Celebration Chicago: Exclusives

Reaction score
I just got an e-mail from Growtix saying I won the Hasbro exclusive. Thank the Maker! Celebrate tonight!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I haven't gotten a confirmation or denial email about Hasbro yet, but my Growtix account doesn't show that I won the Hasbro lotto. Does anyone know for sure what this means? Will the losers be completely 100% unable to buy Maul and Kenobi? Will there be a gen-pop line or something?

If I am unable to acquire these at all, I am going to be very upset about all the money I dropped to go to this thing for nothing.

Reaction score
I did not win the exclusives from Hasbro. I finally got the email this morning. I do have the free pass to the Hasbro booth, but I don't think that gets me the exclusives. Hopefully they have something else worthwhile to buy.

Reaction score
So the email for these lottery wins comes with a bar code.

How are we supposed to get this win into the Celebration App and be able to trade times??

Reaction score
I was able to get the Lego exclusive from Target this morning. Looks to be sold out now. Nice of them to offer it in conjunction with the lottery.

Reaction score
It was announced Lego is selling 250, 50 per day, of the new Tantive IV set. If someone could pick one up for me I would appreciate it. Can Paypal funds ASAP. Thanks.

Reaction score
By chance, did anybody have an answer for this?

So the email for these lottery wins comes with a bar code. How are we supposed to get this win into the Celebration App and be able to trade times??

Reaction score
Hasbro just let me in to the exclusives line with my printed lottery win email from growtix. It was for Monday but they let me in anyway. My second email saying I lost didn't matter. Awesome!

Reaction score
Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch piece from this year's celebration. I'm willing to trade a Yakface and a Star Wars Action News patch piece for the 6th piece - which has "Star Wars Celebration" on it. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Reaction score
Need help completing my pin set. I appreciate the responses with offers, but I'd rather not pay ebay prices if possible.

Pins needed:
Yoda
qi'ra
l3-37
Admiral Thrawn
Pincess Leia
Mace Windu
sabine
ahsoka
tie pilot
at-at driver
clone trooper
rose tico
first order trooper
porgs

FOUND:
Han Solo - Found
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Found
comander rex - Found
lando calrissian - Found
kaz - Found
Finn - Found

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got lucky on ebay and picked up the patch collection set. It's really the only thing I wanted and it was worth the $15 premium not to wait in line. Also picked up my Celebration print!

Reaction score
Hello - I wasn't able to go to Celebration but am looking for that Celebration lunch box with the images from the Holiday Special. The prices on eBay are very inflated and I am hoping someone who is looking to pass it on would be interested in a price closer to actual retail price. Let me know.
Thanks

Reaction score
I don't have a lunchbox but I'm seeing the cheapest ones around 40$ shipped on eBay. After tax and shipping and ebay fees that's barely a mark up.
Sure, hold off for the best deal you can, but don't let those slip away trying to save 5$.

Reaction score
Updated List: Need help completing my pin set. Down to 10 left. I appreciate the responses with offers, but I'd rather not pay ebay prices if possible.

Pins needed:
Yoda
Pincess Leia
Mace Windu
sabine
ahsoka
at-at driver
clone trooper
rose tico
first order trooper
porgs

FOUND:
Qi'ra - Found
L3-37 - Found
Admiral Thrawn - Found
Tie Pilot - Found
Han Solo - Found
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Found
comander rex - Found
lando calrissian - Found
kaz - Found
Finn - Found

Reaction score
I got lucky on ebay and picked up the patch collection set. It's really the only thing I wanted and it was worth the $15 premium not to wait in line. Also picked up my Celebration print!
I’m looking for that as well. Just out of curiosity, do you know how much that was at the store? Thanks!

Reaction score
The Celebration Patch Set was $75 and the Celebration Key Art Poster (Official Poster) was in the $20 range I believe. The Stephen Hayford Jabba's Palace Break Room print was $45, if you actually mean that one.

Reaction score
The Celebration Patch Set was $75 and the Celebration Key Art Poster (Official Poster) was in the $20 range I believe. The Stephen Hayford Jabba's Palace Break Room print was $45, if you actually mean that one.
Thanks brother!

Reaction score
Yup $75 at the store. Worth $90 considering I didn't wait in line at that store.

Reaction score
My patch set arrived and I also got the blue Boba Fett funko pop at cost from a connection.

Reaction score
I would definitely like to still find this patch set, if anyone finds a set for decent price!

Reaction score
Not a bad price. Worth not waiting in line. I was lucky and scooped a set up for $100.

I have an extra Celebration Chicago patch if anyone is interested.