what you'll get:

• Jedi Master VIP Badge with exclusive artwork (Allows for 3-Day access to the show)
  • Exclusive Jedi Master VIP Star Wars Celebration Europe Lanyard
  • Reserved Seating for all sessions in the Celebration Stage
  • One Daily Reserved Screening in the Digital Stage (VIPs seated before public)
  • VIP Only Q&A with Star Wars: The Clone Wars Director Dave Filoni
  • Separate Entrance to the Convention Center
  • Private VIP Lounge (Including Coat Check, Bag Drop, Refreshments, and Concierge)
  • Celebration Store Pre-Order Program (Reserve show exclusives before the show begins and have them waiting for you in the VIP Lounge)
  • Celebration Store Thursday Preview (Shop the Celebration Store on Thursday a day before the public)
  • Half Hour Early Access to Celebration Exhibition Hall
  • Half Hour Early Access to the Celebration Store
  • Fast Pass to skip the queue for up to six Autograph Hall celebrity signings (Price of autographs not included)
  • One Official Star Wars Celebration Europe poster (Rolled and complete with poster tube)
  • One Official Star Wars Celebration Commemorative Guide
  • Original, Signed Art Print by Dave Filoni
  • Exclusive Jedi Master VIP T-Shirt

Reaction score
OK, I might be unpopular with this, but I find the price for the VIP outrageous. I mean, 500€ w/o any perk except the queues, seats, the additional time, the lounge and the Q&A? Very expensive for only this, I would expect at least two or three of the lowest price autographs included.

Last edited:

MrT

Reaction score
You are not alone in your thinking. I almost got one but cancelled after all the rip off booking fees and credit card fees made it end up at 570 Euro. Also they don't seem to be selling well. 3 days after launch you could still get one if you wanted. The US VIP tickets sold almost instantly.

Reaction score
I was a Jedi Knight VIP at both CV and CVI (worked out about £240) and enjoyed the perks, but this VIP ticket is not worth it especially with that booking charge on top! The extra is not displayed as the price you see is normally the price you pay!

Some people just pay VIP prices whatever the price, but I won't, I could have a decent holiday for that price!

I'm with the general admission Star Wars fans this time round and I probably won't get VIP again in any Celebration!

Reaction score
was thinking of getting a VIP passes but will the VIP badge owners have anymore perks added closer to the event?

Reaction score
Bought mine about 3 nanoseconds after they went on sale and haven't had anything added to date, so not holding my breath....

The package is pretty sweet - early access on Thursday night, signed print from Dave Filoni, poster, t-shirt, free guide, skip 6 queues - so if they do add anything, it'll be an uber-bonus.

TBH though, I'd pay 500 Euros to skip the queue every time the wife drags me to IKEA :(

Reaction score
VIP

Oh, mate, I know the IKEA feeling LOL
according to the online schedule there are daily VIP meet and greets still to be announced plus got an email
from Reed to say they should be up soon. The price is very expensive but just the thought that you can see whatever you
want with no real hassle did it for me!.

They are going to announce meet and greets for the VIP holders real soon according to an
email I got from Reed!.I know the price is very high but just the thought that I will be able
to see everything I want with minimum hassle is well worth the price!.

Reaction score
That is nice, yeah :) Not my cup of tea and won't make the deal for me (except I can talk to KK and tell her to do good films LOL), but still, very very nice :)

Reaction score
Cool. What does a meet and greet come with? Is it a photo op or just a quick hi and bye?

according to the online schedule there are daily VIP meet and greets still to be announced plus got an email
from Reed to say they should be up soon. The price is very expensive but just the thought that you can see whatever you
want with no real hassle did it for me!.

They are going to announce meet and greets for the VIP holders real soon according to an
email I got from Reed!.I know the price is very high but just the thought that I will be able
to see everything I want with minimum hassle is well worth the price!.

Reaction score
Sounds interesting. Is everyone with a VIP ticket supposed to have that mail from Reed? Because I didn't get that...

Reaction score
I just checked my spam and there was an email from Reed. You may want to check there :)

Sounds interesting. Is everyone with a VIP ticket supposed to have that mail from Reed? Because I didn't get that...

Reaction score
Thanks jedihulk... It went to my spam folder as well...

By the way, VIPs get 6 fast passes for autograph queues... If any of you don't need theirs and would like to pass them, I'd be interested as I plan to get more than 6 autographs, more like 12-18... oO

And a question: If you wanted to get ALL autographs, which persons would you most probably spend your fast passes on? I think Carrie, McDiarmid, Mayhew, Baker, Daniels will be the ones that will have the longest queues, what do you think?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I emailed Reed direct and got a response that they would announce the meet n greets soon, they are listed on the schedule on the Celebration web page.
If its the same as CVI and VI its sometimes signings like the Robot Chicken guys or talks with Clone Wars actors or crew.

Reaction score
Would really like to meet the Robot Chicken guys. But I don't think they will be there.

Reaction score
Wow - super-psyched about this now; skip queues AND some facetime with actors/staff/crew...very cool! :D

Reaction score
Thanks jedihulk... It went to my spam folder as well...

By the way, VIPs get 6 fast passes for autograph queues... If any of you don't need theirs and would like to pass them, I'd be interested as I plan to get more than 6 autographs, more like 12-18... oO

And a question: If you wanted to get ALL autographs, which persons would you most probably spend your fast passes on? I think Carrie, McDiarmid, Mayhew, Baker, Daniels will be the ones that will have the longest queues, what do you think?
It will likely only be for the top guests, that they will have a seperate VIP-queue. At the moment the ones you have mentioned.

They will likely have 6 guests with seperate VIP-queue, so at the moment it looks like they are one short. However judging from CVI they should have VIP-queue for Jeremy Bulloch and Tim Rose as well. Bulloch because he is crazy popular and takes good time for each fan and Tim Rose because he is semipopular and takes really long time for each fan. Possibly also Ashley Eckstein because she is also VERY popular and only signes for a short time.

Anyway I think even if they have to put a guest behind curtain, that wasn't at CVI, then there will be 6 guests with seperate VIP-queue, but I also don't think there will be more than 6 guests with seperate VIP-queue.
So I think you are good with the number of fast passes included in the VIP-pass.

I don't remember if they have a maximum on autographs you can get, but unless you want more than 5 from a single guest, then I don't see a problem.

Reaction score
well I've decided to buy a VIP ticket :) and also got conformation from my VIP Conciege that I can email her with any questions I my have.
Going to email a small list of questions and see what response I get back.

Reaction score
well I've decided to buy a VIP ticket :) and also got conformation from my VIP Conciege that I can email her with any questions I my have.
Going to email a small list of questions and see what response I get back.
Nice one - be interested to hear what she has to say!

Reaction score
Well here's the response to my questions I sent, it might help it might not

What time can I enter to view the CEII store?
The CEII Store will open on Thursday, July 18 at 18:00-21:00 for VIPs only in Hall 12. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, VIPs may enter the store starting at 9:30. The store will open to all attendees at 10:00. You may also pre-order merchandise and have it waiting for you in the VIP lounge. (this option is not yet available)

During the weekend can I leave a suitcase at the VIP area so a I store items bought and signed during the day? instead of carrying these around with myself.Yes, you may leave a suite case in the VIP area. We will have a storage area for your bags, so as you purchase items, you may drop them off in the VIP lounge and pick them up at the end of the day.

Will the VIP badge holders also be provided with a lunch meal?
Lunch is not provided. However, there will be snacks and drinks available in the VIP lounge throughout the day.

Will the VIP's attending the event over the weekend i.e. celebrities be also using the VIP suite with other fans like myself who also have bought a VIP badge? The VIP lounge is for the exclusive use of those who purchased a VIP ticket. The Star Wars celebrities will not be using the VIP lounge

Will we be hearing other VIP perks closer to the event? At this time, all "perks" are listed on the website. However, should something new be added, we will send an email to our VIPs with the updated information.

What time do us VIP badge holders have to leave and enter the venue? VIPs will be allowed to enter the Celebration Exhibit Hall at 9:30 in the morning. The Messe Essen opens between 7:00-8:00.
are we allowed to take photo's within the VIP lounge?
Yes, you may take photos within the VIP lounge

will we be able to meet and great the Star Wars actors and staff attending at the VIP lounge and also at the planned talks
It is up to the individual actors as to whether they meet with VIPs after their talks.

I hope this answers your questions, and please feel free to email me should you have more.

I look forward to meeting you in Essen!

Reaction score
I recently upgraded and asked whether there was queue jumping for photo opportunities and there will be.

Reaction score
Did they say if those would be counted separately from the 'graph jumps, or come off the same ticket?

Reaction score
Hmm, guessing it'll be the same tickets - I'll drop the woman a mail and clarify, then reply here.

Reaction score
VIP's get a Fast Pass to skip the queue for up to six for the Autograph Hall celebrity signings (Price of autographs not included

Reaction score
The VIP Lounge Meet & Greets listed on the schedule are Dave Filoni, Doug Chaing & Iain McCaig, and Ben Burtt. Ben Burtt is signing in the Autograph area, but D.F., D.C. and I.M. are not. Anyone know from experience if it would be OK to ask for an autograph from these three during the M&G since they aren't signing otherwise? I've never been a VIP at a Celebration before.

Reaction score
The VIP Lounge Meet & Greets listed on the schedule are Dave Filoni, Doug Chaing & Iain McCaig, and Ben Burtt. Ben Burtt is signing in the Autograph area, but D.F., D.C. and I.M. are not. Anyone know from experience if it would be OK to ask for an autograph from these three during the M&G since they aren't signing otherwise? I've never been a VIP at a Celebration before.
I can't see the Meet & Greets where are they listed?

Reaction score
Now that the schedule is out I started to plan my days. With 28 autograph tickets I'm slowly starting to worry that I will miss a lot of the fun because I'm queuing in the autograph hall all day. If any of you have bought VIP tickets but don't need their fast passes, PLEASE send me a PM!
Thanks.

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I don't think there will be fastpass lanes for anyone but the big ones, so assuming you have Jedi Master ticket, then you have the number of fastpasses you will need.

Reaction score
Yes, I have a Jedi Master ticket and there is a good chance that you may be right. But if anyone would like to let his fast passes go because they doesn't need them, I am still interested, better safe than sorry.
Thanks for the hint though. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Of couse if you are able to get extra fast passes, then why not. I am just saying, that I don't think you will need them.:)

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I don't think there will be fastpass lanes for anyone but the big ones, so assuming you have Jedi Master ticket, then you have the number of fastpasses you will need.
If that's true it's ridiculous. I don't want or need an autograph from Carrie Fisher or Ian McDiarmid, so why shouldn't I be able to use one of those Fast Passes to jump to the head of Ashley Eckstein's line since she's apparently only signing for like an hour each day. Considering what I paid for that ticket, I'd sure as hell better be able to use all the perks.

Reaction score
If that's true it's ridiculous. I don't want or need an autograph from Carrie Fisher or Ian McDiarmid, so why shouldn't I be able to use one of those Fast Passes to jump to the head of Ashley Eckstein's line since she's apparently only signing for like an hour each day. Considering what I paid for that ticket, I'd sure as hell better be able to use all the perks.
I completely agree with you. I just didn't see any fastpass lanes other than for the popular-sitting-in-booth-guests.
It is possible though, that if there is some kind of crowd control for the less popular guest, that you can jump to the front of the queue if you show him/her your fastpass. For people like Jeremy Bulloch, Ashley Eckstein and Tim Rose it could certainly be usefull.

Reaction score
According to Tracy from Official Pix, the fastpasses can be used for any guest. Good news for me, but bad news for maniac79, since I will now certainly be using ALL of mine.

Reaction score
According to Tracy from Official Pix, the fastpasses can be used for any guest. Good news for me, but bad news for maniac79, since I will now certainly be using ALL of mine.
:D
Yes, Chris has confirmed this too. So my hunt for fast passes is on again. :) Everyone who doesn't need theirs, please PM me. Thx.

Reaction score
VIPs, check your e-mail for info on...

∙ Badge pick-up
∙ VIP Lounge location and hours
∙ Meet and Greet Schedule
∙ Digital Stage VIP Seating
∙ Pre-Order of Exclusives.

Reaction score

I am glad to be wrong on this one.:)