Celebration Chicago: Volunteering

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Volunteers are always needed for a multitude of tasks. If this sounds like something you're interested in, but you've never pulled the trigger and you've got questions, post them here.

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say that ReedPop has posted the application to work directly for Celebration as part of their crew, on the Celebration website. If anyone is interested. I did it once for Celebration VI in Orlando, and it worked out well for me that time. Since then though, I have more of an agenda that I like to accomplish which doesn't work when you're working for ReedPop for Celebration since you're tied up for much of every day. But if you just want to go to experience it once and you don't care about photo ops and all of that, it's a cool opportunity to get in for free.

Reaction score
The one group I loved to volunteer with was Official Pix, great group of people . I just wished they do the autogragh hall again, fun times. I don't know if I would really want to work for Reed, alot of the Managers I ask for help were really rude.