Celebration Europe II: Official Pix Autograph Send-In & Pre-Order Service

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The official Send-In and Pre-Order autograph service for Star Wars Celebration Europe II is now live. Fans who cannot make it to Germany this July now have the option to send in their own item(s) to be autographed and pre-order show lithographs or photos out of the Official Pix online store.

Official Pix Send-In Order:

For those wishing to send in their own items, Official Pix is accepting photos, lobby cards, posters, trading cards, comics, small books, and other flatpaper items. No toys, large books, statues, props, etc. for this signing. If you aren't sure, please inquire first.

Follow this link to place your Send-In order. Orders will be taken through July 5th and all Send-In items must be received by July 18th.

Official Pix Photo-Pick Pre-Order:

You can also browse the Official Pix online store and Pre-Order 8x10, 11x14, 10x20 and 16x20 photographs to be autographed by the attending guests. Another option is choosing from over 75 lithographs that will only be available at the show.

Follow this link to place your Photo-Pick Pre-Order. Orders will be taken through July 5th.

There is a strong possibility that certain guests may sell out due to their limited signing time during the show, so head on over and place your order now!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just a reminder for those that cannot attend, there is only one week to place your autograph order. We will be shutting down the service on Friday, July 5th.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Last reminder!

Send-In & Pre-Order autographs will end tonight at midnight.

All items must be received by July 18th to be included for Germany.

Reaction score
Hello Chris. I can't find a link to it now which would help me describe this more accurately, but there was stuff on the officialpix page speaking about the first 1000 customers to spend over a certain amount would get certain free items such as an exclusive lanyard etc.

I'm pretty sure I will have been within that first 1000 as I ordered my stuff right away, but I didn't receive any notification about this. Could you shed a little more light on this?

Thanks a lot.

Reaction score
From the original announcement on June 6...

As a special bonus, if you are one of the first 1000 customers with an order over $100.00, you'll get an exclusive Official Pix Celebration Europe II lanyard and ticket holder!

Last edited:
Reaction score
For CVI last summer we were among the first X amount to spend $X and we received the exclusive patch; we also didn't receive confirmation on that but we did get them in our packet when we went to pick them up.

So if you ordered really early, I would just expect to get it when you pick up your tickets, no worries.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello Chris. I can't find a link to it now which would help me describe this more accurately, but there was stuff on the officialpix page speaking about the first 1000 customers to spend over a certain amount would get certain free items such as an exclusive lanyard etc.

I'm pretty sure I will have been within that first 1000 as I ordered my stuff right away, but I didn't receive any notification about this. Could you shed a little more light on this?

Thanks a lot.
Todd is correct, if you were among the first 1,000 customers to spend over $100, you will get the lanyard and ticket holder when you pick up your autograph tickets.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just a quick update for those that mailed in their personal items to be autographed...I have sent about half of them back as of this morning. The second half should be going out tomorrow, so be on the lookout! Everyone should be getting an email with a tracking number as well.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
All send-in items for Star Wars Celebration Europe II have been mailed out. If you haven't received a tracking number, please let me know.