Celebration Chicago: Tickets

Reaction score
Any confirmation on when merch (lanyards, T-shirts, etc) will ship?

As far as the collectible programs go, these will likely be picked up at the show, like previous Celebrations.
Funny you should ask this. This morning I got my shipping email for the pre-order merchandise I chose way back when. This includes the Pre-Order T-Shirt, Logo T-Shirt, Logo Pin, Rey Pin, Logo Patch, and Lanyard.

The Program not sent, which means you pick-up on site. That is easy to do.

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for sharing Antman. Hoping to get a shipping confirmation on these soon too!

Reaction score
When you activated the badge what steps were required?
example:
step 1 code on badge
what was step 2 3 4
any help would be a
helpful
From what I remember, I was prompted for my name and email address. I believe there were a couple other questions like what your favorite thing to do at Celebration is. Something like that. I remember when I got to the end and got it activated, it also had an image of Vader/Kylo/Grevious, etc. and a message that said "You have been chosen by the Dark Side of the Force." :)

Reaction score
From what I remember, I was prompted for my name and email address. I believe there were a couple other questions like what your favorite thing to do at Celebration is. Something like that. I remember when I got to the end and got it activated, it also had an image of Vader/Kylo/Grevious, etc. and a message that said "You have been chosen by the Dark Side of the Force." :)
Thank you for the help!

Reaction score
I'm always the last to get my badge!!! All my friends, who live in the same city got theirs today. Like clockwork...but not for me!

Reaction score
Still no word on my badges. When I asked support, they said some badges wouldn’t arrive until a week before the convention. Sigh.

Reaction score
Where do you live? I received mine day before yesterday and received part of the pins Reed offered for the pin trade. I hope I got both sets(didn't get the last one).hope you get it soon!

Reaction score
Who do I contact for support? Reed POP? I just want my badge number so I can enter the lotteries. If what the guy above says its true, getting badges shortly before the show, that kills any hope for me! Someone else mentioned you can use your order number to activate your badge and enter the lotteries. Has that worked for anyone?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone can correct me here if I've misspoken.
I believe it is the "conformation number" that is on your receipt when you ordered your badge
that should work.
I don't know personally if it'll make it easier.

Reaction score
That's correct. You can enter the panel lotteries using either the email address or confirmation # for your badge order.

In order to activate your badge, you need to enter the unique code found beneath the QR code on the badge itself.

Reaction score
hey guys looking for tickets and have a quick question

i see online they are sold out of tickets.

can you walk up and buy at the convention or are they completely sold out for friday and saturday?

if they are sold out where you can't buy in person, then eBay is where i should look?

i'm looking for 2 adult

Reaction score

can you walk up and buy at the convention or are they completely sold out for friday and saturday?

if they are sold out where you can't buy in person, then eBay is where i should look?

i'm looking for 2 adult
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to walk up and buy Friday or Saturday tickets on site. Your best bet is someone on here looking to sell or Facebook. I also think they’re showing up on eBay as well.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to walk up and buy Friday or Saturday tickets on site. Your best bet is someone on here looking to sell or Facebook. I also think they’re showing up on eBay as well.
Thanks!

2 who didn't want to go now want to go... LOL... last minute scramble.

I'll keep my eyes on eBay then.

Thanks again!

Reaction score

i'm looking for 2 adult
People are selling their badges and trying to find someone to take over their hotel reservations due to a change in family plans.
Good luck to you my friend.

Reaction score
is it safe to buy tickets off fb?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received my pins, lanyard, and 2 T-Shirts that were preordered from Reed Expo TODAY. I guess i'll pickup the program guide at the convention center.

Reaction score
Lots are being sold right now due to change of plans.

Don't forget to look at the official resale site. Lyte, I think it is called.

Reaction score
I bet if some big names had been announced you wouldn't see those tickets for sale! a sad situation. I don't think this has happened before, we saw many tickets selling on E-Bay.

Reaction score
I have a single 5-day badge available if anybody needs one. I got it for a friend who can't go now due to a death in the family. PM me if you are interested. I will release it to lyte tomorrow if there aren't any takers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Quick dumb question here...

Ended up buying some passes on eBay which are now activated.
The information that came with the pass says you can pick up a lanyard at convenient locations near main entrance.
Are these lanyards free?

Thanks

Reaction score
Yes, the lanyards are free. But these are just generic ones. If they're the same as the last couple of conventions, I think they were given out by Thinkgeek.

Reaction score
Relieved my badge showed up today in the mail.
A few Celebrations ago, my first one was lost by USPS or UPS (forget which it came), they shipped me a new one via Fed-ex and it got routed to the wrong state and then got lost. We thought we would never get a badge. Thankfully Fed-ex found it and routed it right to our hotel, instead of our original address, they were great.

Reaction score
Does anyone still have any passes they want to sell? Please PM me. Thanks!

Edited: Nevermind. Got two passes today!!!! The Force is with me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So do I need to activate my passes to get in or is that only for lotteries and other bonus stuff?

Reaction score
Question for convention veterans. I bought 2 5 day passes from someone on the facebook exchange page. I have activated one of the badges, and yet I CANNOT preorder anything from the store, and cannot register for ANY of the panels or for ANY of the exclusive lines or anything else. Does anyone here know how to fix this problem? I have put in a question to customer service, but the deadline for panel and other lotteries is TOMORROW. HELP!!!

Reaction score
Question for convention veterans. I bought 2 5 day passes from someone on the facebook exchange page. I have activated one of the badges, and yet I CANNOT preorder anything from the store, and cannot register for ANY of the panels or for ANY of the exclusive lines or anything else. Does anyone here know how to fix this problem? I have put in a question to customer service, but the deadline for panel and other lotteries is TOMORROW. HELP!!!
None of those functions are available on the app just yet, for anyone. If you haven't done so already, you can register for Celebration Stage and exclusive lotteries on here before the deadline https://www.swclottery.com/group_lotteries/start/Star_Wars_Celebration

Reservations for both the Galaxy and Twin Suns Stages go live Wednesday 10am CST for VIP's and Thursday 10am CST for regular attendees on the app.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have an extra "Fast Pass" from Hasbro Pulse. Is there anyone who might be able to pick me up an extra Obi and Maul and can make use of this pass? I don't know if it's "transferrable" but it looks like the Hasbro Pulse e-mail just has my name in plain black and white text floating above the fancy graphics of the pass. *cough* Photoshop *cough*

Reaction score
I have an extra "Fast Pass" from Hasbro Pulse. Is there anyone who might be able to pick me up an extra Obi and Maul and can make use of this pass? I don't know if it's "transferrable" but it looks like the Hasbro Pulse e-mail just has my name in plain black and white text floating above the fancy graphics of the pass. *cough* Photoshop *cough*
Unfortunately, I don't think a transfer is possible with a Photoshop change. You need to show an ID.