Celebration Europe II: Guests

Reaction score
Not quite yet. We have one pending guest that may not be decided until the last minute.
I know you proabably can't tell us who that guest is, but could you answer any of the following...

OT actor?
PT actor?
Voice actor?
Crew/other?
Creator of the saga? :grin:

Is there a modern, 3-3/4" scale action figure based on his/her likeness/character?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whoever it is, I hope it is a NEW to Celebration guest.

I have been told by one of the actors, that guests are choosen by who looks the best or most appealing to fans on photos. I really hope this is not true. :wtf::disgusted:
Though it would be interesting to know why we only see repeat guests.:confused:

Reaction score
I have been told by one of the actors, that guests are choosen by who looks the best or most appealing to fans on photos.
That's pretty funny. I would think guests are chosen by a combination of 1) who is available and willing to come, 2) how much they want to be paid, and 3) whether OP can sell enough autographs of that person to make a profit.

But yeah, I'm still crossing my fingers that it's someone amazing an that we find out who it is before I leave for the convention!

Reaction score
Hi,
there is this lithgraph with 4 Mon Calamaris on it, Admiral Ackbar + 3 others (Multi-04). Does anyone know if the actual actors on this pic are Sean Crawford, Tim Dry, Gerald Home and Tim Rose? If yes, I might buy more autograph tickets tonight before the pre-sale ends.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,
there is this lithgraph with 4 Mon Calamaris on it, Admiral Ackbar + 3 others (Multi-04). Does anyone know if the actual actors on this pic are Sean Crawford, Tim Dry, Gerald Home and Tim Rose? If yes, I might buy more autograph tickets tonight before the pre-sale ends.
Those actors along with Simon Williamson, Paul Springer and Richard Robinson were all Mon Calamari and on the bridge of Home One in Return of the Jedi. Gerald Home has a fantastic thread in the Autograph forum that talks all about who the different officers are in this scene which can be found here.

In the particular photo you are referring to, it's Paul Springer, Gerald Home, Tim Rose, and Sean Crawford. Tim Dry's character is cropped off just to the right sitting in a chair.

Reaction score
Chris, a few questions:

1) Can the VIP Fast Passes be used for any guest, or just certain guests?
2) If they can only be used for certain guests, which ones are those?
3) How do the Fast Passes work; to whom do we show them to get moved to the front of a line?
4) Is the final mystery guest a no-go, or still pending?

Thanks!

Reaction score
1) The fast passes can be used for any guest
2) See number one :)
3) One of the volunteers running the line or the managerial red shirt in the area
4) I don't know for sure; last heard on Friday "not looking good."

Thanks,

TK

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1) The fast passes can be used for any guest
2) See number one :)
3) One of the volunteers running the line or the managerial red shirt in the area
4) I don't know for sure; last heard on Friday "not looking good."

Thanks,

TK
Yeah, what Tracy said. :p

Reaction score
Chris, do you know if Randy will be signing? I would really like to have him in an index card.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris, do you know if Randy will be signing? I would really like to have him in an index card.
He's not scheduled to be signing in the Official Pix Autograph Hall, but if you run into him at his panel or anywhere else, I'm sure he'd sign for you.

Reaction score
Was Randy the last mystery guest you were waiting for confirmation on, or can I vainly keep hoping for a certain-someone-else...???

Reaction score
Chris, is there a chance to see Doug Chiang making a lightning appearance at the Autograph Hall ? It'd be awesome !

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris, is there a chance to see Doug Chiang making a lightning appearance at the Autograph Hall ? It'd be awesome !
At this late juncture, it's doubtful. He will be meeting with VIP's during their Meet & Greet on Saturday at 1:30pm. That could be it.

Reaction score
This might be a question for Chris but I'm sure others will be able to help. I was looking at the autograph hall schedule up on the OfficialPix site and I saw that the first column said "Ticket #", then all the cells beneath it said either "ALL TIX" or "1-300". Can someone explain this to me?

EDIT - Here's the schedule for anyone that needs it: http://www.officialpix.com/ce2/schedule.html

Last edited:
Reaction score
There was a thread on this the other day, but I can't find it...

Basically, if the queues get REALLY long, they will start to post "counters" , so people will know when to join the queue. Signs (i think) will go up saying "1-300", "1-400" etc., so you can start to queue when your number is shown.

Kinda like a big, nerdy deli.... :D

Reaction score
I figured that that was what it was referring to but I'm not sure what it's saying on the schedule. Is it just there as a placeholder for now?

Reaction score
He's not scheduled to be signing in the Official Pix Autograph Hall, but if you run into him at his panel or anywhere else, I'm sure he'd sign for you.
Thanks, Chris, will try to do :) Any more info on the last possible guest? I assume, no way we are seeing Harrison this time, no? :whistling:

Reaction score
At this late juncture, it's doubtful. He will be meeting with VIP's during their Meet & Greet on Saturday at 1:30pm. That could be it.
Hi Chris - can you kindly let us know what actually happens at a meet and great during the VIP's (please don't respond you meet and you greet :) like some else has responded )
I've not done VIP before at any event and this is all new to me :)
and if it's ok to ask for a signature at a meet and greet?

Last edited:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Chris - can you kindly let us know what actually happens at a meet and great during the VIP's (please don't respond you meet and you greet :) like some else has responded )
I've not done VIP before at any event and this is all new to me :)
and if it's ok to ask for a signature at a meet and greet?
Typically the celebrity comes in and just hangs out with everyone for a bit posing for photos and signing autographs. There might be a Q&A or the guest might bring something fun in to spark conversation.

With the money paid for a VIP pass, there is certainly no shame in asking for an autograph. Of course, it's ultimately up to each attending guest.

Reaction score
Hi Chris,

great to meet you at long last at CEII - OPX guys looked to be very busy on the 3 days I attended.

Also when I picked up my tickets from the OPX stand I asked about the official patch if you bought over $100 worth
of signatures....the girl on the desk didn't know anything about the patch?

Any ideas on how to get the patch as I spent well over the $100 min pre-order?

Reaction score
Hi Chris,

great to meet you at long last at CEII - OPX guys looked to be very busy on the 3 days I attended.

Also when I picked up my tickets from the OPX stand I asked about the official patch if you bought over $100 worth
of signatures....the girl on the desk didn't know anything about the patch?

Any ideas on how to get the patch as I spent well over the $100 min pre-order?
It wasn't a patch - it was an OPix lanyard and plastic badge holder.

Reaction score
Thanks again Chris for all that you did to make CE2 a wonderful experience! I was very pleased with the guest list and enjoyed my precious time chatting with the celebrities at the show. :)