Celebration Europe II: Guests

Reaction score
Not me. He ruined the film for me. I was kinda hoping he would be edited out of the SE. Thanks again George.
LOL:grin: I would like to see people who are not regular on the convention circuit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Most of these are the same guest as last year but it's in Germany so I'm sure the folks there are pleased.
I don't want to be negative, but I sure hope that some different guests get announced soon. That would be a real bummer if CEII turns into just a C6 re-do in Europe.......

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't want to be negative, but I sure hope that some different guests get announced soon. That would be a real bummer if CEII turns into just a C6 re-do in Europe.......
If it was held in the States I would completely agree but for people in Europe, they might not get to see these particular people as often. I hope everyone in Europe enjoys the Con!!!

Reaction score
Yes the comment above about not having as much access to these guests is spot on. I'd be very happy if it is a carbon copy of CVI. Would be nice to have some surprises to though ;)

Reaction score
If it was held in the States I would completely agree but for people in Europe, they might not get to see these particular people as often. I hope everyone in Europe enjoys the Con!!!
Yeah, you do have a good point. However, it would be nice to have one or two different "big name" guests to make CE2 a bit different/better than CVI.

Reaction score
Yeah, you do have a good point. However, it would be nice to have one or two different "big name" guests to make CE2 a bit different/better than CVI.
I agree with this, even though i'm one of the Europeans that hasn't met most of the US-based guests. It would indeed be nice to have some surprises. Some rare US/UK-based signers would be cool.

Reaction score
You want "different" guests? On OfficialPix's Facebook one of the admins has stated there's a possibility (but far from confirmed) that Christopher Lee may be at the event on the Saturday. If you want proof, look at the comment on the picture from the recent Christopher Lee signing. He'd definitely qualify as a "different guest".

And I'm also another who hasn't met many US-based guests, so the more that come to CEII the merrier for me, but that's just my opinion. I'd definitely prefer a good mix of both US and non-US based guests though.

EDIT: Looking at OfficialPix's Facebook page, it looks like they've now taken down that picture of the Christopher Lee signing. Curious...

Last edited:
Reaction score
He'd definitely qualify as a "different guest".

Mr Lee wouldn't be just a 'different' guest, he would be the SHOWSTOPPER!!
But, to be honest, i can't see him doing it. Ben said he doesn't even like to leave the house..

I would love to be proven wrong though, even if chances of meeting him would be slim to none, taking into account the maximum amount of items he can sign during the 1 day(100?)
Regardless of price, i think 1000's of people would be willing to throw down the cash.
If he attends, it'll be a WAR getting one of those tickets, unless ofcourse they sell them in advance.
If it comes to it, i'm dusting off my gloves!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Starting to look like I may have wasted a tremendous amount of money on this thing. :\

Reaction score
Starting to look like I may have wasted a tremendous amount of money on this thing. :\
Look on the bright side. Unless you're from Germany, Its a nice European vacation. You get to mingle with European SW fans, see beautiful Germany, make new friends. I can see if you went to C6 that you might be a little disappointed with some of the signers but the experience as a whole should be very positive!!!

Reaction score
I've said it elsewhere, but I believe they're keeping the new guests for closer to the event and getting through the ones who were at CVI first. As Kenner76 said, Paul Blake is the first guest announced for CEII so far who wasn't at CVI.

Reaction score
Yay, they just announced a ton of guests not present at CVI! Now I'm getting really excited:)

Michael Carter (Bib Fortuna), John Coppinger (Jabba the Hutt), Sean Crawford (Yak Face), Tim Dry (J'Quille), Mike Edmonds (Logray), Gerald Home (Tessek), Femi Taylor Ogilvy (Oola), Toby Philpott (Jabba the Hutt), Tim Rose (Salacious B. Crumb) and Simon Williamson (Max Rebo)!

Reaction score
Anybody know when Official Pix Autograph tickets will be going on sale? I was surprised when they weren't for sale on May 4th...

Reaction score
No idea. Just hope they are still working to nail down some rare guests, because right now it's looking like I'll only need one ticket. :\

Reaction score
I haven't yet, Chris. Two or three guests from my list in post #31, and I will be ein glücklicher camper. :)

Last edited:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Official Pix Star Wars Celebration Europe II website is fully armed and operational! You can check out a full line up of the attending autograph guests complete with pricing, signing schedules, exclusives, photo op news and more. Autograph ticket pre-orders will be available soon. Check it out right here!

Reaction score
Ashley Eckstein's a new one in there. Really happy with that! Always wanted to get a chance to meet her. Thanks. :)

Reaction score
Am I the only one thinking the prices are insane? I mean, 110 euro's for only getting an autograph from the Emperor? That's not even counting the officialpix picture...

I guess I'll skip that part of CEII...

Reaction score
I may not be totally happy with the prices but I do appreciate Chris setting up a send-in. If I feel a certain autograph is out of my range, I'll skip it, but most are within reason. Add to that, Chris has to lug all of our crap on a plane to Germany! I'm just happy they're offering this service.

Last edited:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Am I the only one thinking the prices are insane? I mean, 110 euro's for only getting an autograph from the Emperor? That's not even counting the officialpix picture...

I guess I'll skip that part of CEII...
We know the prices are higher than usual, but our hands our kind of tied due to the 19% VAT along with the US dollar to Euro conversion. No matter what, we have to pay that for every sale.

The send-in and pre-order service won't be for everyone, certainly. It is there for those that need it though. Still working on some big names which might make it more of a life saver for some.

Reaction score
I could not even begin to work out how difficult it must be to co-ordinate these signing events. Hats off to official pics it seems they have a sound system running.

Reaction score
Yay, now the prices are finally up (yes, they do seem a bit high... but this is Europe). Will there be a pre-order for Autograph tickets online like before C6? The Official Pix web page made it sound like tickets will only be purchased at the cue at the Con. I'm happy with the current guest list, just want to "secure my place". Can't wait!! :)

Last edited:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yay, now the prices are finally up (yes, they do seem a bit high... but this is Europe). Will there be a pre-order for Autograph tickets online like before C6? The Official Pix web page made it sound like tickets will only be purchased at the cue at the Con. I'm happy with the current guest list, just want to "secure my place". Can't wait!! :)
Yes, you will have the option of pre-ordering your autograph tickets prior to the show. Coming very soon!

Reaction score
Thanks Chris for all these updates !
So excited for CEII, after the success of CV and CVI, I'm sure it'll be a blast !

Do you know when the next annoucement of guests will be made ? I'd love to see some behind-the-scene guests added !

Reaction score
I don't think we are going to see Hamill in this one, but I was hoping to see Lee, I still have hopes till Chris tell "no" ;)

Reaction score
I am just hoping to see some guests that hasn't already been to a Celebration.
Having been to Celebration IV, V and VI the current lineup is not for me.
I understand, that securing guests for these events is a huge undertaking, but I can't help but feeling a little dissapointed, that so many are repeats from CVI and not a single guest that wasn't at either CIV or CVI.
I am hoping for some new blood or this might be my first convention ever (out of about 30) without getting any autographs.