Celebration Europe: Hotels

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A hotel list hasn't been posted yet, but if you're local to the area, perhaps you have some suggestions for those traveling to the event. If so, post them here!

Reaction score
Hope they announce the list soon, you can't book anything in the area atm...it's all blocked off.

Reaction score
I think most hotels and flights you have to wait to book them a year or less from the date you need them...

Reaction score
Hearing from good sources that official packages may appear in the next 24 hours.

Reaction score
www.booking.com is taking books. Just booked a hotel for £500 for 5 guys for 4 nights.

ibis, Travelodge, premier inn are all budget hotels.
Hi Richard_H, thanks for the info! May I ask you where you've booked your room? In 2007, I've stayed at Ibis Excel Docklands but now I'm looking for room for 5 adults but I can only find 2 person rooms. I definitely need a room for at least 3 adults as one of them is disabled and needs help of another person.

Reaction score
HI, I'm booked in the Ibis. It's about 2 mile away from Excel. A double and a triple room.

Reaction score
Is that officially connected to ReedPop?
It does say 'Through our official housing partner, The Corporate Team, we provide reduced hotel rates and travel discounts for your trip to London' so I would have thought it was official but you can always email them on the address on the page if you have any concerns.

Reaction score
We tried to get booked into Sunburn floating hotel but that was booked out 11 months before the event. So we booked in the Ramada hotel. I thought it was the Ibis but i.m glad we got the Ramada hotel as this is nicer hotel (I hope lol).

Reaction score
We tried to get booked into Sunburn floating hotel but that was booked out 11 months before the event. So we booked in the Ramada hotel. I thought it was the Ibis but i.m glad we got the Ramada hotel as this is nicer hotel (I hope lol).
I stayed at the Sunborn Yacht Hotel for the 2007 London Celebration and it was fantastic.

Definitely still worth hitting their bar one night. I booked at the DoubleTree by Hilton nearby. Would've gone with the Yacht again, but alas, it's booked solid.