*** Celebration Europe I & II Merchandise ***

Reaction score
This is a lot of exclusive Star Wars Celebration Europe I & II patch merchandise and collectables. Available only from London and Essen! o-o I would prefer to keep them in a lot, but can split them up if necessary.

This lot includes ONE EACH of the following:

1. Celebration Europe II event logo PATCH

2. Celebration Europe II event logo PIN

3. Celebration Europe II Norwich Star Wars Club UK/Flag of Friendship KEYCHAIN

4. Celebration Europe I Norwich Star Wars Club Heroes & Villains No. 04 Chewbacca TRADING CARD

5. Celebration Europe I Norwich Star Wars Club Heroes & Villains No. 22 Darth Maul TRADING CARD

Link to picture:
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Star-Wars-Celebration-Europe-I-II-LOT-OF-MERCH-Patch-Pin-Keychain-Essen-/00/s/ODg3WDU0Nw==/z/2I4AAOxyuMVSCRVn/$T2eC16dHJGQFFhwktGBjBSCRVnQQWg~~60_57.JPG

I am asking $40 + shipping (about $4) for the whole lot. Pricing for just one item is available upon request.
PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED.
B)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do they retail for $27.50 each? Just asking because you can only sell current toys at retail prices here.

Reaction score
They aren't even that hard to find. I've had several chances at them, and they are available in-stock or pre-order at almost every website for $80.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Unless you paid more for these either in the store or online and can provide a receipt, you'll need to reduce your asking price to the current retail cost as per our forum rules for selling.