Celebration Europe II: Rebelscum Member Meet Up

Reaction score
I'd definitely like to do this. We should probably decide which day suits best to do the meet-up closer to the date of the event, though in my opinion Saturday 27th (the middle day) might work best, as on the first day I'd probably be trying to get autographs a lot, though there is still a long way to the event of course so I can't be certain.

Reaction score
I'll be there if we decide to organize something :) I agree that Saturday is probably the best day, Friday is auto day, mercha day, and so on LOL

Reaction score
Shouldn't we plan something special? maybe try and get us a meeting room at a hotel one evening? try and get some star wars actor-royalty to hang with us there? swap meet? small yard sale? ... the possibilities are endless, and I'm game to try and get it all organised if I'm sure some people would actually show up.

whaddaya say scummers?

Reaction score
OK, I've been asking around... and I've found a potential meeting room at a hotel not far from the venue.
my question is: would people be willing to pay a small fee to participate in the cost? the room costs 135 euro for the day.
question 2: what day would be the best for a meeting?
question 3 (most important one)are people still interested in a meeting?

I eagerly await replies...

Reaction score
Is there still a "meet-up" in the works, or is everyone just going to the Pub Crawl?
I think the pub crawl is a good idea. But perhaps we should come up with a meeting location and time. At least with the Rebelscum badges, it should be easy to identify other Scummers...

Reaction score
onfortunately, response here was a bit too low for me to go out on a limb and spring the costs for a meeting location myself... I need that money to splurge on collectibles! :)

I've also been thinking of just doing the pub crawl. Maybe we should meet up someplace before and leave together for a night of Star Wars and alcohol-induced shenanigans?

Reaction score
I think he's referring to the pub crawl and room sales after.
that would be correct. I'll be the sweaty one with the failed punk haircut and the Belgian Lego promo banner for sale/trade. :)

Alternatively; if any of you are also staying at hotel Bredeny... LMK!