Celebration Europe II: Exclusives

Reaction score
Wow. If I'd known that's what they were going to look like I'd have ordered one.

Reaction score
If I pre-order this is there anyone that can help me out and pick it up for me? I'll pay shipping costs and reimburse you for your time.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Thanks to a fellow scummer I'll be getting my print, seriously appreciated. This is the 2nd they've helped me out and I will definitely not forget it, you know who you are :)

Reaction score
Can someone clarify for me what makes an item a "Celebration *insert number* exclusive".
I assumed it meant that such an item would only be available at the particular event it is meant to be exclusive to but I have seen a few items that were Celebration exclusives available elsewhere.

For example, here is the Celebration V "Exclusive" animated Bossk maquette available at the Toys R Us website Star Wars Bossk Animated Maquette Celebration V Exclusive - Gentle Giant Studios - Toys "R" Us

How is this a Celebration V exclusive if it's available there? Am I missing something and this is like a marketplace type sale through the Toys R Us site?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can someone clarify for me what makes an item a "Celebration *insert number* exclusive".
I assumed it meant that such an item would only be available at the particular event it is meant to be exclusive to but I have seen a few items that were Celebration exclusives available elsewhere.

For example, here is the Celebration V "Exclusive" animated Bossk maquette available at the Toys R Us website Star Wars Bossk Animated Maquette Celebration V Exclusive - Gentle Giant Studios - Toys "R" Us

How is this a Celebration V exclusive if it's available there? Am I missing something and this is like a marketplace type sale through the Toys R Us site?
When an exclusive doesn't sell out, usually a vendor will step in and purchase the remaining stock to sell off as they wish. With the Bossk in particular, it looks like Entertainment Earth got some and since they are partners with Toys 'R Us, it's being sold through the website.

Had it sold out in Orlando, it truly would have been exclusive to just Celebration VI, but that didn't happen. It's actually much better this way as people who couldn't make it to the show now have the option of purchasing this piece for a lot less than scalpers were trying to sell it for after last August.

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Chris. That makes a lot of sense.

Does anyone know how many of the CE2 exclusive Fett they are going to have and how much it will be?

Sorry if it's already been discussed in this thread but I'm having a problem viewing the other pages at the moment.

Reaction score
IGN have posted information on a "San Diego Comic Con Exclusive - Black Series Boba Fett with Han Solo in Carbonite", which is exactly the same as the Celebration Europe 2 "Exclusive".

Comic-Con: Examining Hasbro's Star Wars Boba Fett - The Black Series Exclusive - IGN

The price is $44.99. I'm not sure what the Europe price will be, one would hope it'd be of the same value ($44.99 = €34.24), but they will probably sell it at €44.99 or something.

I don't get how it is a Celebration Europe II exclusive if it's also at SDCC though.

Reaction score
I believe this was first announced as a SDCC item that would also be available in Germany afterwards. Agree about the choice of the word "exclusive" though; maybe they're referring to the fact that it will be exclusively sold at the shows rather than general retail, but there was another post on here about a Bossk statue "exclusive" that ended up in Toys'r'Us...<shrug>

Reaction score
CEII Hasbro Black Series Boba Fett

Does anyone know how many CEII Black Series Boba Fetts individuals are allowed to purchase at CEII.

Also how many are in each shipping box from Hasbro as I am thinking of shipping mine back if I manage to get any.

Can anyone answer the attached?

Reaction score
If you are attending Celebration Europe II and find me and say "Hi Ralph, How's New York " I will be wearing a Black Gentle Giant Stormtrooper Shirt that says "Vintage" on Day 1 of the show you will recieve a custom George Lucas Minifig they are free but only 20 available. Good luck to all.

Reaction score
If you are attending Celebration Europe II and find me and say "Hi Ralph, How's New York " I will be wearing a Black Gentle Giant Stormtrooper Shirt that says "Vintage" on Day 1 of the show you will recieve a custom George Lucas Minifig they are free but only 20 available. Good luck to all.
Love freebies that are fun to obtain!

Reaction score
There also is a special CE II Edition of the newest Official German Star Wars Magazine with metallic Luke Skywalker Cover and old german Star Wars Logo.
You can get this at the booth of the Official German Fan Club.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There also is a special CE II Edition of the newest Official German Star Wars Magazine with metallic Luke Skywalker Cover and old german Star Wars Logo.
You can get this at the booth of the Official German Fan Club.
Do you happen to now the cost in Euros?

Reaction score
Yes it costs € 5,90 and it comes with a poster, a stickerpack and force attax booster pack. It's also limited to 1977 pieces.
You can buy it in s set with the Jocasta figure for € 19,90.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes it costs EUR 5,90 and it comes with a poster, a stickerpack and force attax booster pack. It's also limited to 1977 pieces.
You can buy it in s set with the Jocasta figure for EUR 19,90.
Thanks, adding to the Survival Guide.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Does anyone know the schedule for when Mint.inbox is passing out each card? I thought I remembered a post about it but couldn't find it. Thanks for the help.

Reaction score
Anyone have pics of the badge set or the images on the jedi master / knight vip badges?

Reaction score
I wonder how much the Death Star soccer ball is gonna cost me on eBay?

Reaction score
Just putting this out there: If anyone would like to sell their VIP Jedi Knight badge after the convention is over, please PM me.

Reaction score
Same here for the VIP Pass :) If someone has it, I will gladly take it after the show.

Reaction score
I am also actively seeking the Jedi Master VIP badge from Celebration Europe II (Luke Skywalker). I'm also still seeking the Celebration VI Jedi Master VIP badge which has Qui-Gon Jinn on it. If you have either and are willing to part with it, I'm only a PM away. Thanks

Reaction score
They're all the same from Orlando Celebration VI, just with a black background and a Return of the Jedi 30th, tiny lenticular sticker at the bottom right.

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a spare Imperial Gunner Star Tot to trade and am looking to buy any other... please PM if you are looking to trade or sell.
Thanks.