Celebration Europe: Exclusives

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Exclusives are one of the most anticipated things at a convention. What would you like to see available in London?

Reaction score
Will there be any Official Pix exclusive B&W OT photos for London 2016? Also, why have Official Pix stopped selling their black and white photos? Really miss these, any plans to bring them back?

Reaction score
Is there a SWAG thread yet, as didn't find one in the search function? im curious to start seeing the buttons and patches people are planning on giving out for fun and via the scavenger hunt events.

Reaction score
Will there be any Official Pix exclusive B&W OT photos for London 2016? Also, why have Official Pix stopped selling their black and white photos? Really miss these, any plans to bring them back?
In July 2015, Official Pix elected not to renew its STAR WARS license. They still have their one off Star Wars actors for signings like they do other actors, but any official stuff will no longer be done by them.

Reaction score
Each pin essentially was selling for $10 each. Buying these 4 packs before the show was an ok way to get some pins to trade with employees at the show.

Reaction score
Each pin essentially was selling for $10 each. Buying these 4 packs before the show was an ok way to get some pins to trade with employees at the show.
Thanks for the reply, to be honest I don't actually like the new pins, so I'll probably not going to purchase these and do the whole trading program. Here's hoping we get a few more nice exclusives.

Reaction score
I agree that the pins aren't that inspiring this time around. Maybe there wont be such a bloodbath in the store to get them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a question about fan-made exclusives that I'd like feedback on. In previous years I have found the fan-made exclusives to be the most interesting and fun to hunt down. I'm talking about the sets of patches that all combine to make an image and the unique pins. Often times these groups trade them with each other. This year I'm working on making my own that I think are pretty great. The only thing is they are crazy expensive, I kind of shot for the stars and now I'm not willing to compromise on quality. I always planned on just giving them away, but I see that Rebelscum is offering badges for $3 to friends and family. If I could get just $5 for my collectible I could recoup the cost and have more to offer. The thing I'm making is a pin, I don't want to give more info until its done so I know for sure I'll be able to bring it.

So is my thinking bad? It does feel kind of tacky to ask for money and I do feel bad not just giving them away. I'd also be trading them for other groups fan-made stuff that weekend. At that cost I most-definitely would not be making a profit. Anyways let me know, you can pm me if you don't want to post here.

Thanks
You may want to reduce the quality or scope of the project. I always like making pin swag, and enjoy trading with other people. It's not cheap I know. Other than a select few I plan on only trading them. I would never ask for money, and doing that could technically get you in trouble with LFL even if you're taking a loss. You're right, its also kinda tacky and would garnish a few odd looks and words, especially in the UK. :)

Tommy_Garvey

Reaction score

Announcing the Celebration Europe 2016 exclusive Collector Track Medallions! Continuing with the tradition of awesome giveaways, the Collecting Track will be handing out enameled medallions at our panels! Absolutely free! Each pewter medallion shows a detailed view of a vintage Kenner Star Wars toy! They will make awesome companion pieces to both our popular Star Tot and Celebration Medallion giveaways of the past, and are something that you can appreciate for years to come! Collect all 12!

Tommy

Reaction score

Announcing the Celebration Europe 2016 exclusive Collector Track Medallions! Continuing with the tradition of awesome giveaways, the Collecting Track will be handing out enameled medallions at our panels! Absolutely free! Each pewter medallion shows a detailed view of a vintage Kenner Star Wars toy! They will make awesome companion pieces to both our popular Star Tot and Celebration Medallion giveaways of the past, and are something that you can appreciate for years to come! Collect all 12!

Tommy
Very nice:)
So is one given out at each panel or something so you have to attend all the panels to get the whole set?

Tommy_Garvey

Reaction score
Yes, one is given out at the end of each panel. Once all of the panels are complete, we usually hand out any extras to help people complete their sets.

Tommy

Last edited:
Reaction score

Tommy
Well damn, those are flippin' fantastic.

Reaction score
Last night's developments should make Celebration London a lot more affordable for the US fans.

Reaction score

Tommy
So how are these likely to work? 12 panels spread out over the 3 days, maybe 4 panels each day?

Reaction score

Hey guys, long time lurker. I thought it was time share the fan-made exclusive I'll have at Celebration. Just a little background, I've been to several Celebrations and have just recently gotten into trying to get all the fan made stuff. I've found it to be quite challenging if you don't have your own to trade. So this year I decided to have something to trade.

These are 2 inch pins inspired by a beer label and made to look like classic Boba Fett and Holiday Special Boba Fett. Each was made in extremely limited numbers, just about 30 each. I'll trade for any fan made stuff on Friday or Saturday. If you don't have any homemade stuff I'll trade for a show pin so I don't leave anyone out. On Sunday if I have any left I'll give em away to whoever wants them.

To find me I'll be wearing a shirt with the Boba Fett pin image on it, I'll also have one of them on my lanyard throughout the con. I'll also maybe pick out a time and a spot on the show floor to come and trade. I'll post it here closer to the show. I hope you guys like these, they were fun to make. I really appreciate the fan community and am excited for the show!

Reaction score
I present....

The "General Madine Battle Beard"...... Click to enlarge.

Very limited edition.....

yes....it's an actual beard...inspired by the complete uselessness of the Chewbacca bandolier....

Darren

Last edited:
Reaction score
I present....

The "General Madine Battle Beard"...... Click to enlarge.

Very limited edition.....

yes....it's an actual beard...inspired by the complete uselessness of the Chewbacca bandolier....

Darren
Ok, that's...........different! Could be a bit itchy though!

Reaction score
How long until we find out what the store exclusives are? Surely the VIP members will be getting a pre-order list soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How long until we find out what the store exclusives are? Surely the VIP members will be getting a pre-order list soon.
Being a VIP...I have not received any list as of yet... Said it would be available last week at the earliest and for sure by the end of this week... didn't happen.. Looks like next week

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Being a VIP...I have not received any list as of yet... Said it would be available last week at the earliest and for sure by the end of this week... didn't happen.. Looks like next week

I guess they have Saturday and Sunday to get the info to you. Before Celebration Anaheim they gave us our first look at stuff over 2 weeks before the show on their official blog. And we knew almost everything by now.

Reaction score
I guess they have Saturday and Sunday to get the info to you. Before Celebration Anaheim they gave us our first look at stuff over 2 weeks before the show on their official blog. And we knew almost everything by now.
The VIP concierge has an auto reply today saying she won't be back in the office until Monday... Lol

Reaction score
Yeah but that was an organised event not a total shambles like this one!!

Reaction score
Sooo I see the app says that tickets and preordered vip store merchandise will be available for pick-up starting Wednesday. That has to mean we're getting some sort of store merchandise info today right??? Vip members please keep us updated! I look forward to the store merchandise the most.