Celebration Chicago: Exclusives

Reaction score
Got my Hasbro Pulse VIP Line pass for their booth today. Sure makes it easier to get one of the show exclusives. One less thing to worry about.

Reaction score
Got my Hasbro Pulse VIP Line pass for their booth today. Sure makes it easier to get one of the show exclusives. One less thing to worry about.
Just got my email too. Not much info about it , or at all though. I assume this means I head right to a VIP line when I decide to go to their booth, but so many questions. Does it mean I'll only have to wait a few hours, instead of all day? Or a few minutes? Is there a cap per day? Do I have a fair chance in the afternoon, or by 10 am will they be sold out? Will I wait for hours in the VIP line and still not get to purchase an exclusive, or will they be able to let us know when we arrive to the line if it is futile or not?

Really want the PM 6" set, and I am hoping this VIP pass makes it pain free, when I am able to make it to the booth.

Reaction score
When is the store stuff on the app supposed to work? I’m hoping we can preorder things for pickup or shipping like they said. Or at least details on the Lightspeed lane.

Reaction score
also got my VAGUE ticket. wtf. no day, no time slots.....i cant stand there all day guessing if we can be there when lotto winners are too or to come back later

Just got my email too. Not much info about it , or at all though. I assume this means I head right to a VIP line when I decide to go to their booth, but so many questions. Does it mean I'll only have to wait a few hours, instead of all day? Or a few minutes? Is there a cap per day? Do I have a fair chance in the afternoon, or by 10 am will they be sold out? Will I wait for hours in the VIP line and still not get to purchase an exclusive, or will they be able to let us know when we arrive to the line if it is futile or not?

Really want the PM 6" set, and I am hoping this VIP pass makes it pain free, when I am able to make it to the booth.

Reaction score
When is the store stuff on the app supposed to work? I’m hoping we can preorder things for pickup or shipping like they said. Or at least details on the Lightspeed lane.
I think I saw this somewhere (don't remember which website though). I believe the store app goes live on Wednesday night. I plan to keep an eye on it all evening especially at midnight Tuesday, and Wednesday if necessary.

Lightspeed goes live on Wednesday at 10am, so that would also be a good time to check the store app.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think I saw this somewhere (don't remember which website though). I believe the store app goes live on Wednesday night. I plan to keep an eye on it all evening especially at midnight Tuesday, and Wednesday if necessary.

Lightspeed goes live on Wednesday at 10am, so that would also be a good time to check the store app.
Wednesday night, or Thursday at 12am, I can see, but most likely at Thursday 10am. That's my guess for regular attendees. But I'll keep checking all day on Wednesday, just in case.

Reaction score

For the last Celebration, Hasbro had a lot of Luke X-Wing 6" figures, but they did end sales for the day at some point during the day. I assume to keep them available for all days in some amount. The Luke figs were sold out early on the last day. I wouldn't wait more than a day or 2 for the figures.

I would assume that the wait will be minimal for the VIP line. (Note: this isn't a VIP ticket holder line. I assume Hasbro just calls it that.) No idea how many VIP passes were sent out, but if everyone goes at the same time, the wait may be a little while. I'd say keep checking the booth.

Reaction score
Just read a press release from Hasbro that Jedi Business posted stating that both Obi & Maul are going to be available at OTHER conventions not just Celebration.

Reaction score
I have an extra Fast Pass from Hasbro Pulse. Is there anyone who might be able to pick me up an extra Obi and Maul and can use this pass? I don't know if it's "transferrable" but it looks like the e-mail just has my name in plain black and white text floating above the fancy graphics of the pass. *cough* Photoshop *cough*

Reaction score
I have an extra Fast Pass from Hasbro Pulse. Is there anyone who might be able to pick me up an extra Obi and Maul and can use this pass? I don't know if it's "transferrable" but it looks like the e-mail just has my name in plain black and white text floating above the fancy graphics of the pass. *cough* Photoshop *cough*
I think to use your pass, one would need your photo ID.

Reaction score
Edit: I should really just shut up and wait it out, since my GrowTix account now says I have a Funko lottery win. And 3 Celebration Stage panels. One is Episode IX.

Who know what will show up after I go to sleep.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What is this GrowTix account people are talking about?! I'm just getting emails telling me if I won. I didn't win any of the exclusives lotteries, but I have that Hasbro Pulse VIP pass I won earlier.

Last edited:
Reaction score
no funko, no lego, still waiting on Hasbro...and overflow rooms for the panels, but nothing for the Disney Galaxies Edge panel at all...

GAT

Reaction score
I’ve yet to receive a single email win or lose for the lotteries I entered. Pretty ridiculous...

Reaction score
I’ve only gotten one email (Funko) and I lost. I get the feeling they are processing these by hand. :whistling:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Edit: I should really just shut up and wait it out, since my GrowTix account now says I have a Funko lottery win. And 3 Celebration Stage panels. One is Episode IX.

Who know what will show up after I go to sleep.
Growtix says I have a win for funko and lego lotteries but the email I got this morning says I lost both of those. Could it be attached to a diffferent badge in my order since I have three?

I'm so confused

Reaction score
If there is someone that has 4 LEGO QR codes and wants to trade for 4 Mandalorian Panel QR codes I'm happy to let them go. I'd much rather go to the LEGO booth than see the Mando panel.

Lam

Reaction score
What is GrowTix? I just set up an account, and it's empty. How do you connect your badge to it?

Reaction score
What is GrowTix? I just set up an account, and it's empty. How do you connect your badge to it?
I think they are just the site that managed the lottery selections. When I registered, I saw my three panels win, but no description of what was what. Also, I saw a previous ShowClix purchase from last year with Ace Comic Con.

Did you register with the same email you used when buying your badge?

If you did, I suspect that you didn't win any, which definitely sucks.

Reaction score
:) I knew that was coming

I got in for TPM section 111, The Mandalorian, and Galaxy Stage for Ep. 9. Lost Funko and Lego, no email for Hasbro yet. I do have a Pulse VIP ticket for Hasbro already, so not sweating that.
I haven't received anything from Hasbro either, but I also have that Pulse VIP pass too. It definitely helps, but not pleased with not getting Funko. I thought I won but in the end I didn't.

Got a no on Lego too, but not worried, since I am not too thrilled with the offering.

GAT

Reaction score
Has anyone received anything from Hasbro? That’s the only one I haven’t heard on.

Reaction score
Growtix says I have a win for funko and lego lotteries but the email I got this morning says I lost both of those. Could it be attached to a diffferent badge in my order since I have three?

I'm so confused
well, I got emails from both the Funko & Lego again saying I won. I have a code so they are screwed now, I'll be in line! Come on Hasbro....get with the program, it would be nice to know one way or another already.

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been answered...but is there any way available to swap times slots to purchase Funko or Lego exclusives? I won those two, but will only be there on Friday. I won Funko for Friday but a little early (family is driving down that morning) and Lego for Saturday. I thought I saw something about being able to swap time slots when I entered the lottery, but could be mistaken. Can anyone confirm or direct me?

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been answered...but is there any way available to swap times slots to purchase Funko or Lego exclusives? I won those two, but will only be there on Friday. I won Funko for Friday but a little early (family is driving down that morning) and Lego for Saturday. I thought I saw something about being able to swap time slots when I entered the lottery, but could be mistaken. Can anyone confirm or direct me?
supposedly you can switch days and times through the Celebration app, but I don't think anyone has either done it or gotten it to work.

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I can't figure out where in the app that would even be available. It looks like there is a "switch session time" thing in the my benefits place at the bottom, but that looks like it's only for photo ops.

Reaction score
Can anyone on here help out an old member in trying to get the Darth Maul Funko exclusive for my collection. If anyone can help me out shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

Last edited: