Celebration Chicago: Exclusives

Reaction score
I have a complete Fan Club Hoth "action figure" patch set from Celebration Chicago if anyone is interested. $70

Reaction score
Has anyone received an email regarding store items being available for order on a private link from ReedPop? I hear reports of this being sent out, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Reaction score
Has anyone received an email regarding store items being available for order on a private link from ReedPop? I hear reports of this being sent out, but I haven't seen anything yet.
Yes, I did see reports of an email being sent out on FB, so I checked for mine and nothing. Then I read down a few comments deeper and someone mentioned to check your spam folder. Sure enough, I found the email and was good to go!

Looks like I will be ordering a little bit more and don’t have to pay scalper prices on eBay!!

Reaction score
Yes, I did see reports of an email being sent out on FB, so I checked for mine and nothing. Then I read down a few comments deeper and someone mentioned to check your spam folder. Sure enough, I found the email and was good to go!

Looks like I will be ordering a little bit more and don’t have to pay scalper prices on eBay!!
Good that you got the email. I just sent an email to them since I haven't gotten an email yet. I know I wouldn't buy too much more, since I did have luck getting almost all I wanted while at the show.

Reaction score
We had a hard time getting into the online store,but finally got in. I was able to order the 4 pint glasses, I couldn't get them at the con, because my hands were already full and they were big and bulky(at the time) I just wish they could've made more Porg mugs available.

Reaction score
I emailed them and still never got the link , got to love Reedpop , they can screw up anything..

Reaction score
I emailed them and still never got the link , got to love Reedpop , they can screw up anything..
I didn't get an email, but did send them one. I got a response to submit my badge number, name and email. I did that a few days ago, but haven't heard any follow up. Guess I'll send another email and try one last time. Thanks Reed Pop for not making it easy for all badge holders.

Reaction score
Well it took 5 emails from me and 3 responses from Reed Pop, but I finally got my login for the online store.

Looks like the pre-order items will be available until 5/31, then they become unavailable for order. They then go into production and shipped out 4-6 weeks later. The remaining in-stock items will be available to purchase until 7/1. Then no items will be available after 7/1.

Got to decide what else to pre-order by the end of the week, since I went thru the hassle of getting the login email. It wasn't fun getting it cleared up and I am surprised Reed Pop followed up, since I've heard many people didn't an email.

Reaction score
Hey, did anyone order the badge set from the store and get them? I've yet to receive them and I'm not sure if I contact Reedpop or GrowTix! I know they usually are shipped a little while after the show, but damn...3 months!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, did anyone order the badge set from the store and get them? I've yet to receive them and I'm not sure if I contact Reedpop or GrowTix! I know they usually are shipped a little while after the show, but damn...3 months!
Yes, I ordered a set and they came a few weeks back.