Celebration Europe 2013 Bronze Commander Cody statue

Reaction score
There is a 1:5 scale statue of Commander Cody in bronze up on eBay, the asking price put up is $1,250.00 & the seller says it's a limited edition of just 99 for Celebration Europe this year..., I haven't heard anything about this & can't find any information on my google searches or on the Attakus website or their Facebook page so I haven't a clue if this is for real or not??? I'm not going to be buying it either way as it's just a respray of the 'Ready to Fight' statue & I have that one already in the proper colour scheme. :)

Reaction score
It is real yes ! but at the show is 350€. The statue is limited to 99 ex.

This an exclusive pix, that I took during my visit in the Attakus Studio last April

1507CE2_CodyBronze

Reaction score
Much better picture, thanks for that & confirming this is a proper exclusive..., if they'd had a bit more imagination & changed the pose I'd have bought it but as it's merely a respray I'm not interested.

Reaction score
To have a real bronze statue is one thing, to have a bronze painted statue is another. Though to be honest I'm not sure I'd be going for the real bronze itself if it was available either.

Last edited:
Reaction score
To have a real bronze statue is one thing, to have a bronze painted statue is another. Though to be honest I'm not sure I'd be going for the real bronze itself if it was available either.
I did wonder at first if it was actually bronze seeing as the asking price on eBay was so high but now knowing it's only €350.00 at the show that's clearly not the case & my thoughts are why did they bother? lol

Reaction score
It's got a nice look to it in the bronze but as it's just the same pose as the Ready to Fight one I'm not overly fussed on buying it at that price, especially not when Sideshow are releasing a very cool premium format figure of him soon..., that gets my vote over a respray. :)

Reaction score
i agree.. the Sideshow PF is going to be killer, dont get me wrong, the Attakus is a great piece but just a paint over isnt much to fuss over.

Reaction score
i agree.. the Sideshow PF is going to be killer, dont get me wrong, the Attakus is a great piece but just a paint over isnt much to fuss over.
I think they should've put more thought into it really, they've already made 2 Cody's after all so reprinting something we've already got is just a let down. :(

Reaction score
Well after many months of pondering on this one (on & off anyway) & seeing one pop up on eBay today cheaper than Attakus originally sold them for (original price being €350.00)..., I've now paid €330.00 shipped to a French seller for one of the 99 statues made..., I'm still not overly impressed it's just a respray but it does look a cool statue in the bronze so I figured it would make a nice addition to my collection & it'll fit in easier because it's smaller than the premium format statue (which I've recently cancelled).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well after many months of pondering on this one (on & off anyway) & seeing one pop up on eBay today cheaper than Attakus originally sold them for (original price being €350.00)..., I've now paid €330.00 shipped to a French seller for one of the 99 statues made..., I'm still not overly impressed it's just a respray but it does look a cool statue in the bronze so I figured it would make a nice addition to my collection & it'll fit in easier because it's smaller than the premium format statue (which I've recently cancelled).
Number 82 of 99 has just arrived from France & to say I'm happy with my purchase would be an understatement, it's a beautifully painted statue..., I thought it was merely going to be spay painted bronze but there's more to it than that, lots of shading & subtle colour differences, it's been nicely weathered too. Anyway I take back what I said about not being happy this is merely a repaint, I like it & if anyone else is thinking about getting one, I'd say if the price isn't too steep then definitely buy it..., you won't regret it. :)

Reaction score
Glad your happy with it Kev. Nothing worse than paying a lot of money for something then getting that deflated feeling when you open the box. Some detailed pics would be nice. :D

Reaction score
Glad your happy with it Kev. Nothing worse than paying a lot of money for something then getting that deflated feeling when you open the box. Some detailed pics would be nice. :D
I'll take some pics tomorrow & put them up. :) Definitely agree with you though, thankfully I usually only get that gutted feeling when something arrives damaged..., Kotobukiya's 1:10 scale figures have been quite underwhelming for a while though BUT I've decided to stop buying those as I'm fed up of buying things that disappoint. :)