Clive Revill
Anthony Daniels
Peter Mayhew

Finally would love to meet:

James Earl Jones
Frank Oz
Lawrence Kasdan
Howard Kazanjian

...and I am very open for some behind the scenes folks.
[h=2][/h]

Reaction score
I can't make it, so I'm going to be selfish and say, "the same old line up." :p

That said, if you guys sign Denis Lawson, or some other rarely seen guests who never seem to make it to the US, I'll be using the send in service.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have said it before, but anyone we haven't seen before at Celebration - or at least anyone who have only been there once or twice.

Reaction score
Apart from any of The Force Awakens guests I'd like to see:

James Earl Jones
Frank Oz
Clive Revill
Denis Lawson
Ben Burt
Steve Gawley and any other behind the scenes guys from the original trilogy.

Reaction score
Im sure James Earl is out but Dennis Lawson, Frank Oz, Lucas or FORD would make this show LEGEND!...Lawrence Kasdan is a MUST MUST MUST!!!! And Howard Kazanjian for a sit down...WOW!!!! GARY KURTZ as well???c U there...Curt

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dennis Lawson
Possible, but incredibly unlikely

Definitely not signing, highly unlikely for a panel only

Definitely not signing, possible for a panel only

Just plain not happening

Lawrence Kasdan is a MUST MUST MUST!!!!
Highly unlikely

And Howard Kazanjian for a sit down...WOW!!!!
Possible, but if you want a sit down graph from him, why not buy from his agents?

GARY KURTZ as well???
Possible

HWR

Reaction score
From the original trilogy I would like to meet:

All movies:
Harrison Ford (I know he won't come)
Carrie Fisher (Didn't get her autograph at CE2)
Dennis Lawson

Star Wars:
Drewe Henley
"Dannik Jeriko, The Cantina Pipe Smoker"

Empire:
Clive Revill
John Ratzenberger
John Morton
Chris Parsons
Quintin Pierre
Bill Hargraeves
"The Ice Cream Maker Guy"

Jedi:
Ian McDiamid (Didn't get his autograph at CE2)
Warwick Davies (have met him a couple of times, but never got his autograph yet)
Michael Pennington
Jane Busby
Erik Bauersfeld
Paul Brooke
Caroline Blakiston

Reaction score
Yeah, good luck with Dennis Lawson. Reportedly he wanted nothing to do with Star Wars.
Well I just met him today at LFCC Spring and he was more than happy to sign 6 Star Wars items for me. Not sure if he would attend a full on Star Wars event though, but never say never.

HWR

Reaction score
Do you guys think any of the leading actors/actress from TFA will be signing at CE3?

Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaacs, Adam Driver, Andy Serkis would all be great guests?

Actually we rarely see any of the pt main cast at concventions. Ray Park, Jake Lloyd, Temura Morrison and Daniel Logan are the only ones from the "main" cast, who goes regulary. I actually hope Leeanna Wallsman will be at CE3.

Also forgot Deep Roy on the list, I posted previously.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes he was! got some items signed and photo with him included a small chat. good and friendly meeting!

about hamill: my guess is that he will be 120gbp IF he appears.

Man, I would love to get something signed by Dennis Lawson. I met Garrick Hagon(Biggs Darklighter) at C6 very nice guy.

Reaction score
Is it strange we haven't heard much about Celebration London in regards to exclusives? Or have I just not been paying attention enough?

Reaction score
Hopefully they will update soon with at least some guests other than David Collins as the host! I log in every other day and see him there smiling!

hope it's good, and there's plenty to see there!

Reaction score
Will this be the first Celebration since C1 that C2V/OP hasn't handled autograph guests? I know they've done all the US conventions and CE2, but not sure about CE1 or CJ.

Reaction score
Will this be the first Celebration since C1 that C2V/OP hasn't handled autograph guests? I know they've done all the US conventions and CE2, but not sure about CE1 or CJ.
They did not do CE1, but did do CJ. There was nothing formal for C1.

Reaction score
to be honest this show is disappointing already... not even a single news for month, just selling tickets and more tickets and suddenly they can release more tickets but no program, no guests, no information at all, nothing... and the rumors about all are also not the best but we will see, maybe it will be a nice show at the end of the day...

Reaction score
Not sure if you all remember, but the first CE was a bit like this, Showmasters were originally announced to sign up the guests and a few weeks before it was going to happen they dropped out and Coolwaters got the guests in instead. Then we had a whole lot of announcements in a short time right up until the event itself. It all turned out fine in the end, so guess we have to hope that it will be the same again this time to!

Reaction score
Not sure if you all remember, but the first CE was a bit like this, Showmasters were originally announced to sign up the guests and a few weeks before it was going to happen they dropped out and Coolwaters got the guests in instead. Then we had a whole lot of announcements in a short time right up until the event itself. It all turned out fine in the end, so guess we have to hope that it will be the same again this time to!
I hope you are right, would be great to get some news. By now I even have not any flight booked. It is not only the guests that I missing some information on, the communication is missing in total...

Anway... showmasters should bring in some TFA Reunion, Coolwaters brings the usual bigger names and CA will host Adam Driver; some nice program for the weekend and everything is cool :p

Reaction score
At long last on the Mark Hamill announcement.

I expect he will be signing autographs (since that's what he normally does at Celebration), but does it say so anywhere?

Previously they have announced spotlight guests, that didn't sign autographs.

Reaction score
Does it mean that Warwick Davis will NOT sign autographs ? Bouh :(
Warwick is announced as a host. Hosts never sit at the signing tables - with one exception, at a previous Celebration (V or VI) Warwick was also announced as a host, but he did sign for a couple of hours one or two days of the Celebration as I remember it. But he was also a host at Celebration Europe II in Essen, and I don't remember him signing at this time, though I could be wrong. I had met all the signers in Essen at previous times and the prices was crazy, so I didn't pay much attention to them.

Reaction score
Warwick is announced as a host. Hosts never sit at the signing tables - with one exception, at a previous Celebration (V or VI) Warwick was also announced as a host, but he did sign for a couple of hours one or two days of the Celebration as I remember it. But he was also a host at Celebration Europe II in Essen, and I don't remember him signing at this time, though I could be wrong. I had met all the signers in Essen at previous times and the prices was crazy, so I didn't pay much attention to them.
He wasn´t signing in Essen. Needed him very bad on two posters and had no chance at all in Essen.

Reaction score
I'm very curious what images they will have for the guests to sign. I was kinda expecting Disney to make an announcement this year that they will be doing licensed photos themselves from now on, but nothing so far.
We'll see how this all works out....interesting times ahead

ZX3

Reaction score
My favorite Celebration guests are always the behind the scenes guys.
Ben Burtt is always great, very down to earth, and comes with something different and interesting every time. John Knoll has diverse interests he brings to his panels and can speak to ILM overall. Joel Aaron is kind of an eclectic guy, but he is very informative and creative. Doug Chaing speaks with reverence about the Saga and his live demos are cool to watch. Kilian Plunkett is funny and talented. Dave Filoni is awesome and talks like a fan- he clearly loves being at Celebration. Pablo Hidalgo knows absolutely everything about Star Wars.

I would rather go into a small to medium sized panel with any of these guys than wait hours in line for Carrie Fisher (as entertaining as she can be...).

Reaction score
Anyone concerned that Reed has announced more media guests for NYCC four months from now than they have for Celebration six weeks from now?

I'm curious to see how the autograph portion of the convention works with OPix out of the picture (no pun intended) for the first time since C2.

Reaction score
I'm very curious what images they will have for the guests to sign. I was kinda expecting Disney to make an announcement this year that they will be doing licensed photos themselves from now on, but nothing so far.
We'll see how this all works out....interesting times ahead
Let's all hope that the quality of the pictures/photo paper will be much better than the first edition in London! I'm hoping to print my pictures myself, but with only 6 weeks to go and 0 announcements, it's getting more and more difficult. They better start announcing guests asap!

My excitement for this show is below 0 at the moment. Especially since the announcement of Celebration Orlando. That was a real smack in the face to me! Wait and see is all we can do unfortunately...

Last edited:
Reaction score
They didn't announce any of the autographs or photo ops until 4 weeks out in Anaheim... Still some time for them to get it together👍

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reaction score
That was a fiasco but not the organizers fault. Instead of card quality stock as requested the printer used magazine quality paper instead, basically the worst you could possibly use. It was too late to print on other stock in time. In retrospect the printer and organizers should have proofed a brief run of one image before printing everything else.

Let's all hope that the quality of the pictures/photo paper will be much better than the first edition in London! I'm hoping to print my pictures myself, but with only 6 weeks to go and 0 announcements, it's getting more and more difficult. They better start announcing guests asap!

My excitement for this show is below 0 at the moment. Especially since the announcement of Celebration Orlando. That was a real smack in the face to me! Wait and see is all we can do unfortunately...

Reaction score
I wonder if we'll hear a massive annoncement next wednesday on the Star Wars show... the fan QA on the celebration side says that the schedules will be posted 1 month before the event. And we still only have 1 signer! (Mark Hamill)