Celebration Europe: Guests

Reaction score
This is terrible communication from the organisers! A handful of guests announced with 3 weeks to go. Fingers crossed there is a HUGE announcement any day now!

Reaction score
It looks as if they've pretty much finalised the running order for the signings/photo sessions - with the addition of Ray Park - and it doesn't look like there is a single actor from the new films (not counting returning original stars) appearing. Even the background actors/extras appearing all seem to be from the original trilogy.

I know Episode VIII and Rogue One may still be in production or post-production, but how TFA can have a large British cast and not one is appearing just staggers me. I thought these Celebrations were supposed to be more than your usual fan convention. These are supposed to be the events for Star Wars fans!

And at £145 for a Mark Hamill pic and £80 for Carrie Fisher I don't think I'll be booking any of these sessions.

I'm disappointed for my daughter more than myself, as she would have really loved to meet some of the new cast. These new Star Wars films are supposed to be for her generation.

Reaction score
Exactly!!!
Where are TFA guests!?!
There was a better line up in Essen for the last SWCE.

Not a great line up unless they surprise us!!!

Reaction score
Would've been an inexpensive Celebration for me regarding autographs. Al Lambert and Robert Watts are the only two I need from that list.

Reaction score
I heard there will be no one from episode 7 signing... Disney and LFL said no....

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I heard there will be no one from episode 7 signing... Disney and LFL said no....

What was the source for this? And if this is the case why didn't they make that clear from the outset? It never seems to stop them attending San Diego Comic Con when there's something to promote. I would seriously have thought twice about attending if I'd known this a year ago.

And if Rogue One is still in production how come the actual Director of the movie has time to attend?

With tickets still available for the Friday and Sunday I would have thought they would have announced some TFA/R1 cast before now to get them shifted. I don't see the business sense of keeping appearances by stars of the new movies some big surprise. So chances are we've seen all we're getting. I really hope to be proved wrong.

Reaction score
What was the source for this? And if this is the case why didn't they make that clear from the outset? It never seems to stop them attending San Diego Comic Con when there's something to promote. I would seriously have thought twice about attending if I'd known this a year ago.

And if Rogue One is still in production how come the actual Director of the movie has time to attend?

With tickets still available for the Friday and Sunday I would have thought they would have announced some TFA/R1 cast before now to get them shifted. I don't see the business sense of keeping appearances by stars of the new movies some big surprise. So chances are we've seen all we're getting. I really hope to be proved wrong.
The source is from an actor from TFA.. granted a small part actor... But I was told that she was supposed to sign originally and Disney and LFL later said no to any episode 7 people signing.. Sucks

Reaction score
Gutted with the sparse guest list and the fact that most of them are easily "gettable". There are only two that I haven't got!

This is supposed to be Celebration-feels more like a wake!

I cannot believe that for a supposedly major con organisation they have left everything so last minute and pulled out such a poor list. There are so many actors from the OT and prequels that could be signed up that regularly pop up at other events.

My best mate treated me to the tickets as my birthday and Xmas presents this year bless him-otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. I'd have done better going to the NEC earlier in the year and LFCC the following week.

Reaction score
Gutted with the sparse guest list and the fact that most of them are easily "gettable". There are only two that I haven't got!

I cannot believe that for a supposedly major con organisation they have left everything so last minute and pulled out such a poor list. There are so many actors from the OT and prequels that could be signed up that regularly pop up at other events.

My best mate treated me to the tickets as my birthday and Xmas presents this year bless him-otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. I'd have done better going to the NEC earlier in the year and LFCC the following week.
Oh, yeah defintivly! It seams like they couldn't give a crap. Heck they started selling Orlando before annoncing anything! And as you say the guests are regulars, and not many of them. Almost seams like a last min resort to try and sell of the rest of friday and sunday tickets.

Reaction score
Oh, yeah defintivly! It seams like they couldn't give a crap. Heck they started selling Orlando before annoncing anything! And as you say the guests are regulars, and not many of them. Almost seams like a last min resort to try and sell of the rest of friday and sunday tickets.
I'm gutted too! Fingers crossed they have some surprise guests!!

Reaction score
I truly hope there are more guests to be announced especially since the Celebration art showcases TFA, and they are screening TFA during this event too. LFCC has somehow managed to get some pretty cool SW guests and even Mads Mikkelson will be signing. Again, I hope there's more to come.

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea of pricing regarding autographs? Im trying to work out if it will be cheaper and less time consuming to book the £145 photo op with Mark Hamill or queue to get an autograph?

Reaction score

I'm hoping for some last minute guest announcements! Even though the guest list isn't packed, it'll still be a blast because STAR WARS !!