Celebration Europe: Exclusives

Reaction score
Anybody who will already be waiting in line to visit the Celebration Store willing to pick up a plush Loth Cat on my behalf? PM me please.

P.S. I hope everybody at Celebration Europe is having a lovely time!

Reaction score
I'm looking for assistance picking up a couple of t shirts from the show. Failing that, hopefully the store will have stock left afterwards to sell online luke with previous shows.

Reaction score
Anyone willing to pick me up a couple of loth-cats (and maybe a shirt or two)? I would of course pay cost+shipping+extra for your time. PM me if you can help out.

I'm surprised how little merch has hit ebay so far, honestly.

Reaction score
I understand queue times are 90mins for the shop, can understand peoples reluctance to want to grab other folks stuff. I'll wait till the shop flogs,stuff afterwards to grab my t shirts. I'm sure there will be plenty left.
Regarding ebay, stuff so far are at stupid prices, so avoiding those jokers. Seems to be more people flogging show tickets then merchandise.

Reaction score
Any word on how to track down the Celebration Europe 2016 exclusive Collector Track Medallions.

I thought they were being handed out after the Collector Track panels, but I spent so much time running between things yesterday (Friday) that I must have missed out on them? Is there any way of picking these up?

They were one of the things I really wanted and so far I haven't been able to score any.

Reaction score
I'm looking for assistance picking up a couple of t shirts from the show. Failing that, hopefully the store will have stock left afterwards to sell online luke with previous shows.
Just to kind of give you guys an update it would seem that several things are already sold out as of 11 am Saturday. The Luke Jedi shirt is gone, the Rey Shirt is almost gone, the Chewie shirt is almost gone as is the Kylo Ren shirt. The Ackbar shirt chips is gone. The official show shirt is sold out. The 2xl and 3xl shirts were gone for most shirts. I didn't see a single show program left on the table. The Dickies mechanic button up shirt seemed to be gone. I also did not see any of the pens with x-wings. They could be restocking, but the shirt sections had signs that said sold out.

They made a show art poster even though they didn't advertise it. It costs $10. There are still tons of the plush cat. Tons of the glass cups, tons of the bottle opener, tons of the hats. Tons of the mugs. Tons of records they didn't mention they would have. They took off the limit on restrictive buying for the pins. You can buy as many as you want so clearly the pins are not popular with convention-goers. Plenty of the tote bags.

Overall the store seems to be running pretty well, especially compared to last year. I don't know why people are choosing to wait in that giant line when they could have gotten a lightspeed pass at the beginning of the day. The cashiers seemed to be really well prepared and not confused about the items when ringing them up.

Reaction score
Any word on how to track down the Celebration Europe 2016 exclusive Collector Track Medallions.

I thought they were being handed out after the Collector Track panels, but I spent so much time running between things yesterday (Friday) that I must have missed out on them? Is there any way of picking these up?

They were one of the things I really wanted and so far I haven't been able to score any.
At the end of the show on Sunday hang around that area or ask one of the volunteers of the collector panels. Usually they have a system to hand out extras one at a time to people who want them. Its all very organised and you usually get at least the first one you are after, usually 3.

Reaction score
Thanks for the update on stock levels. Shame stuff is selling out early, especially for those who are attending tomorrow only.

Reaction score
Is there a price list anywhere for the stuff ? I did see the pics, but couldn't find prices anywhere. Guessing everything is overpriced again.

The death star soccer ball was $30, so guessing the BB8 ball is about the same. Any idea on price for the soccer shirts ?

Reaction score
I don't remember the price of the soccer shirts but the regular shirts are $29 when converted to USD. For 2x-3x its $31. Seems kinda steep for a thin t-shirt.

Reaction score
Web speak: I CAN HAZ LOTH KITTEH?!1!?1?

Translation: I really hope we desperate plebs can get a hold of some Celebration exclusive merchandise, especially a Loth Cat in my case. One. I only want one.

Reaction score
I thought the stock at the store was poor to runout of stuff by mid afternoon on the second was bad especially if you've queued for an hour to get something and it's not there, they should have told us on the screens what was gone and I'd have not wasted my time.

Reaction score
I thought the stock at the store was poor to runout of stuff by mid afternoon on the second was bad especially if you've queued for an hour to get something and it's not there, they should have told us on the screens what was gone and I'd have not wasted my time.
Communication for this event has been crap from day one. Be another 10 years before we possibly see the next CE in this country.

Reaction score
Waited about an hour in queue friday afternoon only to see that my targeted tshirt (x-wing uk logo) was sold out in every size. Though I wasn't excited about the pricing (22 Pounds), I still wanted to have a little souvenier from the celebration. The whole concept about the "closed" store was very questionable. I guess they were afraid no one would enter or buy sth. when one would saw the pricing or the availability. Why didn't they build an open store you can enter whenever you like and where you have an overview about the available items. Imo this was much better solved at CE in Essen. But I assume that many people still bought sth. only to justify the long wait. So everything worked out fine for the organizer.

Reaction score
The Celebration Store could certainly have been handled better, I don't think entry should have been as limited as it was. The main reason for the 90 min queues was because nobody knew exactly what was inside or the prices, so upon finally getting in there you've just got a load of people deciding what to buy before going to checkout. I think people in the queue should have been given a store booklet with a list of everything for sale with prices, so once people got in they'd grab what they had decided on and get out quicker.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Celebration Store could certainly have been handled better, I don't think entry should have been as limited as it was. The main reason for the 90 min queues was because nobody knew exactly what was inside or the prices, so upon finally getting in there you've just got a load of people deciding what to buy before going to checkout. I think people in the queue should have been given a store booklet with a list of everything for sale with prices, so once people got in they'd grab what they had decided on and get out quicker.
That is what happens when the NFL have their games are at Wembley. The store has the merchandise books, with pens handed out. Browse what you want before getting to the front, and bingo, all done.
Not sure why the big secret regarding prices at CE, unless it was to do with the $ against the £ and Euro?

Reaction score
The Celebration merchandise was excessively expensive IMO. I just got a program and a mug. The program was £20 and the mug with printed logos was £12. In comparison I paid less than £20 for The Art of TFA book and the Disney store character mugs are £10. The 90 min queues could also have been handled better, maybe a ticket system with time slots to save queuing or something.

Reaction score
It seems like there are major complaints about the store every Celebration. I don't know why they can't seem to get it right. They always run out of t-shirts during the first couple days and the lines are always horrible. They really should allow people who bought tickets in advance to do online ordering before the show. Imagine how much more merchandise they could sell if you could preorder it and pick it up at the show.

Reaction score
It seems like there are major complaints about the store every Celebration. I don't know why they can't seem to get it right. They always run out of t-shirts during the first couple days and the lines are always horrible. They really should allow people who bought tickets in advance to do online ordering before the show. Imagine how much more merchandise they could sell if you could preorder it and pick it up at the show.
I completely agree with you DarthWaller. I've never had success with getting any shirts I wanted and the lines have been insane the last two Celebrations I've been to (3 total for me). I only remember CV in Orlando had an open store during the 4 days. I imagine there was a line at the beginning of day 1, but I never went there till later in the day.

While I didn't attend this year's Celebration, the comments seem to be exactly the same each show. Feedback from attendees are always posted on sites, but things never improve. Makes you wonder why?

Reaction score
Was the queue really 90 minutes? That was certainly what the electronic board said but when I went through it took me 25 minutes when it said that.

Agree that they should have put up a proper store page with prices and possibly a preorder system beforehand. I had to order a T-shirt as they sold out.

I am almost certain the store was smaller than the first time Celebration went to London yet the event was triple the size.

Reaction score
The Celebration merchandise was excessively expensive IMO. I just got a program and a mug. The program was £20 and the mug with printed logos was £12. In comparison I paid less than £20 for The Art of TFA book and the Disney store character mugs are £10. The 90 min queues could also have been handled better, maybe a ticket system with time slots to save queuing or something.
They had a 'lightspeed' ticket that gave you access at a specified time slot. This service wasn't well advertised and I only got a ticket because someone just handed me there spare one! So I don't know how they got the ticket in the first place, but they saved me an hour or so in the queue.

Reaction score
They had a 'lightspeed' ticket that gave you access at a specified time slot. This service wasn't well advertised and I only got a ticket because someone just handed me there spare one! So I don't know how they got the ticket in the first place, but they saved me an hour or so in the queue.
You know my friend said he thought he'd seen online they we're doing something like this but we asked several members of staff about it at the show and nobody knew anything about it.

Reaction score
There was a Lego exclusive available they teamed up with DK books and it was available at their stall opposite to the Lego area, I took a photo as a friend wanted to know if there was any Lego exclusive.

It was priced at £12 I think it was

Reaction score
I finally saw a Loth Cat hit ebay - someone put up a set of the two at 250 bucks. Which I thought was a ridiculous price but it apparently sold within a couple of hours. wow. Really hoping Reed Pop puts up any remaining for sale.

Reaction score
There was a Lego exclusive available they teamed up with DK books and it was available at their stall opposite to the Lego area, I took a photo as a friend wanted to know if there was any Lego exclusive.

It was priced at £12 I think it was
It was an early release "exclusive" (if that's even a thing). I've got mine preordered on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Build-Adventure/dp/1465450459/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1469810896&sr=8-3&keywords=lego+star+wars+build+your+own

Reaction score
Did anyone order anything from the Celebration store at the show for home delivery. I ordered a t-shirt that was sold out, just wondering if they had shipped yet.

Reaction score
Still trying to find a Loth Cat for a decent(ish) price but I think the dream is dying. I was really hoping that Reed would put up extras on their site...

Reaction score
I ordered the Passes but was told 6-8 weeks so I'm not panicing yet.
Got the badge set today.. they came in a plastic bag with a bubble wrap envelope...wow, super commemorative...no holder... nothing to display them in... what a joke... £50 for that?

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Last edited: