Celebration Europe II: Can't Attend & Need Help Thread

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Couple requests for a thread like this, so here it is. If you can't join us in Germany this summer and you need help acquiring exclusives from the show, post it here! There is a good track record of forum members willing to help out their fellow board members.

Reaction score
Looking for help with some art. Vanderstelt's, Trevas, Spencer's, and maybe Shea Standefer's prints. Hopefully the reveals and prices are coming soon!

Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to be looking for quite a bit for anyone who is willing to help. Looking for CEII t-shirt and program, also will be looking for most of the exclusives. Will know better when they are announced. Willing to give a handling fee to whomever can help me out.

thx, Randy

Reaction score
If anyone in the US (preferably close to or from Massachusetts) is going, I think I may need some help getting Ian McDiarmid to sign a triple shot pic I got from C6. Let me know.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If anyone in the US (preferably close to or from Massachusetts) is going, I think I may need some help getting Ian McDiarmid to sign a triple shot pic I got from C6. Let me know.
Just an FYI: We will be offering a send-in service for this show.

Reaction score
I used the send in service for C... whatever the last C was in Orlando (VI?) and it was great. I sent in a book with over thirty autographs in it, something I would never EVER trust to a stranger, and it came back to me in perfect shape.

I could not be happier about the autograph send-in service Chris offers.

Reaction score
can anyone help me with the Hasbro Black series Boba fett set and Han in Carbonite Star Tot please help!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just an FYI: We will be offering a send-in service for this show.
chris when will this be happening, tickets for autographs said the presale ends on july 10 and considering we have to make sure items get to you in time just curious

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
chris when will this be happening, tickets for autographs said the presale ends on july 10 and considering we have to make sure items get to you in time just curious
We are shooting for the beginning of this coming week.

Reaction score
interested in a full tots set if anyone is able to pick up an extra set, have a full set from C6 to trade for it if interested.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Chris thanks for all the info, one more thing I was wondering; do the send ins receive a COA from OPX?
We stick the back of all send-in items with a numbered hologram if appropriate. Things like vintage comics and trading cards typically don't get the stickers unless requested as it covers up the copyright info and some times, part of the image.

Reaction score
Hello.
Add me to the list.
If possible, interested in CEII ROTJ 30th t-shirt, patch and program/guide plus any promos/goodies.
Willing to buy or trade. You can check out my Classified post for samples, but other I hold back for trade.
If any questions, please contact me at drsw3@yahoo.com PMs are full.
Thank you.

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone from the US going to the show, that could possibly pick up 3 T-Shirts for me. I'm interested in the DROIDS logo shirt and the vintage ROTJ lost art Imperials shirt. Both in size 2X. I also want the women's EWOKS T-shirt, but I don't know yet if I need a medium or large. If you are able to help out, please shoot me a PM.

Reaction score
I would be willing to help a few people out with stuff from the show store. I don't know how we would handle money though since they haven't posted prices yet...

Reaction score
If anyone is willing to help, let me know. We can discuss everything via PM

-Celebration Europe Lanyard

-Star Wars Alphabet Woven Throw

-Commemorative Badge Set

-Celebration Europe Postcard Set x2

-Boba Fett 6" Black Series w/ Han Solo in Carbonite (Hasbro Exclusive)

Art

-Chris Trevas (Execution Order)

-Joe Corroney (The Slave Princess)

-Jerry VanderStelt (Apology Accepted)

Any help at all is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Reaction score
I too would love th Malcolm Tween ATAT print.

This print is the best I have seen! Could someone please help me out obtaining one? I can pay via PayPal or whatever you prefer. Pm me if you can help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If there are any of the Rebelscum badges with the Biker scout on them that are available blank like the ones that were customized for attendees, I could really use one (if not a few for my buddies) for my Biker Scout focus. Chris, I am in Lakeland and you in Tampa.....maybe you can help a man out.

I would like to also get a hold of the soccer (football) patches that they will have. Please PM me if anyone can help with these things...and thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Anyone willing to purchase the box for the Star Tots I'd much appreciate it obviously willing to cover shipping as well

Reaction score
LOOKING FOR BOTH CEII EXCLUSIVE: SW REBELS T-SHIRTS (REBELS LOGO AND GHOST). WOULD PREFER SIZE MEDIUM BUT WILL TAKE LARGE. I AM NOT PLANNING TO WEAR THEM AND JUST LOOKING FOR MINT EXAMPLES FOR MY COLLECTION. WILLING TO PAY WELL. PLEASE WRITE IF YOU CAN HELP! THANKS!

Reaction score
Looking for any of the CEII patches. If anyone can grab extras or has extras after getting home, let me know!

Reaction score
LOOKING FOR BOTH CEII EXCLUSIVE: SW REBELS T-SHIRTS (REBELS LOGO AND GHOST). WOULD PREFER SIZE MEDIUM BUT WILL TAKE LARGE. I AM NOT PLANNING TO WEAR THEM AND JUST LOOKING FOR MINT EXAMPLES FOR MY COLLECTION. WILLING TO PAY WELL. PLEASE WRITE IF YOU CAN HELP! THANKS!
There's a link on the front page to order the rebels logo T. Not sure if they other shirt can be ordered.

Reaction score
There's a link on the front page to order the rebels logo T. Not sure if they other shirt can be ordered.
Thanks I saw that. Unfortunately the Rebels Logo T is slightly different and they are not offering the Ghost shirt. So I am really hoping that someone can help me out. I'll pay double cost so someone can make a profit.