Celebration Chicago: Rebelscum.com Forum Member Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The time has come to reveal this years Star Wars Celebration badge offered exclusively to our Forum Members who are attending the event! In keeping with the 20th Anniversary celebration theming for Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, here it is:

Now then, PLEASE READ all of this information BEFORE you put your name below. In years past, there has been an alarmingly large amount of forum members that have requested badges and just never bothered picking them up during the four (or five) days of the event. As such, any member that requested a badge for the last Celebration that did not pick it up will have to pay $5.00 this time around. We are also not going to offer these to anyone outside of the forum this time. To be eligible for a complimentary Rebelscum badge, you must have been a member of the forum prior to 10:00pm (Eastern) on Saturday, March 9th. Friends & family members that do not have a forum account are not eligible.

To request a badge, simply post in this thread and it will be waiting for you at the Rebelscum.com booth (#4232) during regular Star Wars Celebration Chicago event hours.

The deadline for requesting a badge will be 12:01am (Eastern) on Monday, March 25th. There will be no exception to this deadline.

Reaction score
McCsith

I’d like one! Tysm for doing this!! See you at Celebration!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wonderful Chris! I want one for me please :) I hope you are doing also the staff member badge ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.