Celebration Chicago: Swag

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Trading swag has become incredibly popular at these Celebrations. Collectors and fans produce their own pins, patches, stickers, etc. and set out to trade for as many cool little collectibles as they can get their hands on. What do you have planned for Chicago? Post yours here to let everyone know where to find you and what you'll be offering.

Reaction score
SWC SWAG CREW are already staring to see finalized swag from attendees. I will once again be tracking all the known swag on our FB page. Hoping we can get over the 1000 items tracked this year :O There are some lovely combo patches coming together. I can wait for the clubs and groups to reveal them.

www.facebook.com/groups/swcswagcrew

Reaction score
Looking forward to the puzzle patches once again. Hoping there is something Vintage Kenner inspired once again. Love those figure cases from the past, but I fear they exhausted both Vader and C-3PO so...
As for fan swag, I am more than ready this go around! I have my various patches from the "I Backed the Barge" to Vintage toy logos and hope to have a few more run before April!

Reaction score
My swag is a badge dedicated to Shannon McRandle ( Mara Jade ) and I will be giving so many out each day of the show . I'm doing this so I can give everyone a chance to get this cool badge at the show. Like DarthBaldylox I'm a member of the SWC Swag Crew made of great people giving away free swag. I will also have some different Star Wars patches to trade with, especially since I love patches lol. but check us out at www.facebook.com/groups/swcswagcrew

Reaction score
Looking forward to the puzzle patches once again. Hoping there is something Vintage Kenner inspired once again. Love those figure cases from the past, but I fear they exhausted both Vader and C-3PO so...
As for fan swag, I am more than ready this go around! I have my various patches from the "I Backed the Barge" to Vintage toy logos and hope to have a few more run before April!
From what I’ve seen and heard so far, vintage and barge related items are going to be a focus, as well as things tied to Chicago in general

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Any word on the rebelscum tags?
That will come much closer to the event. Posting a sign-up now would mean a bunch of members signing up and then some changing their plans as we get closer which results in wasted badges being produced.

There’s also big stack of badges that no one ever picked up from Orlando which means none of those members are eligible for future badges.

Reaction score
There’s also big stack of badges that no one ever picked up from Orlando which means none of those members are eligible for future badges.
Ouch...I might be one. I couldn't attend due to I had just retired from the Army that March and had a new job to start.

Last edited:
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen and heard so far, vintage and barge related items are going to be a focus, as well as things tied to Chicago in general
It will be like it always is. Wide variety of manyy styles and types. I am seeing folks swapping to fridge magnets this year

Reaction score
I'm the opposite. I've been to both UK ones but this will be my first US event.

Reaction score
Kenobi77 has been a busy bee! Swag looks great I'll be keeping my eye out!

Reaction score

I know its early but I really wanted to share my swag for Celebration Chicago!! I'm really blown away with how they turned out. Im sure most people here recognize that this is the image from the special charity screening for The Empire Strikes Back back in the 80s.

Reaction score
I know its early but I really wanted to share my swag for Celebration Chicago!! I'm really blown away with how they turned out. Im sure most people here recognize that this is the image from the special charity screening for The Empire Strikes Back back in the 80s.
Those are amazing and will be highly sought after! "impressive... most impressive!'

Reaction score
SWAG: 6-Sticker Set

This sticker set will be FREE during Celebration Chicago. I will have 500 sets to hand out randomly as well as set times. Follow @nerdmatters on Instagram for details before and during Celebration!

Reaction score
I'll be doing poker chips this time. Myself and a friend will have 250 of these in a few different colors:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have decided to get in on the action, and just got my order of swag to give away (this will be my first time giving instead of just collecting). I'll have 200 to give out (40/day).

Reaction score
I won't be able to attend the Celebrations even, Hutt. But if you have any of the Falcon chips left over, let me know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love the art style with those!

I have decided to get in on the action, and just got my order of swag to give away (this will be my first time giving instead of just collecting). I'll have 200 to give out (40/day).

Reaction score
More SWAG! A six-button set featuring heroes of Star Wars on a custom card back. I will have 100 sets to hand out. Have not yet decided on the day/amount breakdown.

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. Everyone's swag is looking good. It's always fun to see what people come up with. I'm looking forward to trading :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can't wait to see some of the collector groups patches. I'll have my badges and some patches I'll be giving away . But I will have certain patches held back for trades.

Reaction score
More SWAG! 1.5" plastic "voting tokens". Choose TEAM EWOK or TEAM PORG. 400 total of each will be available spread across 4 days. As people choose, the Nerdmatters Instagram page will have updates with who is leading!

Reaction score
Here is my BB9-E and BB-8 1" button sets! Follow me on Instagram (@nerdmatters) to find out when I will have them available at Star Wars Celebration Chicago.