Celebration Europe: Exclusives

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Got the badge set today.. they came in a plastic bag with a bubble wrap envelope...wow, super commemorative...no holder... nothing to display them in... what a joke... £50 for that?

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk
This is to be expected.

The first set came in a little box with a clear cover, the second set came in a nice tin with a few other items, the third set came in an engraved wooden box, the fourth set came on two metal rings so you could flip through them, the fifth set came in an acrylic box that was actually too small for the badges, the sixth set and all others after that have come rubber banded together (usually siding around loose in the envelope because the rubber band broke while in transit. The mylar bag was a nice change from the past few badge sets. :p

Reaction score
This is to be expected.

The first set came in a little box with a clear cover, the second set came in a nice tin with a few other items, the third set came in an engraved wooden box, the fourth set came on two metal rings so you could flip through them, the fifth set came in an acrylic box that was actually too small for the badges, the sixth set and all others after that have come rubber banded together (usually siding around loose in the envelope because the rubber band broke while in transit. The mylar bag was a nice change from the past few badge sets. :p
Thanks for the info Chris👍 I did a do - it - yourself display case😆

Reaction score
I see you have the Jedi Master one. Very nice. That's the one I'll be looking to track down. Nicely displayed too I didn't get the Pin but I'm thinking of doing something with the Lanyard.

Reaction score
I see you have the Jedi Master one. Very nice. That's the one I'll be looking to track down. Nicely displayed too I didn't get the Pin but I'm thinking of doing something with the Lanyard.
Thanks! Yes...i was a Jedi Master badge holder so i just needed the other 15..ha

Reaction score
Thanks! Yes...i was a Jedi Master badge holder so i just needed the other 15..ha

Mine have now arrived and I am pleased with them... though unlike Rey, I am still in search of Luke Skywalker! Out of curiosity, how did you attach them to the backing board?

Reaction score
Mine have now arrived and I am pleased with them... though unlike Rey, I am still in search of Luke Skywalker! Out of curiosity, how did you attach them to the backing board?
I used crafters tape