Celebration Chicago: Tickets

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have you already purchased your passes for Chicago? As of this post, 5-day badges, Friday badges & Saturday badges are completely sold out. There are still badges available for Thursday, Sunday and Monday.

Reaction score
Got my 5 day badge the day they were put up for sale. There’s no way I’m gonna miss this. It’s a homecoming for me since I’m originally from Chicago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Got my 5 day first day they went on sale , I told people they sell fast . Its been a long time since a celebration was in the midwest, closer for ones that haven't gone since C3..

Reaction score
5 day for me. Tried for VIP but the Force was not with me (but my wallet was relieved I guess).

Reaction score
Lucked out that a friend got me VIP since I've gotten VIP for him in the past. They were gone by the time I got in.

Reaction score
I was pissed cause I didn't get VIP so I didn't buy any tickets. When I finally
went back to buy the tickets 5 day passes were sold out. Had to buy individual
day passes. At least I have my tickets. No more worrying about that.

Reaction score
Tickets

Hey guys, what options are left for tickets this late in the game? Stubhub? Any other avenues open?

Reaction score
Hi, I cannot locate anything about tickets being bought at the door. This will still be an option, correct ?

Shotgnz

Reaction score
I'll check out fb page, but figured doesn't hurt to ask here....

Looking for a 5 day child pass for the celebration

Reaction score
Got my shipping notice for badges! Nothing yet for my merchandise!

Reaction score
Shipping notice was sent for badges, no word on anything else.

I do have a question about the Bounty Hunter tickets, are those included with the 5-day tickets or do they need to be bought separately? I'm curious because I bought the 5-day pass back in June within an hour of them going up for sale. My wife bought the Bounty Hunter tickets in November. I can't seem to find anything about the bounty hunter tickets on the celebration site. So do those give us any additional benefit over the 5-day tickets?

Reaction score
Shipping notice was sent for badges, no word on anything else.

I do have a question about the Bounty Hunter tickets, are those included with the 5-day tickets or do they need to be bought separately? I'm curious because I bought the 5-day pass back in June within an hour of them going up for sale. My wife bought the Bounty Hunter tickets in November. I can't seem to find anything about the bounty hunter tickets on the celebration site. So do those give us any additional benefit over the 5-day tickets?
I believe the bounty hunter tickets are for Thursday admission only and that is already included with the 5 day pass.

Reaction score
Spectrum is correct. The bounty hunter ticket is just a single day Thursday ticket. They got creative with the name instead of calling it preview night like some other cons. It is included with the 5 day pass.

Reaction score
I didn't get a shipping notice, but the pre-shipment label was created according to Informed Delivery on the USPS site.

Reaction score
I haven’t received any notification for my merchandise.

Reaction score
I have received my notice for my badge 2 days ago. if anything else comes with it, I'll let everyone know, maybe, by that time you all will have yours too!

Reaction score
My shipping notice came today. Probably for the badge, but I wonder if they will send some of the pre-ordered merch with it. I'll find out soon. Glad to get something form ReedPop.

Reaction score
I had shipping notices for my patch and pin (already arrived) and badge which should be here Friday-ish.

E...

Reaction score
My shipping notice came today. Probably for the badge, but I wonder if they will send some of the pre-ordered merch with it. I'll find out soon. Glad to get something form ReedPop.
No they are sending merch separate from the badges got the email on the first pins and t-shirt will be here on Saturday for me.

Reaction score
I got my Badge yesterday and activated it today. I did not receive an email nor did I get my lanyard, T-shirt, and Program
When you activated the badge what steps were required?
example:
step 1 code on badge
what was step 2 3 4
any help would be a
helpful

Reaction score
Any confirmation on when merch (lanyards, T-shirts, etc) will ship?

As far as the collectible programs go, these will likely be picked up at the show, like previous Celebrations.

Last edited: