Celebration Europe II: Photo-Ops

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There has been quite a few questions regarding Photo-Ops for Germany. The current plan is to just sell at the event as we finalize details with the attending actors. We will update if anything changes with this.

Reaction score
There has been quite a few questions regarding Photo-Ops for Germany. The current plan is to just sell at the event as we finalize details with the attending actors. We will update if anything changes with this.
Hey Chris are these able to be purchased on the Thursday for the night for the VIP's prior?

Reaction score
Bit concerned about photo tickets. Real worried I miss out, I am only attending Friday, one if the main reasons of attending is to have photos with mark, carrie, Ian. I will be getting all autos too but photos is my no 1 must have.

any idea of amount available? Wil it be one shot on day or a few depending Demand ?

Reaction score
Hey has anyone received their emails from Froggys yet? I haven't received the 3 I ordered and sent them an email.

Reaction score
At CVI I had 3 photoshoots. 2 files was sent within 3 days, but not the third.
I emailed them about 10 days after the Celebration, because I stayed for some time after to have a vacation.
It took 10 days for them to send me the file, so it still might show up for you guys.

I think Froggys have a great offering, with their possibility of 1 or 2 prints and the emailing of the files.
They just SUCK at handling that service, both before, on site and after.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This forum really works! :grin: Just received two mails! Next we start a thread about world peace! Within three days, things will be done.

Reaction score
This forum really works! :grin: Just received two mails! Next we start a thread about world peace! Within three days, things will be done.
I still haven't received my photos yet :(

I sent two follow up emails and no reply.....

Reaction score
At CVI I had 3 photoshoots. 2 files was sent within 3 days, but not the third.
I emailed them about 10 days after the Celebration, because I stayed for some time after to have a vacation.
It took 10 days for them to send me the file, so it still might show up for you guys.

I think Froggys have a great offering, with their possibility of 1 or 2 prints and the emailing of the files.
They just SUCK at handling that service, both before, on site and after.
It's been almost 2.5 weeks and still haven't received any of my 3 photos... I had one reply saying they'd send it when they got better internet connection but no responses to my follow up emails asking when that would be...