Celebration Chicago: Rebelscum.com Forum Member Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's 12:01am (Eastern) and the deadline to sign up for a forum badge has passed. I'll lock this thread now as no more requests will be accepted. Thanks everyone!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
All eligable requested badges have been produced and are ready to be packed for the show. I sent a private message to four members that had requested a badge that didn't pick theirs up last time, so if that's you, please respond to the PM. Thanks everyone! I'll try to post one more reminder here just before the show so no one forgets to stop by the Rebelscum.com/TheForce.net booth in the exhibit hall next week during the event.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Final reminder before the show! Remember to stop by the Rebelscum.com/TheForce.net booth (#4232) at any point during the show during regular convention hours to pick up your custom Forum Member badge. If you have friends that you know need to pick up their badge, please remind them too.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It’s come to my attention that one of our staff members made the decision to lay all of these hundreds of badges out on a table in our booth which resulted in several going missing. This is not how we have ever given these out and it’s very unfortunate that some will not have these for Celebration this weekend. I do apologize for that and would ask that anyone who comes to the booth for their badge and is told that we do not have it, please send me a private message and I’ll make yours again and get it out to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.