Celebration Europe II: Exclusives

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what kind of awesome exclusives we'll see coming out of Germany. What are you most looking forward to?

Reaction score
... Mayer something with a European BackgroundBackground

Last edited:
Reaction score
Over in the Gentle Giant thread, I asked Chris if they would be at Celebration Europe 2, unfortunately they will not. As for an exclusive, Chris told me that Greg said 'No comment'!

Reaction score
I can't go but would love to get a set of the 2nd series of Star Tots and some 3XL shirts.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Hasbro are doing anything? They're doing a SDCC exclusive, just thought that because they're so close time wise they might bring some to CE2?

Reaction score
Getting so late for exclusives to be announced, last year I had several pre-purchases made at this time. Anyone have a clue as to prints/artists and what SSC has in store?

Reaction score
As a german I think most of the designs are horrible. We are just reduced to Oktoberfest and Bavaria. The Cantina Band design also features the old german writing the nazis used for their propaganda posters. Great job!

Reaction score
As a german I think most of the designs are horrible. We are just reduced to Oktoberfest and Bavaria. The Cantina Band design also features the old german writing the nazis used for their propaganda posters. Great job!
Sorry to hear you're upset, Bubba. Just out of curiousity, what kind of designs would you like to see?

I for one am happy to see that I can now replace the Hoth Brewing Company shirt I bought at CV. I like the shirt, but I was always disappointed that they used "Milk" as the beverage rather than Ales.

Shirt logo from CV:

Shirt logo from CEII:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also a german collector here and I think the Modal Nodes in Leathershorts are hilarious.
I so want this and the bikerscouts!
Even if most motives support clichés, I have fun with the great designs.
Maybe I am not as sensitive to the issues mentioned above.
And the old fonts are still in use on a lot of bavarian beer-brands, doesnt really have to do anything with the 3rd reich.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree with the Modal Nodes being hilarious! And the font being non-offensive. The Vaderhosen is also brilliant. Nothing wrong with a bit of stereotyping, as long as it's done with humour in mind.

Reaction score
As an adopted german, I can't offer a clear opinion as my native germans, but I believe it's hilarious. Obviously, many people (even if wrongly as Essen is not Bayern) thinks that's the only thing to see in Germany, but oh boys, wait till they're here LOL

Reaction score
Mintinbox.net "French Collectible Website" will offer for Star Wars Celebration Europe II exclusive set of 6 Bounty Hunter artworks by Kosept and his box. Don't forget to get it during the show in Hall 5 !

More informations on link in french and in english !!!

MintInBox.net - Star Wars Celebration Europe II

Last edited:
Reaction score
How to get these boxes at the end of the day?
Looks awesome, I will be there to get the cards and the box. :)

Reaction score
Must, MUST have this. If anyone can help me out on this one, I'll really owe you one. The Empire will compensate you.

-- Shawn

Mintinbox.net "French Collectible Website" will offer for Star Wars Celebration Europe II exclusive set of 6 Bounty Hunter artworks by Kosept and his box. Don't forget to get it during the show in Hall 5 !

More informations on link in french and in english !!!

MintInBox.net - Star Wars Celebration Europe II

Reaction score
If anyone wants something from SDCC 2013, I would be willing to pick them up something if they can pick me up the mintinbox.net bounty hunters cards set and/or black series Boba Fett. Will pay for cost of item(s) and shipping and handling (would expect the same for the items I pick up at SDCC).

PM me.

Reaction score
I'm volunteering all day Friday, so if someone could grab me one of the alphabet woven throws for my Padawan, before they sell out, I'd be very grateful. Full payment in credits plus biers on Friday night!

Reaction score
I hope they don't use the same Chris Trevas badge artwork. That would be really sloppy and lazy.

Reaction score
anyone else annoyed by the lack of pricing on the website? how am I supposed to plan enough money for what I'm getting if there's no prices.

Reaction score
I hope they don't use the same Chris Trevas badge artwork. That would be really sloppy and lazy.
+1

After the wonderful artworks of the CV badges, the ones at CVI were disappointing...This "Party" theme was a bit awkard !

I'm so looking forward to see what they have made for CEII, fingers crossed for a "ROTJ 30th anniversary" Art ;)

Reaction score
All the information about the
Mintinbox.net
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif] Bounty Hunter exclusive card set at Celebration Europe II are now available, don't forget to come to see us to get it !!!![/FONT]

http://www.mintinbox.net/Actus/13-07/0507CE2_MIBexcludetails

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif][/FONT]

We hope a good success with this one !!!

Reaction score
The Yak Face is nice indeed. I just don't understand why the staff won't be included.
I have the original trilogo Yak Face, and it has the staff, where the Power of the Force figure didn't.

Reaction score
The Yak Face is nice indeed. I just don't understand why the staff won't be included.
I have the original trilogo Yak Face, and it has the staff, where the Power of the Force figure didn't.
According to the Toy Palace webpage, poorly translated, it says:

In order to get as close to the original as possible, missing this Yak Face The Skiff Guard Battle Staff (fighting staff), it was the only Canadian on the 1984 Power of the Force inspired card.

So it sounds like they are saying the staff only came with the Canadian carded POTF Yakface. If you have a carded Tri-Logo Yakface with staff, then perhaps their information is wrong.

Last edited: