Celebration Europe II: Exclusives

Reaction score
maniac, if you want the Endor Luke Poncho Tot is yours for free, come check with me at OPX Hall, I'm with Tim Rose all morning (till 13:30). If not I can send it to you via email since I also live in Germany.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So nice of you, didn't know that it was you and that you live in Germany! :) I will be there in about 1-2 hrs, thanks in advance. :)

Reaction score
razagul, again thank you very, very much! I'm sorry that I wasn't able to come to the booth again later, but I attended all Celebration Stage shows and most of the time stayed in the hall between the shows (I was trying to get an autograph from Warwick, but no luck). I'm still very thankful.

I still need 11 tots now, if you can help, please let me know:
1. Dignitary
2. Luke Stormtrooper
3. R2
4. Barada
5. Yak Face
6. Lando
7. Warok
8. Romba
9. Lando Carbonite
10. A-Wing Pilot
11. EV-9D9

Reaction score
If anyone happens to have an extra Yak Face Tot... I'm looking for one. PM if available.

Reaction score
Looking to trade CVI Star Tots for any CE II Star Tots.
I have the following: Walrus Man (signed by Jason Peltz) Death Star Droid, Power Droid and R5-D4
pm if interested.

Reaction score
I'm looking for just the Luke Stormtrooper tot. Unfortunately I don't have any extras of the others to trade. However, I have one of the Colgate box flat exclusives given out at the Spanish Collectibles panel, and I'd be willing to sweeten the deal by throwin in the autographed Dave Filoni poster I got as a VIP; it's not personalized, but it does have a drawing of a Clone Commander on it that Dave did when he signed it.

Alternately, I'd be willing to buy the Luke Stormtrooper tot outright.

Let me know!

Reaction score
Looking for a plush TaunTaun. (or 2) Price at the shop €27,- so don't expect me to pay stupid ebay money. :whistling:

Reaction score
Looking for an Anakin Tot. Shoot me a PM if anyone has one available.

Hope everyone who went had a good time!

Reaction score
Looking for the following Star Tots

Want to Buy the following:
CE II Crate (Tot display box)
Luke Stormie
Barada
R2 D2 Pop Up
Warok

Reaction score
[h=2]FS Individual Star Tots Star Wars Celebration Europe II CE2[/h]
After buying a couple of lots here are my extras:

Anakin Skywalker 40
Amanaman 50
A-Wing Pilot40
Barada40
EV9-D9 40
Han Solo in Carbonite 50
Imperial Dignitary40
Lando General40
Luke Poncho 40
Romba

Send me a reasonable offer if you want more than 3. Also have a extra CE2 Star Tot poster - offers accepted.
Buyer will pay shipping - USA residents first class postage or priority mail. International - USPS Internation Priority Mail.
I accept paypal - payment sent as gift.

I will not hold until after payment - please PM me for payment information.

I prefer to sell to scummers and am holding off posting on ebay for a couple of weeks. Check out my feedback at ebay - purduepete3

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Star Tots stamp card? It's a small trading card that has pics of all the Tots on it. Will definitely trade something cool or buy it!